Photo

[UNLOCK] How to Unlock Your Bootloader [Atrix HD/RAZR HD/RAZR M ONLY!]

bootloader how to unlock atrix bootloader unlock droid razr hd unlock droid razr m unlock unlocking bootloader xt926 xt925 dan rosenberg

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#101 recDNA

recDNA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx hd

Posted 21 September 2013 - 04:52 AM

gentalmen i have been playing with the super user setings and got rid of the security bump i hope this helps yall in some way.
thanks
the old man

???

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#102 patlanta

patlanta

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

In theory since I am on system version 9.26.6.xt926 I should be able to unlock my BL , right ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

• trekin1707 likes this

#103 NAKAMONIEL

NAKAMONIEL

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 08:10 AM

Patlanta, just use Matt's utility it is capable of doing everything you want to do with your phone, very simple gui, very helpful for ppl with little technical knowledge.

You will find links here:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Just read up, its quite simple, whatever you do DONT UPGRADE to latest update by motorola or you will not be able to do all the COOL stuff with your phone

• trekin1707 likes this

#104 trekin1707

trekin1707

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Twitter:@biggen_currie
  • Google+:mcurrie76384@gmail.com
  • LocationVernon Texas
  • Current Device(s):Motorola droid razr hd razr maxx razrverizion employee addition

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:18 AM

well im glad i could provide some useful information.

victory to us all ladies and gentelmen.

the old man

The Old Man

#105 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

well im glad i could provide some useful information.

victory to us all ladies and gentelmen.

the old man

As recDNA stated a few posts above, not sure what the heck you provided (cause there is nothing there), but if youre happy thats all that really matters :)

#106 trekin1707

trekin1707

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVernon Texas
  • Current Device(s):Motorola droid razr hd razr maxx razrverizion employee addition

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

ok well excuse me man wont happen again

The Old Man

#107 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:03 AM

Sorry maybe too many Bloody's with brunch. But really, you didnt post anything of use to anyone, heres your first post here: gentalmen i have been playing with the super user setings and got rid of the security bump i hope this helps yall in some way.

Now you tell me where you helped anyone with this tidbit of information?!?!?

#108 trekin1707

trekin1707

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationVernon Texas

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

hay i shared what i saw nothing more becaues i thought someone could use it like i said i wont post another thing

as far as to my hope it helps that was a mistake.

The Old Man

#109 MRBALBOA

MRBALBOA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia
  • Current Device(s):Moto X

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

Well thousands of Motorola owners have worn the F5 key off their keyboard for this file. Yes, the time has come to unlock the beast of encryption that we call the bootloader. I'm sure all of you are aware by now that Dan @djrbliss has cracked the bootloaders on the newer snapdragon chip-sets including the Atrix HD, RAZR HD and RAZR M. This has been tested by a select few including myself and it's next to impossible to screw up. Let's get a few things out of the way:

- THIS WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OMAP DEVICE! This means this WILL NOT WORK on your XT912 (DROID RAZR) or Bionic.
- Read the first one again. :)
- YOU WILL NEED TO BE ROOTED! If you're not, use the search box above, we have plenty of root resources for these phones.
- Yes this will work on the OTA for XT926 4.1.2, if you are still rooted.
- You will need a computer with USB Debugging enabled with "Unkown Sources" checked.
- Index finger to double click a .bat file.
- Did I mention you needed to be rooted?

********IF YOU ARE DEBATING ON UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, YOU NEED TO DECIDE FAST! MOTOROLA WILL CERTAINLY BE FIXING THIS WITH AN OTA UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN*********

If you're rooted and have one of the 3 phones listed above you can now unlock your bootloader and rejoice then learn what you can actually do now. Once again, none of this would be possible without the determination of a amazing individual, Dan Rosenberg @djrbliss. If you want to send him some love for this incredible exploit follow this

-Dan's work on how the exploit was done can be found on this blog

-Basic instructions-
PER DAN'S REQUEST PLEASE VISIT HIS SITE TO GET THE FULL RUNDOWN ON HOW THIS EXPLOIT WAS ACHIEVED AND FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.

-Instructions>>

-Download >>

QUESTION: I'm on blah blah blah release and want to unlock but it's been patched in my version.  Can I downgrade and unlock?

ANSWER: NO

Donate to Dan

to say thanks

BY READING THIS POST AND/OR ANY OTHER POST PERTAINING TO THIS EXPLOIT, YOU ARE ASSUMING ALL LIABILITY. THIS HAS BEEN TESTED BUT STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN SOMETIMES. DROIDRZR.COM NOR DAN ROSENBERG ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE BEFORE DURING OR AFTER THE EXPLOIT, OR ANY OTHER DOWNLOAD THAT IS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY AFFILIATES. BY CLICKING ON THIS PAGE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS THAT MAY BE CHANGED, WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME.

Why is it not working? I did every thing right. And I am rooted.

