Photo

[ROM] [JB] Blurry 2.5.1 (Official 6/16/13)

• Please log in to reply
624 replies to this topic

#101 bigmarv33

bigmarv33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

I like the one on the left

• Coo1GuyPau1 likes this

#102 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

So far beta 2 is running great. I downloaded motomizer and oneclickd it. Also downloaded CPU sleeper. These are OK to use? Everything seems a lil snappier. Haven't plugged my phone in since yesterday and still have 48%. I also used this thread

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Jellybean - what to freeze

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#103 will4958

will4958

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Im not sure exactly what I can do to help you out, but I have one idea I can think of. Im not sure if I can get to it tonight, but I will try my best to get it done by tomorrow and see what you think if its even possible. Ill most likely PM you tomorrow and we can discuss it.

Very cool.  Even if it can't be done, I still like the ROM very much.  Like I said, I a little picky :p  I know nothing about Droid programming, so like many others out there, I'm very thankful that I don't have to suffer with a plain phone thanks to people like you.  That's why I didn't go iPhone :D

#104 frankie15

frankie15

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

Thanks for the very prompt reply.  I think I already tried that app before, but my main reason for my pickiness is the one-click-GPS-activation thing only works with the toggles that're built-in to the ROM, which I don't use Widgetsoid for it, but for many other functions. :rolleyes:

Have you tried Notification Toggle on the app store? This will allow one-click-GPS-activation if you are rooted (you just have to move the app to the /system folder). Its what I currently use and it works great! 

Hope this helps and is what you're looking for!

EDIT: Also, I prefer the plain/more subtle one. Much better!

• smalldroid34 likes this

#105 Tattooz305

Tattooz305

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

When the screen is off and I hit the power button to wake up, sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds.
Anyone else have this?

Sent from my JB Bionic

#106 dstreng

dstreng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

When the screen is off and I hit the power button to wake up, sometimes it can take up to 30 seconds.
Anyone else have this?

Sent from my JB Bionic

yup. usually only happens to me on cm10.1 tho

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#107 DrJay

DrJay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Google+:jconawayiii@gmail.com
  • LocationRancho Cucamonga California

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:11 PM

Anyone else have this?

Sent from my JB Bionic

yup. usually only happens to me on cm10.1 tho

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

I am seeing a lot of lag. Reboots take forever. Memory errors popping up about wifi. Tried another clean install but the same thing kept happening. :(

Sent from my JB DROID BIONIC using my fingers
Sent from my ICS Bionic using my fingers

#108 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

I am seeing a lot of lag. Reboots take forever. Memory errors popping up about wifi. Tried another clean install but the same thing kept happening. :(

Sent from my JB DROID BIONIC using my fingers

I am no longer on beta 2, but I didn't see much lag.  I think JB reboots in general take longer.  Not seeing that wifi error.

#109 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

I actually have noticed when I turn my screen on the buttons will light up and the screen takes 5 seconds to come on. Doesn't happen all the time.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#110 Eric214

Eric214

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have no lags or wake up lags and boot is about the same as others maybe a few seconds longer but not really noticeable. Really just a smooth rom. I can't wait till you guys start putting in customizable options in the settings drawer.

Also, what in the heck is the toggle between the orientation and GPS toggles can't for the life of figure that one out.

This is really nice and love all the governors and schedulers you have it it. I can't for the life of me why others like CM10.1 or Liquid don't put more governors in the roms

#111 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 28 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

Also, what in the heck is the toggle between the orientation and GPS toggles can't for the life of figure that one out.

lol. Its the sound/vibrate toggle. The vibrate icon uses a motion blur, its suppose to make it look like the phone icon is shaking. I wanted to make it look different than other vibrate toggles. I probably added a little too much outerglow on the speaker icon...

