4 replies to this topic

#1 Shawn!

Shawn!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Current Device(s):Note 3

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

All of a sudden my camera app (standard app) is telling me I am running out of space on the USB, but I have no usb storage.

Is this something I should wipe the cache or is there anything else I should do? I am going on a family trip and want to be able to use it by Saturday.

Jellywiz 7 plenty of space on internal and external drives.

Shawn

#2 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:38 AM

All of a sudden my camera app (standard app) is telling me I am running out of space on the USB, but I have no usb storage.

Is this something I should wipe the cache or is there anything else I should do? I am going on a family trip and want to be able to use it by Saturday.

Jellywiz 7

Shawn

You do have USB storage....assuming your a Maxx, the phone has 16GB, 8 is for the phone and the other 8 is your internal sdcard....its the internal sdcard thats running out of space. Safestrap keeps your roms there as well, so space disappears fast....try moving some things to your external sdcard or to your PC.

#3 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Moving to Droid Razr General [XT912] Reason Non-Emergency situation

#4 Shawn!

Shawn!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Current Device(s):Note 3

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

Yeah I was about to come back on here and i got it. Though I did not realize that help was an emergency place will post in general from know on.

#5 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:43 PM

Yeah I was about to come back on here and i got it. Though I did not realize that help was an emergency place will post in general from know on.

No worries. Glad you have it figured out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users