Photo

[Solved] Page Plus issue! xt912 on jb 4.1.2(98.72.16.xt912)

xt912

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Djfamtnt

Djfamtnt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt912

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:11 AM

Hi all. Newbie to this. But I have the xt912 and it was flashed to pageplus cellular with talk text data and mms. On yesterday my wife decided to do the update to jellybean that Motorola pushed. After the update she doesn't get mms. So she did a rest of the phone thinking that would undo the update. Now I can not get passed the activation screen. The four corner bypass does not work on JB. So how do I do this and get the phone flashed back to pageplus setting? Thank you all in advance!!!!

#2 Djfamtnt

Djfamtnt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

I guess no one has figured this out yet huh????

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

I guess no one has figured this out yet huh????

Not sure if it would work the same on the RAZR, probably not but it's worth a try. Here's a bypass method I found for JB. It's for the Galaxy S3 but you never know.

#4 Djfamtnt

Djfamtnt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:03 AM

Not sure if it would work the same on the RAZR, probably not but it's worth a try. Here's a bypass method I found for JB. It's for the Galaxy S3 but you never know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36lfn9sBo70

Thanks for the help BigDaddyHicks! This vid didn't work but I did finally find out the secret to bypassing the activation screen on jelly bean. Wrecked my brain but finally got it.

#5 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

Thanks for the help BigDaddyHicks! This vid didn't work but I did finally find out the secret to bypassing the activation screen on jelly bean. Wrecked my brain but finally got it.

It would be nice to post the solution for others that may get into the same position......

#6 Djfamtnt

Djfamtnt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

It would be nice to post the solution for others that may get into the same position......

My apologies. Cant do screenshots yet. The solution is similar to ics. Put in airplane mode, turn landscape, and touch in between W&E on welcome, then directly under the time, next is bottom corner under the time, touch beneath the words in the sentence not above. Last, touch directly under learn more. Magic!!! You're in!!!!
  • cmh714 and amandat1 like this

#7 Djfamtnt

Djfamtnt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:29 AM

Now If I could only get the data back!!!! :angry:

#8 tyman

tyman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

Yeah, I'm on P+ as well and I also lost data with the update. :(

#9 nuk3l1st

nuk3l1st

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:26 PM

My apologies. Cant do screenshots yet. The solution is similar to ics. Put in airplane mode, turn landscape, and touch in between W&E on welcome, then directly under the time, next is bottom corner under the time, touch beneath the words in the sentence not above. Last, touch directly under learn more. Magic!!! You're in!!!!

Thanks for your solution.

#10 Djfamtnt

Djfamtnt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:02 AM

Yeah, I'm on P+ as well and I also lost data with the update. :(

I'm going to pp dealer today to see if they can help. If its a success I will post details here. If you get any progress please let me know.

#11 tyman

tyman

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

I'm going to pp dealer today to see if they can help. If its a success I will post details here. If you get any progress please let me know.

Sounds great....I'm currently scouring this site, Howardforums and XDA to see if anyone else has a fix yet. :/

#12 Djfamtnt

Djfamtnt

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 05:17 AM

Ok.... So the Pageplus dealer has me up and running with talk and text, 3g data and mms after sim activates. After paying him $25 of course. He would not tell me what he did to get the data running. All he says is "I reflashed it". I have been through the phone thoroughly and have not seen anything that he did different than I had. The only thing I can think of because he did say "the software is so different" is he had to do something in the jelly bean software or the ppp, pap and hdr passwords have been changed. Afraid to reboot the phone because then I would lose my mms because the sim would have to activate again. Anyone have any idea what he may have done? Thanks...

#13 ryan0720

ryan0720

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 06:43 AM

i am on jb om my xt 912 ive been trying to flash to pp and i got all the way to activate phone.i couldnt get it to activate but i had phone and text.it was connected to 1x but no go..so i tried the hole process over again and now i cant even get 1x to connect...pleas help ik very frustrated...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users