This is ONLY for the DROID RAZR M XT907 and the DROID RAZR M XT907 Developer Edition.
DROID RAZR M Utility 1.10
Deprecated! You can grab the latest @
- Windows Instructions
- Extract .zip to its own folder on the Desktop.
- Install the required drivers. The folder with the drivers is called "Drivers [WINDOWS ONLY]" and is included in the Utility folder.
- Double click the ".bat" file. This will be called "WindowsUtility.bat" the image is just for reference.
- Mac & Linux Instructions
- Extract the .zip to any folder you like, the /Downloads/ or /Desktop/ folder should work just fine.
- Open a Terminal window. (On Mac: Applications > Utilities > Terminal)
- Learn your 'sudo' password. This is almost always your Admin password on a Mac computer. On Linux you should already know what this is, its yours account password if your account is an admin as well.
- Type the following code into the Terminal Windows, places where it says ***DRAG HERE*** are telling you to simply drag the folder there. For example: cd ***DRAG FOLDER HERE*** then press 'Enter' after each line.
- You will be asked for your sudo password at least once in the Utility process, so make sure you followed the instructions to learn it.
Functions of the DROID RAZR M Utility 1.10:
Number 1 Explained -- This option requires your phone be in AP Fastboot mode. It will flash the official Jellybean firmware to your device.
Number 2 Explained -- This is Dan Rosenberg's DROID RAZR M 4.0.4/4.1.1 exploit called 'motofail2go'. This option requires your phone to be booted normally, with USB Debugging enabled.
Number 3 Explained -- This option requires your phone to be booted normally, with USB Debugging enabled. It will install Voodoo's OTA Rootkeeper App.
Remember, do not run this utility unless your phone is at 100% battery OR you have bought yourself one of Team Black Hat's Factory-Style Programming Adapters.
Thanks to Djrbliss for motofail2go!