#141 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 12 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

Now that this thread is INSANELY derailed AND we are no longer soaking, the OTA is being pushed in groups. Moving this puppy to the Lounge for those who still want to follow along.

Thank You.. :)

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#142 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 VS985, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:04 AM

Thanks for this,

Case closed time to move on If people use his theamed rom's from other developers that fine with us just don't post it here and say how amazing his work is

This is the point that we've questioned about him so many times in the past. He is a good themer. I will say it, his stuff looks really sweet. But just do what the rest of the themers do. Pick the rom you like the most and freaking theme it. Then release your branded theme for the given devs rom. Theres no need to take someone elses rom, theme it out and then call if your rom. That's just not how things are done. I understand not all non-developers may understand that. But it's a type of respect given among devs and themers. These guys know the difference between the 2 types of "artists" if you will. He's mislabeling his work for undue credit. And that's about as lame as one can get.

The best part about his particular kang is that deodexers are made for guys to use as a base. But typically, the dev gives the deodexing dev credit. But R3ds always seems to fail on that. Especially when it comes to being "first" at something.
  • Aixelsyd, vtwinbmx and usmcamgrimm like this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!
Please PM me if you need help!
I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!
Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#143 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:05 AM

In his thread for this ROM at XDA, another dev made a suggestion to stick to 1-2 instead of 10 ROms lol...

#144 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:09 AM

Here's a good read.

Forget running MD5s on individual files. Here is a diff comparison of the two files mentioned above in tuctwo's post.

Summary: 38 different files and 191 identical files, and 1680 added files.

(File is a .ZIP of a .CSV file which shows the differences and similarities. The files only in the ROM are the rest of the system files necessary to make it a full ROM and theme-related stuff. )

Enjoy.

The 1680 added files are 3 themes flashed to the Sd card, 16 data/app files, and the typical contents of bin, etc, fonts, lib, media, tts, usu, vendor, and xbin (which are not included in the deodex "patch" that was released)

In his thread for this ROM at XDA, another dev made a suggestion to stick to 1-2 instead of 10 ROms lol...

They're not all ROMs, if just the same base re-themed. He calls them ROMs.
  • johnlgalt likes this

Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#145 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:27 AM

cherryr......its probably a waste of time since all the devs here kiss each others rear end. Its sad because R3ds makes stuff thats flawless and everyone else has bugs and setup issues all over the place. Plus he gets his done before others even have a deodexed base to build on and he is still accused of stealing it. I think they are all just jealous. There are a few good people on here developing but the upper staff just hates him. He probably just didnt do what they wanted and they decided he was not good enough to be here. They could easily do the same to me just for posting this. Sometimes the power people get goes to there heads and they just cant handle thinking and acting fairly. They have to play a God complex cause they can. just sad.

Way to be the guy who thinks he knows it all, but really has no clue.
Posted Image
  • aktrazer, tucstwo, vtwinbmx and 4 others like this

#146 chiahead52

chiahead52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 10:44 AM

Well that's out of line...especially for someone I used to appreciate for the work they did. Congrats on all you guys sucking each other off and proving my point. If someone goes against you then just beat them down. Do you feel better ganging up on someone. Does that make you feel good? Its childish and out of line and I thought against forum rules. You guys all break the rules when you see fit and enforce whatever you want. As long as it benefits you or a buddy. Congrats to yourself.

#147 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:04 AM

Might as well lock this bad boy. Or rename it XDA.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#148 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

Well that's out of line...especially for someone I used to appreciate for the work they did. Congrats on all you guys sucking each other off and proving my point. If someone goes against you then just beat them down. Do you feel better ganging up on someone. Does that make you feel good? Its childish and out of line and I thought against forum rules. You guys all break the rules when you see fit and enforce whatever you want. As long as it benefits you or a buddy. Congrats to yourself.

Settle down there Tonto. I was just providing a little friendly ribbing. You were the one making broad generalizations and just generally talking smack about the staff. Then you go on to say how the staff only favors certain devs. All the while you have no clue what goes on behind the scenes, nor how many chances devs actually get here.

So, I guess from your perspective it is ok to make broad generalizations, and criticize people on topics that you have no clue about, but it is not ok for me to poke fun at you for it?

I honestly couldn't care less if you "used to appreciate the work I did". I make my themes and stuff for myself. If people like/use them, sweet. If not, who cares?
  • vtwinbmx likes this

#149 money mike

money mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

To be on topic for a minute, this soak/ota is running amazing. My og RAZR actually has pretty good battery life and its buttery smooth.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

• Thach and tucstwo like this

#150 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:10 PM

Like I said you always have to be the aggressive one. Sat back and watched this all unfold and waited for your turn. Really appreciated my work I can bring back all the kind words you said in the past. Get over it you like his Kangs use them don't post your negative feedback here

vtc.png

#151 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

These are the

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. Can you tell me what rules here the staff violated? And who ganged up on you? What are you even talking about? Are you mad that you were proven wrong? Can you just NOT admit that Reds takes other peoples work without credit or asking? He got caught doing it here MONTHS ago. He left on his own. He came back. Did it again. Got caught AGAIN. Said he was leaving. Asked us to delete his account. I explained this to you already. Then you start yappin' about him and his awesome work in this thread. This thread has NOTHING to do with him. Then I explain to you that the reason he got the rom out so fast was because he steals people's stuff. Then, WE PROVE IT TO YOU. And you're still pointing fingers at everyone else.

