DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean
********* YOU NEED A NEWER VERSION OF SAFESTRAP...download from and replace in utility ********
- Windows Instructions
- Extract .zip to its own folder on the Desktop.
- Install the required drivers. The folder with the drivers is called "Drivers [WINDOWS ONLY]" and is included in the Utility folder.
- Double click the ".bat" file. This will be called "WindowsUtility.bat" the image is just for reference.
- Mac & Linux Instructions
- Extract the .zip to any folder you like, the /Downloads/ or /Desktop/ folder should work just fine.
- Open a Terminal window. (On Mac: Applications > Utilities > Terminal)
- Learn your 'sudo' password. This is almost always your Admin password on a Mac computer. On Linux you should already know what this is, its yours account password if your account is an admin as well.
- Type the following code into the Terminal Windows, places where it says ***DRAG HERE*** are telling you to simply drag the folder there. For example: cd ***DRAG FOLDER HERE*** then press 'Enter' after each line.
You will be asked for your sudo password at least once in the Utility process, so make sure you followed the instructions to learn it.
Functions of the DROID RAZR Utility XT912 Jellybean
Number 1 Explained -- This option requires your phone be in AP Fastboot mode. It will flash the official Jellybean firmware to your device and will wipe data.
Number 2 Explained -- This option requires your phone be in AP Fastboot mode. It will flash the official Jellybean firmware to your device and will NOT wipe data.
Number 3 Explained -- This is Dan Rosenberg's DROID RAZR 4.1 Jellybean exploit called 'RAZR Blade'. This option requires your phone to be booted normally, with USB Debugging enabled.
Number 4 Explained -- This option requires your phone to be booted normally, with USB Debugging enabled. It will install Hashcode's App for Safestrap 3.11.
Remember, do not run this utility unless your phone is at 100% battery OR you have bought yourself one of Team Black Hat's Factory-Style Programming Adapters.