#112 c_live_lee

c_live_lee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Twitter:c_live_lee
  • Google+:116609432208837778358
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:18 PM

And I must say, you've done an excellent job on the toggle icons. They're among the best I've seen in quite a while. Also, I like the "B" logo and boot animation. And, my over all experience with this ROM has been pleasant so far, with one (possibly two) exceptions. One issue being, although my hard keys, with the exception of the Home key, are functional, I can't get the backlight to come on at all. Is this something experienced by anyone else? I can deal without the light but the nonfunctional Home key is a PITA. Lastly, I'm having serious issues with my internal SD. I'm guessing it's just coincidentally screwed up but, wishful thinking is making me ask anyway. It wasn't recognized at all by the OS prior to a reformat. After that, it was seen but, the partition is so small that it's virtually useless - less than a megabyte. I fear it's somehow corrupted and I may need a new device. :( Well, unless someone knows how to make these devices see SD1 as SD0! That would buy me some time til I can part with the money.

Sent from my Blurry MAXX using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#113 giant25

giant25

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

Pretty sweet ROM, thanks so much.  Did anyone else notice that Google got rid of the toggle in the Sound settings for Notification Vibration??!?!  Sort of a weird thing to get rid of.  Now my Gmail vibrates all night (I like Vibrate on during the day).  This used to be an easy fix with something like Tasker or Setting Profiles, but now that toggle is within each app.  Think there's an easy way to bring this toggle back and put it in this ROM?   Not sure if I'm the only one bothered by this or not.  Thanks for your hard work. 

#114 Zwraven

Zwraven

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

The market is moving really slow for me, downloads and interface. This doesn't happy on stock JB. ROM looks really sweet though. Great work thus far!
<p>-ZwRavenBionic - Flying Jelly; Droid X - Apex retired

#115 Eric214

Eric214

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • LocationMaryland
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:49 AM

lol. Its the sound/vibrate toggle. The vibrate icon uses a motion blur, its suppose to make it look like the phone icon is shaking. I wanted to make it look different than other vibrate toggles. I probably added a little too much outerglow on the speaker icon...

ahhh thanks I couldn't figure that one out. Thanks! and I agree that the toggles are pretty sweet! I just needed a secret decoder ring for that one.

#116 Quadroller

Quadroller

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC
  • Current Device(s):MOTO DROID BIONIC-2

Posted 29 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

Love This Rom!! The only thing that I can find troubling is I can't sign in to You Tube. I have wiped and re installed and still cant sign in.

#117 kc69

kc69

Droid Elite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,057 posts
  • Google+:kcmj6969@gmail.com
  • LocationEast Bernard TEXAS
  • Current Device(s):RAZR HD

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:29 AM

Will the teether SQL hack work on this.
TEXAS state of mind

#118 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

Love This Rom!! The only thing that I can find troubling is I can't sign in to You Tube. I have wiped and re installed and still cant sign in.

This should be fixed in the next release.

• Quadroller likes this

#119 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

One issue being, although my hard keys, with the exception of the Home key, are functional, I can't get the backlight to come on at all. Is this something experienced by anyone else? I can deal without the light but the nonfunctional Home key is a PITA.

I dont know what to tell you about this one. All I can say is wait for the next release and see if its still a problem... thats very strange indeed.

Well, unless someone knows how to make these devices see SD1 as SD0! That would buy me some time til I can part with the money.

Go to /system/etc/ and open the file vold.fstab in a text editor. (Any file manager with r/w access to /system should work, I used root explorer.

-----|Edits are colored |-----

Find:

# external sd card
dev_mount sdcard-ext /storage/sdcard1:none:lun1 auto /devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.0/mmc_host/mmc0
# internal eMMC
dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0:: 26 /devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/mmc_host/mmc1

Replace with:

# external sd card
dev_mount sdcard-ext /storage/sdcard0:none:lun1 auto /devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.0/mmc_host/mmc0
# internal eMMC
dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard1:: 26 /devices/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/mmc_host/mmc1

Save changes and reboot. Your SD cards should now have been swapped. At least for the currently installed rom, this wont help with SafeStrap though.

• c_live_lee and bendroid like this

#120 Halloween240

Halloween240

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Twitter:Twitter.com/Halloween240
  • Google+:Halloween240
  • LocationCharlottesville, VA

Posted 29 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

Same here

Sent from my Motorola Bionic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users