Liquid Smooth Bionic

#42 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

Also, the issue I was having with the notification drawer was kind of a duh moment. I have the pie settings enabled and realized I was quickly pressing those buttons without realizing. Moved pie to the right side and all is well. Lol

I also found it difficult to type with the pie on the bottom when I would hit space it kept activating.

Liquid Smooth Bionic

#43 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:41 PM

You say you tried the 3-1 gapps? And they didn't work? Just saw them myself

So I noticed I didn't have Google calendar so I re flashed gapps and and still no calendar. Downloaded from the store but I thought that was strange

Liquid Smooth Bionic

Sort of. Got a notification that it was available. Fully downloaded but when I clicked on it it asked for root rights and then disappeared? Cant find it anywhere on my internal or external SD...

Can't tell you about calendar. I use jorte.

sent from my icy Bionic occasionally with a side of jellybeans

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#44 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 03 March 2013 - 03:43 PM

Also I pm a mod and he said only devs with officially released ROMs can post in the ROMs section so this thread is in the right place.

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#45 dragon

dragon

Puff the Magic Dragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Twitter:foamerman
  • LocationLand of Honalee
  • Current Device(s):Unlocked RAZR MAXX HD retired Bionic, Thunderbolt and OG Droid

Posted 03 March 2013 - 04:12 PM

Also I pm a mod and he said only devs with officially released ROMs can post in the ROMs section so this thread is in the right place.

Cool thanks for the clarification :)

Puff the Magic Dragon

Sent from my Computer using windows 8

#46 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

Sort of. Got a notification that it was available. Fully downloaded but when I clicked on it it asked for root rights and then disappeared? Cant find it anywhere on my internal or external SD...

Can't tell you about calendar. I use jorte.

Anyone else get the download from goo.im? Got it again this am and went to install and it was looking for a custom recovery.. wasn't sure if safestrap fit the bill for what it was looking for - maybe this OTA gapps is not compatible with the Bionic? Thoughts?

#47 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 10:35 AM

I just swiped mine away after you said they didn't work. The 121212 ones work just fine for me anyways
Liquid Smooth Bionic

#48 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

well I'm not sure they don't work, just wondering if anyone had experimented or gotten the OTA to work on their Bionic.

#49 brainwash1

brainwash1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:57 PM

I installed the March 3 gasps yesterday with no issues.

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#50 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 04 March 2013 - 05:05 PM

Did you install ota?

#51 brainwash1

brainwash1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

Did you install ota?

I didn't know that was an option. I downloaded from goo.im and flashed when I flashed the last nightly.

#52 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

I didn't know that was an option. I downloaded from goo.im and flashed when I flashed the last nightly.

Oh. You didn't get a notification that it was available for download and install,?

#53 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:21 AM

The goo manager app gives you a notification. If you don't have it you won't get one

Liquid Smooth Bionic

#54 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hmm i didn't install goo manager app

#55 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 09:07 AM

Where did your notification come from? The one I swiped away was from goo manager I thought you were talking about that

Liquid Smooth Bionic

#56 dragon

dragon

Puff the Magic Dragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Current Device(s):Unlocked RAZR MAXX HD retired Bionic, Thunderbolt and OG Droid

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:38 AM

Hey question guys has any body used the new 301 gapps with the new 3-5-13 liquid???

Puff the Magic Dragon

#57 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

Where did your notification come from? The one I swiped away was from goo manager I thought you were talking about that

Liquid Smooth Bionic

It appeared in my notification bar with a yellow square icon with "goo.im" stating Gapps Update Available. I think we're talking about the same thing, but I didn't install the goo manager app, I think it must be baked into the rom somewhere.

#58 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:03 PM

Lol ok so it was the app :D

Liquid Smooth Bionic

#59 dragon

dragon

Puff the Magic Dragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:35 PM

Hey been running 3-5 liquid with 301 gapps now for about 4hrs no hiccups smooth fast no problems so for.....

Puff the Magic Dragon

#60 rocketsaucev2

rocketsaucev2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

Hey been running 3-5 liquid with 301 gapps now for about 4hrs no hiccups smooth fast no problems so for.....

been thinking about updating mine. Still on 3-1. But everything is working. Definitely will make a nandroid first

Liquid Smooth Bionic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users