#21 vash_h

vash_h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Google+:chiayx
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:58 PM

I'm interested, but I need to ask a favor of u. Do they ship internationally?

Sent from my XT910
Running Rooted Motorola Droid XT910 on 65.1.21.XT910.PSHAsiaRetail.en.03

#22 compbuilder00

compbuilder00

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:15 PM

count me in !

#23 300ZXNA

300ZXNA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:53 PM

I am definitely in provided that the GB price is a discount from $110. Thanks!

#24 ddemlong

ddemlong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:17 PM

Im in too if again they reduce it by about 30 bucks. Shoot Ill send the money by pay pal now.
Droid RAZR Rooted

#25 vash_h

vash_h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Google+:chiayx
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:01 AM

I'm happy to pay extra for postal to Malaysia is anyone is willing to post it over for me :)

Sent from my XT910
Running Rooted Motorola Droid XT910 on 65.1.21.XT910.PSHAsiaRetail.en.03

#26 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:46 AM

The reason no one is serious is because their asking price is outrageous.

I see plenty of serious people.

:-D :-D

#27 Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s

Just an Experienced N00B here :D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • Twitter:@digitalcha0s
  • LocationB-Town
  • Current Device(s):Razr, Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7 & MotoX

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:26 AM

well add another to your list :D
the price they have is out there and would love a discount on it
just keep us all posted
Posted Image

#28 Sim Kai Long

Sim Kai Long

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:31 AM

I see plenty of serious people.

Definitely. The cost of this is like the difference of retail Razr vs Razr Maxx anyway. It's a good option for those who bought their Razrs prior to the release of the Maxx.

#29 TopherRZ

TopherRZ

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:48 AM

Definitely interested in the reduced priced bulk buy. I do like the thin body of my Razr now, and i don't really have battery life issues as I almost always have a charger around... but the MAXX battery is NICE.
*Only four iPh0n3s were hurt in the making of this post*

#30 Guest_24v_*

Guest_24v_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:59 AM

The reason I closed the other thread is observable in this one. I was gauging interest in the other one but specified not to post if one wasn't positive they would want in on the buy no matter what. That was too complicated as every other post was "I'm in, but only if X" and "I'll buy one if X but not Y, and how about Z?"

Once I get a discount structure I'll post details on the group buy.

Yeah, and the reason people like myself had conditions on their interest is because you had NO details in that thread. You cannot just expect people to blindly say "I'm in" and only that without any sort of date or price.
Then you throw a tantrum, and lock the thread because of it. For that reason, I won't be sending you my $.
Just my .02.
However, thank you for the source of the parts. I will be buying a set when they are available.

#31 pm1066

pm1066

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:26 AM

Definitely. The cost of this is like the difference of retail Razr vs Razr Maxx anyway. It's a good option for those who bought their Razrs prior to the release of the Maxx.

Actually, it is s terrible price for those who bought their Razr before the Maxx came out. Remember, the Razr sold for $299 for some time. So now I get the privilege of paying $409 for a phone they had in the pipeline the day I bought my Razr?

I understand the parts can't be free, but arguing "that's the current price difference so it's ok" doesn't make any sense. It would be interesting to know what the Razr vs Maxx sales numbers look like, to see if this is going to be a very limited item, or if there were enough Razr sales before the Maxx came out to make this a reasonably popular mod kit.

Either way, $110 puts it too far out of my range to be interesting.

#32 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:26 AM

Yeah I'm in 100% but their asking price is a bit high. Ill get it either way but will only group buy for a discount. Otherwise it makes sense to buy it ourselves you know? Regardless of what happens I appreciate the source!

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

#33 Mazler420

Mazler420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationButler, PA

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

Count Me in as well. Regardless if I get a discount or not the only other way for me to get a Maxx is to buy one off contract so im in.

#34 jmp485

jmp485

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Twitter:jmp485

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:05 AM

I figure it's about $25 overpriced so if it comes down by a few $$ I'm in like Flynn

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#35 HOGRIDER

HOGRIDER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:43 AM

IMO, what's important here is the shop that's offering the conversion appears to be dealing in genuine Moto parts that I'm sure command a higher price than aftermarket/generic. And I also feel confident, other aftermarket vendors will jump on the bandwagon with generic/replacement parts just as they have in the past with batteries, etc.

I will have no problem doing this conversion myself; and I prefer using the Moto parts simply due to the fact that they should fit/function perfectly; and the overall look/finish will be that of the actual Maxx.

Sure, I'm not pleased with the additional outlay of $.....but I doubt I'll wait on the aftermarket either. As we all know, once there are a couple of "other" conversion kits out there, the price will come down.

Just my $0.02.

#36 zephyrus14

zephyrus14

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Twitter:@johnmarciniak
  • LocationThe Region

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:45 AM

I think I just shat.

I'd love to take advantage of the group discount... if the discount was worth it enough!

#37 orateam

orateam

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 04:51 AM

i'm in too.

Agree with randomcold too. I open up mine all the time with just my fingernail to show folks. I think this razr case is easier to remove than my old 'removable' case from the samsung droid charge.
  • jimyv likes this

#38 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:51 AM

Count Me in as well. Regardless if I get a discount or not the only other way for me to get a Maxx is to buy one off contract so im in.

Count me in...discount or not. I'll sign up just to "plus up" the group. I'm seriously in.

#39 jpcalhoun

jpcalhoun

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4 Dev Edition

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:53 AM

Yeah, and the reason people like myself had conditions on their interest is because you had NO details in that thread. You cannot just expect people to blindly say "I'm in" and only that without any sort of date or price.
Then you throw a tantrum, and lock the thread because of it. For that reason, I won't be sending you my $.
Just my .02.
However, thank you for the source of the parts. I will be buying a set when they are available.

That's a little harsh isn't it?

#40 OperaToR

OperaToR

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:02 AM

OT: Sorry for the OffTopic now, but I have a question about the shop.
As many of you here I bought my Razr pretty early before the White/Maxx Razr came out. Anyways here in Germany the White one is actually available. And I would like to "build" my Black Razr XT910 to a White one. I ask you guys, is it possible? I would even change it, if its only possible for the back. If anyone of you would help me, which parts I need etc... I would really really appreciate it :).
Thank you
Regards OprTR

Sorry for my bad english :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users