i think its velvet.apk

• sfg likes this

#562 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

Got the file from Goo finally and it installed fine, runs great.  Got rid of Apex and switched to SPB Shell 3D and loving it so far.  Cannot wait for an AOKP ROM with custom kernel, but of the ROMs I have tried so far this one is the best.

#563 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • Twitter:benuti1
  • LocationIl & WI
  • Current Device(s):Note 2 , Razr Maxx Hd

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:43 AM

Got the file from Goo finally and it installed fine, runs great.  Got rid of Apex and switched to SPB Shell 3D and loving it so far.  Cannot wait for an AOKP ROM with custom kernel, but of the ROMs I have tried so far this one is the best.

Any reason why you got rid of apex or just because you could. lol

#564 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:45 AM

Any reason why you got rid of apex or just because you could. lol

Have you seen SPB Shell 3D?  hehe

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Using it on my RazrHD and my N7(AOKP)...  Love it, best looking launcher I have tried.

#565 newskate9

newskate9

Older Than You

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • LocationCentral PA
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Razr Maxx, Nexus 7

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:49 AM

Using it on my RazrHD and my N7(AOKP)...  Love it, best looking launcher I have tried.

$14.95????  Holy moly!   :o      :D

Proud father of a US Marine

#566 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:52 AM

$14.95????  Holy moly!   :o      :D

I know, but it is amazing and I used part of the $25 PlayStore Credit that I received when I bought my Nexus 7.  What is cool is that you buy it once and can use it on any/all of your devices.  It really is the best looking one out there.

#567 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:03 AM

Yeah Im an old fasioned old fart I dont mind the $15 I could spend that in the Bar in a heart beat. Im more into performance if it doesnt make my phone go faster Ill pass lol. Nothing to do with this rom but I still feel 4.1.2 lags I think everyone forgot about it because we are unlocked now. Im thinking we need a new kernel.

#568 SquireSCA

SquireSCA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

Yeah Im an old fasioned old fart I dont mind the $15 I could spend that in the Bar in a heart beat. Im more into performance if it doesnt make my phone go faster Ill pass lol. Nothing to do with this rom but I still feel 4.1.2 lags I think everyone forgot about it because we are unlocked now. Im thinking we need a new kernel.

Most likely.  I prefer speed but at some point, how fast does a phone need to be?  haha

I also want a UI that doesn't look like a tired old phone UI with slightly improved icons.  I want something slick, with eye candy, that is as beautiful as it is functional.  It does have some nice widgets and features too.

#569 wooddale

wooddale

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • LocationIl & WI

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:45 AM

Most likely.  I prefer speed but at some point, how fast does a phone need to be?  haha

I also want a UI that doesn't look like a tired old phone UI with slightly improved icons.  I want something slick, with eye candy, that is as beautiful as it is functional.  It does have some nice widgets and features too.

I agree but are we getting off topic or what lol.

#570 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Confused here on this "update" call me lame, but, umm, I flash via TWRP, or do I need to backup data, wipe, wipe, wipe, install again, restore all data? Pretty sure I can restore data considering it's the same rom, or just install wipe cache and div?  I wanna be clear is all..

Is an admin allowed to ask silly questions should be a poll prolly eh? :p

Asking because I have like 8 email accounts n stuff to setup for work... I.T manager, so it takes long time, not a tibu fan, so anything to slim it down on hour or so is why I am askin........

or I can just test and report back.. i'll prolly just do that..

• shane1 likes this

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#571 tmyinc

tmyinc

Resident Insomniac

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • Twitter:TMYINC
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Razr M, GN2, Nexus 10

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

Confused here on this "update" call me lame, but, umm, I flash via TWRP, or do I need to backup data, wipe, wipe, wipe, install again, restore all data? Pretty sure I can restore data considering it's the same rom, or just install wipe cache and div? I wanna be clear is all..

Is an admin allowed to ask silly questions should be a poll prolly eh? :p

Asking because I have like 8 email accounts n stuff to setup for work... I.T manager, so it takes long time, not a tibu fan, so anything to slim it down on hour or so is why I am askin........

or I can just test and report back.. i'll prolly just do that..

By looking at the changelog I would say just cache and dalvik wipe would be sufficient if coming from the build right before it. I would still TiBu backup before flashing in case you run into issues and have to wipe everything and reflash.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • satman80 and shane1 like this

#572 zooyork0721

zooyork0721

All Around Man

• Developer
  • 979 posts
  • Google+:gtalk/hangouts- zooyork0721
  • LocationNew York, NY
  • Current Device(s):OnePlus 8 Pro

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:09 PM

By looking at the changelog I would say just cache and dalvik wipe would be sufficient if coming from the build right before it. I would still TiBu backup before flashing in case you run into issues and have to wipe everything and reflash.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

i think that would be fine Satman yeah ^ i dont see a need for a full wipe personally. personally i almost never do :p

• satman80 and shane1 like this

lr79yH0.png

en_app_rgb_wo_60.png

#573 SamuriHL

SamuriHL

Android Warrior

• Smod
  • 43,370 posts
  • Current Device(s):S21 Ultra, Pixel 6

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Yes im having the same issue. Google now opens just fine, but when i try and search or voice search it force closes immedietly. Deal breaker for me, i use google search all the time on my phone. I really like this rom, i was running it on my xt912 until i got the hd. Was really glad to see it here for the hd, but i gotta have google search working so back to stock for me now until this gets resolved. Props to BDH and the team rage crew im sure they'll have a fix soon.