Attached Files

#110 MegaGee

MegaGee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:26 PM

Well thousands of Motorola owners have worn the F5 key off their keyboard for this file. Yes, the time has come to unlock the beast of encryption that we call the bootloader. I'm sure all of you are aware by now that Dan @djrbliss has cracked the bootloaders on the newer snapdragon chip-sets including the Atrix HD, RAZR HD and RAZR M. This has been tested by a select few including myself and it's next to impossible to screw up. Let's get a few things out of the way:

- THIS WILL NOT WORK ON ANY OMAP DEVICE! This means this WILL NOT WORK on your XT912 (DROID RAZR) or Bionic.
- Read the first one again. :)
- YOU WILL NEED TO BE ROOTED! If you're not, use the search box above, we have plenty of root resources for these phones.
- Yes this will work on the OTA for XT926 4.1.2, if you are still rooted.
- You will need a computer with USB Debugging enabled with "Unkown Sources" checked.
- Index finger to double click a .bat file.
- Did I mention you needed to be rooted?

********IF YOU ARE DEBATING ON UNLOCKING YOUR BOOTLOADER, YOU NEED TO DECIDE FAST! MOTOROLA WILL CERTAINLY BE FIXING THIS WITH AN OTA UPDATE AS QUICKLY AS THEY CAN*********

If you're rooted and have one of the 3 phones listed above you can now unlock your bootloader and rejoice then learn what you can actually do now. Once again, none of this would be possible without the determination of a amazing individual, Dan Rosenberg @djrbliss. If you want to send him some love for this incredible exploit follow this

-Dan's work on how the exploit was done can be found on this blog

-Basic instructions-
PER DAN'S REQUEST PLEASE VISIT HIS SITE TO GET THE FULL RUNDOWN ON HOW THIS EXPLOIT WAS ACHIEVED AND FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS.

-Instructions>>

-Download >>

QUESTION: I'm on blah blah blah release and want to unlock but it's been patched in my version.  Can I downgrade and unlock?

Donate to Dan

to say thanks

BY READING THIS POST AND/OR ANY OTHER POST PERTAINING TO THIS EXPLOIT, YOU ARE ASSUMING ALL LIABILITY. THIS HAS BEEN TESTED BUT STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN SOMETIMES. DROIDRZR.COM NOR DAN ROSENBERG ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT MAY HAPPEN TO YOUR PHONE BEFORE DURING OR AFTER THE EXPLOIT, OR ANY OTHER DOWNLOAD THAT IS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY AFFILIATES. BY CLICKING ON THIS PAGE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS THAT MAY BE CHANGED, WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME.

Why is it not working? I did every thing right. And I am rooted.

Keep in mind that, that script was made in April. We've had OTA's since then and as far as I know the latest OTA cannot be unlocked. What OTA version are you on?

#111 MRBALBOA

MRBALBOA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:37 PM

9.18.79. 4.1.2

But could I use the down grade?

#112 MegaGee

MegaGee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:41 PM

9.18.79. 4.1.2

But could I use the down grade?

I don't think that version can be unlocked, I may be incorrect but I know you can't downgrade. 

#113 MRBALBOA

MRBALBOA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:43 PM

I don't think that version can be unlocked, I may be incorrect but I know you can't downgrade. 

I can with this. samurihl_downgrade-razr_hd flash it w/ rsd lite.

#114 MegaGee

MegaGee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:47 PM

I can with this. samurihl_downgrade-razr_hd

Oh, well I know 9.18.79 can't be unlocked, stated in other utility thread , post 45 

but it's also not allowed on xt925

Also keep in mind I own a RAZR M and I'm looking through forums. I can't downgrade nor unlock so I'm stuck. It's no problem though :)

#115 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:48 PM

EDIT: I see from he last post you found this already :)

#116 MegaGee

MegaGee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:51 PM

QUESTION: I'm on blah blah blah release and want to unlock but it's been patched in my version. Can I downgrade and unlock?

ANSWER: NO

EDIT: I see from he last post you found this already :)

;) I feel stupid for asking on razr m forum. Live and learn :p

#117 MRBALBOA

MRBALBOA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:56 PM

Does this mean I can not test custom roms anymore?

#118 MegaGee

MegaGee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:00 PM

Does this mean I can not test custom roms anymore?

As far as I know and others no. The latest scripts only root. For now you can safestrap and do roms with the stock kernel the phone comes with. Just nothing like cm10.1 or cm10.2 or anything higher android version. Stock based roms should work fine :)

• RikRong likes this

#119 MRBALBOA

MRBALBOA

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

Would you have a link for safe strap? I'm new to the razr rodeo. if so ty in advance.

#120 MegaGee

MegaGee

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:03 PM

Would you have a link for safe strap? I'm new to the razr rodeo. if so ty in advance.

No problem :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bootloader, how to unlock, atrix bootloader unlock, droid razr hd unlock, droid razr m unlock, unlocking bootloader, xt926, xt925, dan rosenberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users