2 replies to this topic

#1 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

New Version 2.3.4a

This is was Daneshm90's Auto-Deodexer that was modifided by crzyruski for windows. I have hijacked it for my own now :D

Change Log: 2.3.4a
Added in batch decompile without odexing
Changed screen size
Changed screen around some
Changed text color
Some changes to the How-To section
Updated 7za to 9.2

Change Log: 2.3.4
Updated to smali/baksmali v1.3.2
Made it so you can easily update to latest smali/baksmali. simply rename the new files to smali.jar and baksmali.jar
Set the api level to 10 for both baksmali and smali

Download the GB_Deodexer_2_3_4. Make a folder on your desktop call it deodexer (or whatever you want).
Extract the contents of the zip into the folder you just made.
Locate your stock framework and place your jar files in the deodexer > framework folders. Put the apk files in the deodexer > app folder.
In the framework folder delete the guava.odex and guava.jar file. The file prevents from a proper deodexing.
I have supplied one for download at the bottom that I have already deodexed manually.

Manually Deodexing the next 5 files.
Move the core, ext, framework, android.policy, and services jars/odex files back one folder. This is the one with the .bat files, and folders. Open up a cmd prompt in your deodexer folder and type in java -jar baksmali.jar -a 10 -x core.odex (see below for proper code for each odex file). Notice that a folder named out was created.

Congratulations you have just decompiled the file. Now the file has to be compiled to .dex. To do this type this at the cmd prompt.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

There should now be a file named classes.dex in your folder. It has to be put into the corresponding jar file. To do this open the jar file up in your zip program.
(Right click on file go to 7-zip > Open archive for you 7zip users) Drag the classes.dex file into the new window that just opened up and drop it. If you get a dialog box pop up asking if you want to copy files to archive then click on Yes.

Once this is done you need to clean up before you can move on to the next file. Delete the classes.dex file, delete the .odex file, and delete the out folder. Do this for the rest of the odex files. Once finished take all .jar files except baksmali.jar and smali.jar and move them to deodexed_JAR folder. Your are finished with the manual part. Use the lines below at your cmd prompt to deodex each of the 5 jar files.

At the bottom of this post is razr.jars.zip. It has 3 files inside. com.razr1.jar, com.razr2.jar, and com.razr3.jar. They contain classes.dex that I made from the odex files that were needed to decompile the apk and jar files. To have GB Deodexer do the work you will need to download these and unzip them to your deodexed_JAR folder.
Run the deoall.bat and choose option 1. After the deodexer has finished choose option 2. When it ask for custom bootclasspath enter the following

When the deodexer is finished look in the framework folder and move everything from there into your deodexed_JAR folder.
There are some apk files that do not get deodexed. I have some learing to do to get those files finished (If they ever get finished).

I have included a zipped text of the bootclasspath that I used when deodexing the stock rom.

I also would like to point out I have only tested the ability to deodex a rom. I have not tested any of the output files yet, due to the whole rom not being deodexed.

MD5: 48454175e43fa4c02a56cfe19826a0f5

MD5: 20987238ac6726a5cd607b44e321e8bb

MD5: 81fde5c451ccfeb5419903b1fa22b692

MD5: 8c4ab903dbc5cf017989097321e7e96a

MD5: 6c1e58a6629025535905062bb787b4f2
  • mattlgroff and _base2 like this
I tend to question things I disbelieve are true. Some people cannot handle that. Sorry if you are one of those people.

#2 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

this would be good for those folks who want to try to incorporate more blur into their ROMs (like eclipse) but only have the odex versions ... of course it's not a copy / paste type deal, but it would be a big help if they wanted to undertake that process. ... thanks for sharing!
[ sent from _base2 ]

#3 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 07:00 PM

you are right not a copy and paste, or a do it for you method. Right now I am in the process of deodexing as much of the 173 as I can. Then I will try to work it into the deodexer.
I tend to question things I disbelieve are true. Some people cannot handle that. Sorry if you are one of those people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users