The google now thing....try something.  Go into settings, language and input, voice search, and uncheck hotword detection.  See if that fixes the issue for those having the problem.

Non potest esse nisi unus

#574 satman80

satman80

Gny. Sgt. Hartman

• Administrator
  • 3,159 posts
  • LocationPluto
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD Maxx, Moto X Developer Edition

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

Ok, This is what I did,

Fill up battery and reboot recovery --- >TWRP

1. mount --Backup/ ---Mount Again

2. Advanced/Wipe Cache/Div

3. Check Mount <-- Always

4. Installed (BDH RAD ROM) update/Wipe Cache/Div --> Reboot (--> Booted, got FC google gmail or somethin)

5.  --> Reboot into TWRP/Mount   --> Wipe Cache/Div -- Reboot

6.  Still got FC Gmail or Somethin /  --> Reboot into TWRP

7. --> Mount/ then Wipe Cache/Div

8. Checked mount Again -- Installed Zoo's Rad theme, --> Reboot

9. All was well and fine, even checked google now, --> Reboot

10. Still perfect

And Now Thank EVERYONE for hard work into rom/theme/support and hope this helps someone..

Thank You, :)

Satman

• tmyinc, zooyork0721 and shane1 like this

Signature Made & Protected by zooyork0721

Posted Image

Site Rules and Guidelines

#575 rpizzijr

rpizzijr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationWallingford, CT

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

When I try to install, it says "OS not installed" when I hit reboot after flashing. Then nothing. Have to boot back into recovery and restore. What am I missing?

But wait....if you're here, who's running hell?

#576 Chahta

Chahta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Twitter:toph4er
  • Current Device(s):Droid X

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

When I try to install, it says "OS not installed" when I hit reboot after flashing. Then nothing. Have to boot back into recovery and restore. What am I missing?

Read the post above yours if nothing else, I hope you are leaving out a lot of what you did, but if not, you missed at least a couple steps.

Sent from my unleashed xt926.

#577 Pearkel

Pearkel

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Twitter:@pearkel
  • LocationMaysville, Ky

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:59 AM

Put version 1.1 on my HD last night.  Everything seems to be working great.  This thing is a beast!  Thank you!

#578 rsims26

rsims26

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:oregondawg
  • Google+:rsims26
  • LocationWashington
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:05 AM

A couple days ago when receiving a text message my screen wouldn't turn on but the LED was flashing.  After a few tries the screen finally turned on.  Later after receiving another text the same thing but after about 30 seconds the phone would reboot.  It then rebooted 4 times in a row before finally calming down.  This morning I took the phone off the charger and about a minute or so later the phone rebooted.  I'm not seeing anything in the threads about anyone else experiencing this problem which leads me to believe it may be a misbehaving app.  I'm using an app called Memory Booster which is set to kill off apps if my memory drops below 15%.  It worked great on the stock ROM, but I'm wondering if it may be conflicting with a tweak that was built in this ROM.  Then again, I may be totally off the mark and it could be another app entirely.  

Note:  The first reboot happened on version 1.0 and today's was on 1.1.  Both were clean installs, I wiped and did not use any other backup methods.

#579 GillRigged

GillRigged

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Twitter:@GillRigged
  • LocationNW WI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR Maxx HD, Droid RAZR M

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:20 AM

A couple days ago when receiving a text message my screen wouldn't turn on but the LED was flashing.  After a few tries the screen finally turned on.  Later after receiving another text the same thing but after about 30 seconds the phone would reboot.  It then rebooted 4 times in a row before finally calming down.  This morning I took the phone off the charger and about a minute or so later the phone rebooted.  I'm not seeing anything in the threads about anyone else experiencing this problem which leads me to believe it may be a misbehaving app.  I'm using an app called Memory Booster which is set to kill off apps if my memory drops below 15%.  It worked great on the stock ROM, but I'm wondering if it may be conflicting with a tweak that was built in this ROM.  Then again, I may be totally off the mark and it could be another app entirely.  
Note:  The first reboot happened on version 1.0 and today's was on 1.1.  Both were clean installs, I wiped and did not use any other backup methods.

I quit using memory boosters/task killers. They cause memory leaks which sounds like what is happening to you. Freeze or uninstall that app, go into Settings > Developer Options > Apps (at bottom) and check "Don't keep activities". I'm currently on Carbon (extremely fast & smooth) so I'm not sure if you also have "Background process limit" or not but if you do you can mess with that too.

Also, BigDaddy baked in Adrenaline RAM Boost. You need a terminal emulator with root privileges. Type: su then hit Enter. Allow root privileges and then type boost. You may also want to freeze or uninstall bloatware apps. Hope this helps.

Sent from my rooted Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

#580 rsims26

rsims26

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:oregondawg
  • Google+:rsims26
  • LocationWashington
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:31 AM

I quit using memory boosters/task killers. They cause memory leaks which sounds like what is happening to you. Freeze or uninstall that app, go into Settings > Developer Options > Apps (at bottom) and check "Don't keep activities". I'm currently on Carbon (extremely fast & smooth) so I'm not sure if you also have "Background process limit" or not but if you do you can mess with that too.

Also, BigDaddy baked in Adrenaline RAM Boost. You need a terminal emulator with root privileges. Type: su then hit Enter. Allow root privileges and then type boost. You may also want to freeze or uninstall bloatware apps. Hope this helps.

Sent from my rooted Droid RAZR Maxx HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I'll give that a shot.  Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users