#21 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Twitter:bignadad
  • Google+:bignadad
  • LocationBishopville, SC
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:02 AM

I have a new version ready to go. Just been uneasy on posting it due to potential soft bricks.

gotcha.. no problem, i can understand that...

if you need someone to test let me know.. a risked soft brick might not outweigh a constant random reboot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22 gatesjunior

gatesjunior

Dev

• Superuser
  • 27 posts
  • Twitter:MrGatesjunior

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:06 AM

Let me know if you are having trouble with this. I wrote my own program that will deodex anything. I can probably have the whole thing to you in about 30 minutes..

Full system pull with app and framework completely deodexed.

**Update -- I decided to go ahead with this. I am currently deodexing system and framework now..

#23 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts
  • Current Device(s):DroidX, Bionic, Dinc2, Razr Maxx, Razr HD Maxx, Gnex, Nex7, Xyboard

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:27 AM

Let me know if you are having trouble with this. I wrote my own program that will deodex anything. I can probably have the whole thing to you in about 30 minutes..

**Update -- I decided to go ahead with this. I am currently deodexing system and framework now..

let me know how it turns out

Posted Image

Posted Image

#24 gatesjunior

gatesjunior

Dev

• Superuser
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

let me know how it turns out

It is almost done with framework now..

#25 gatesjunior

gatesjunior

Dev

• Superuser
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:31 AM

It is almost done with framework now..

Now starting on apps

**Update - almost done... Getting there on apps, a little large area... Dang...

#26 gatesjunior

gatesjunior

Dev

• Superuser
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:42 AM

Now starting on apps

**Update - almost done... Getting there on apps, a little large area... Dang...

How can I attach a screen shot of my program so you guys can see it in action ??

#27 gatesjunior

gatesjunior

Dev

• Superuser
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:01 PM

O.k., so it took and hour. There are a lot of files in the app directory... :-) Where do you guys want me to put the zip file for you that contains the fully deodexed apps and framework.. ??

#28 yubby

yubby

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:21 PM

Can't wait for update

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#29 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:24 PM

Been getting many random reboots today.. Anyone else on this ROM have this happening?

the fc's are still there just when it boots up, but now it has begun to randomly reboot.. done it 5 times today so far...

No reboots here. I'm running your deodexed theme with go launcher. My phone is full functional except my moto Widgets but I don't use them anyway. My gallery and social media in gallery work, motocast works also.

Did you delete anything?

#30 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:26 PM

O.k., so it took and hour. There are a lot of files in the app directory... :-) Where do you guys want me to put the zip file for you that contains the fully deodexed apps and framework.. ??

You can use multiupload.
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#31 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:41 PM

No reboots here. I'm running your deodexed theme with go launcher. My phone is full functional except my moto Widgets but I don't use them anyway. My gallery and social media in gallery work, motocast works also.

Did you delete anything?

Of course not... No de bloating or anything like that.. followed your method to a T

Posted Image

Posted Image

#32 gatesjunior

gatesjunior

Dev

• Superuser
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:48 PM

Sorry guys, will be a little. Took the wife to the hospital today for one of those things guys normally get done after 50, if you know what I mean, and is in need of my assistance at the moment. MDW upgraded my status to DEV, so give me a few and I can hopefully help you all out.. Also, I want to show you all my program I wrote..

#33 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

Well well well good to see you on droidrzr. It has been a while ;)
  • neckchop likes this

#34 nitroglycerine33

nitroglycerine33

Mr. Eclipse

• Developer
  • 224 posts
  • Twitter:nitroglycerin33
  • LocationIowa

Posted 21 November 2011 - 01:08 PM

I would like to check out the blur-services.apk when you get the chance.
Posted Image
Donations are not expected but always greatly appreciated. Thank you for supporting Eclipse Rom!
Follow me on Twitter @nitroglycerin33

#35 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2011 - 05:32 PM

Sorry guys, will be a little. Took the wife to the hospital today for one of those things guys normally get done after 50, if you know what I mean, and is in need of my assistance at the moment. MDW upgraded my status to DEV, so give me a few and I can hopefully help you all out.. Also, I want to show you all my program I wrote..

Looking forward too it thanks alot.

#36 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Twitter:@quadjacks
  • LocationFort Drum, NY
  • Current Device(s):Maxx HD

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

So I can flash this ROM to then Flash say, one of Bignadad's Deodexed ROM's? I guess I'm confused as a couple of Bignadad's ROM state you must be deodexed!
Any FAA meetings in my area? Flash Addicts Anonymous~God is Luv~

#37 Bignadad

Bignadad

Dev/Design Extrordinare

• Developer
  • 283 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:44 PM

My theme's are not ROM's... I just take the system files from a Deodexed OR Odexed ROM and add my edits to theme...

So at this point with the Razr, if you are rooted and bootstraped you flash the odex..

if you want the 1% battery & more mods to come you will need to use the deodexed ROM so it changes your ENTIRE file system..

Then you flash my theme for the de-odexed file system..

the odex version will be a thing of the past soon.. why wouldnt you de-odex? it has the more options.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#38 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationFort Drum, NY

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:46 PM

My theme's are not ROM's... I just take the system files from a Deodexed OR Odexed ROM and add my edits to theme...

So at this point with the Razr, if you are rooted and bootstraped you flash the odex..

if you want the 1% battery & more mods to come you will need to use the deodexed ROM so it changes your ENTIRE file system..

Then you flash my theme for the de-odexed file system..

the odex version will be a thing of the past soon.. why wouldnt you de-odex? it has the more options.

Gun shy, looks like the deodexed causes problems!

Also I uninstalled a couple apps from the Menu|Settings|Applications|Manage Applications| Media area and Running apps area. For clarity, I only uninstalled that which allowed me too, NOT deleted things using Root Explorer. Will doing this effect flashing your themes or the Deodexed ROM?

#39 blkghost

blkghost

Bignadad Beta Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:@blkghost22
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 21 November 2011 - 07:58 PM

So I can flash this ROM to then Flash say, one of Bignadad's Deodexed ROM's? I guess I'm confused as a couple of Bignadad's ROM state you must be deodexed!

actually his is a theme.... and it just names which type you should be on. for example odexed is the them for non-deodexed phones and de-odexed one if for nitro's de-odexed stock rom...

bignadad you beat me to it... sorry for the double post
  • quadjacks and neckchop like this

#40 quadjacks

quadjacks

THE 4 of us!

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationFort Drum, NY

Posted 21 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

actually his is a theme.... and it just names which type you should be on. for example odexed is the them for non-deodexed phones and de-odexed one if for nitro's de-odexed stock rom...

bignadad you beat me to it... sorry for the double post

Gotcha!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users