What IS your point man? Cause if you have one, MAKE IT ALREADY.
  • Thach, aktrazer, vtwinbmx and 1 other like this

#152 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:39 PM

Way to be the guy who thinks he knows it all, but really has no clue.
Posted Image

Okay my turn...
I would like to buy a Vowel....."AAAAAAAA" be nice..
:D

Its Bubba
~Stubborn In Your Bones~
*FlyingJelly*

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#153 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

This stops now. I am all for a spirited discussion. I'm all for voicing your opinions and having disagreements. But what has transpired here is neither of these cases. Too many times Chaihead has been the center of a heated flame war. I've read you complaints about the site, disrespecting the staff, members, developers. Quite honestly I am not sure any other site that would have allowed this to get this far. I am not sure what you were trying to accomplish but consider it done and move on. Acting the manner that you have will not be tolerated. You've voiced your dislike for the staff, you've voiced your dislike for devs. Its time to move on. This chaos that's being caused and instigated is not what the site is about. We have rules here. We follow them as does 99% of the members. You've in this thread alone violated most if not all site rules. Chaihead, consider this post your official notification of banishment. I'm not going to sit by and allow you to continue these actions. If there are any issues with this statement and my solution, send me a PM. I'm am done here and hope everyone else is too. Let's move on.

My opinions/views provided free of charge courtesy of Tapatalk on my Nexus 7 or Moto RAZR.
  • Aixelsyd, hectorlumbago, vtwinbmx and 5 others like this

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#154 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:49 PM

Oh I would normally let this go but this is all I have to show you fanboy

Yeah read the comments that right he stole the theme and tried to charge for it

A Google User - January 19, 2012 - Motorola Droid RAZR with version 1.2

Jerk...

This toolbag developer stole my Luna Theme graphics (that I spent hours on) with a false promise, only half-assed the production, and won't ever email me back. Jerk.
  • satman80, The Persuader and johnlgalt like this

vtc.png

#155 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 12 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Holy Sheet Guys, last time I felt that much Heat...Is when I Farted on my Leather Seats in my Truck... Any Drones with Weapons out there crusing for Theme Targets.. Just came out of the Hole...Saw my Sister-In-Laws Shadow...thought we had a Luner Eclipse... Hey, were not selling Themes to Apple or Verizon are we...Hand Shakes are welcomed here on OUR FORUM... Its Bubba

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#156 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:51 PM

and all I can do is smile.... :)

BTW @The Persuader... I hate farting on a leather seat! lol...

On discussion... Enjoy the Soak folks!
  • BytecodeMe likes this

#157 Guest_DirtyDroidX_*

Guest_DirtyDroidX_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

BRo we are not ganging up on no one. The proof is in the pudding! Let me ask you something, if you spent hours/days on something and someone took it and never gave you credit would you be upset???

If you say no your a liar!

Its about having the courtesy to ask one question or put one line in a op. Thats what this is about, doing the admirable thing. When ppl do this it makes devs sometimes stop working on stuff. If I bought a new lawn mower and it got stolen every week eventually I would stop buying one. If someone dont have enough integrity as a man to ask for something or help other devs out instead of saying mine mine mine mine mine, then all they are is a immature rear end that prob got picked on all there lives.

and all I can do is smile.... :)

BTW @The Persuader... I hate farting on a leather seat! lol...

On discussion... Enjoy the Soak folks!

HOlly COW DUNG look who dropped in :) good to see you bro! Hope all is well.
  • tucstwo, vtwinbmx and satman80 like this

#158 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

BRo we are not ganging up on no one. The proof is in the pudding! Let me ask you something, if you spent hours/days on something and someone took it and never gave you credit would you be upset??? If you say no your a liar! Its about having the courtesy to ask one question or put one line in a op. Thats what this is about, doing the admirable thing. When ppl do this it makes devs sometimes stop working on stuff. If I bought a new lawn mower and it got stolen every week eventually I would stop buying one. If someone dont have enough integrity as a man to ask for something or help other devs out instead of saying mine mine mine mine mine, then all they are is a immature ass that prob got picked on all there lives.

I like how in Reds forum he has the balls

"Now it seems I kang someone's ROM to get .16 working. Find me a ROM for .16 before mines was released and I will quit android. www.droidrzr.com/index.php?/topic/11894-Soak-Test-Starting-With-Download-Files " which ensues absolutly hilarity because he even links back TO THIS THREAD where all the evidence is, LMFAO!!
  • prstorero likes this

#159 prstorero

prstorero

SuperThemerDevGuy

• Developer
  • 838 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

I like how in Reds forum he has the balls

"Now it seems I kang someone's ROM to get .16 working. Find me a ROM for .16 before mines was released and I will quit android. www.droidrzr.com/index.php?/topic/11894-Soak-Test-Starting-With-Download-Files " which ensues absolutly hilarity because he even links back TO THIS THREAD where all the evidence is, LMFAO!!

Man where does it end. I don't really want to get involved but i have been keeping up with stuff like this for a while, and dang it's crazy how out of hand it gets on the subject when there is the hard evidence on the table that fans will not take the time to look at because they can't accept anything negative about their favorite developer. I can't really think of much to say on the matter because most of it has already been said. What bugs me is people keep bringing up the name and fueling the fire just when everyone finally has a break from the discussions. Can't this just be water under the bridge :)

#160 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 14,435 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:24 PM

Man where does it end. I don't really want to get involved but i have been keeping up with stuff like this for a while, and dang it's crazy how out of hand it gets on the subject when there is the hard evidence on the table that fans will not take the time to look at because they can't accept anything negative about their favorite developer. I can't really think of much to say on the matter because most of it has already been said. What bugs me is people keep bringing up the name and fueling the fire just when everyone finally has a break from the discussions. Can't this just be water under the bridge :)

Wish it were that simple, Scott. But sheep will ALWAYS be sheep, I suppose. No matter how hard you try to prove to them that evil is evil and good is good. I'm sorry you're work too was dragged into this, but of course, it's out of your hands. Had you'd been on control from the beginning without these unethical practices, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Sorry, bro.

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users