Droid RAZR Utility 1.51 for WINDOWS
This is a FULL recovery to 6.12.173 included.
IF YOU ARE ON 6.14.85/85 THIS WILL NOT WORK.
For those who don't understand FULL recovery, it means it does everything RSD Lite would have, including wiping the internal SD card, which is REQUIRED for many to be able to activate their phone after the fastboot to 6.12.173.
For a better compatible with ICS bootstrap, see DirtyDroidX's thread here. (It is not included in 1.51)
I recommend not running this from the root of the C drive. Users have had issues apparently
Motorola Drivers (If its not working install this.)
32 Bit Link: http://www.motorola....river_5.4.0.exe
64 Bit Link: http://goo-inside.me...5.4.0_64bit.msi
Droid RAZR Utility 1.51
Direct Download: DEPRECATED. No one has a DROID RAZR on Gingerbread.
What do these actually do?
- Restore Droid RAZR to 6.12.173 (Fastboot Restore. RSD Lite alternative. Must be in AP Fastboot Mode to do this)
- Gingerbread Root (Roots 2.3.6 and below for Motorola Droids. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this. )
- Unroot (Must be rooted to do this. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
- Install Voodoo&#39;s OTA Rootkeeper App</strong> (Use this app to stay rooted after an OTA. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
- Install Bootstrap Recovery App (Use this to make nandroid backups and flash Roms, themes, or mods. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this. Do not install this AND Safestrap. Pick one.
- Install Safestrap Recovery App (Use this to make nandroid backups and flash Roms, themes, or mods. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this. Can essentially dual boot. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR NEW USERS. Do not install this AND Bootstrap. Pick one.
- Overclock Install (http://www.droidrzr....our-droid-razr/ See coryjohn's guide on Overclocking. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
- System Pull (This is NOT a recovery program or backup program. This is for devs and power users. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
- Droid RAZR Root for ICS 4.0.3 (The GSM ICS leak can be rooted with this. Our ICS may also be.)
- Boot into Fastboot from Debugging (Exactly what it says. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
- Boot Normally from Fastboot (If you are in Fastboot mode you can use this to boot normally)
- Boot into Motorola Recovery from Fastboot (Read above. Exactly what it says it what it does.)
- Boot into Motorola Recovery from Debugging (Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
- ADB Shell (A way to more manually control your phone. For power users and devs. Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
- Reboot Phone (Have USB Debugging enabled to do this.)
An easy way would be to edit my utility (DroidRazrUtility.bat) to comment out the other lines for flashing the images other than radio.img.
dumb question, how do you flash just the radio.img file? or any single file?
Use notepad and find the section with the Restore to 6.12.173 option.
Put a::in front of the other lines and the utility will skip right over them.
For example:::files\moto-fastboot flash system files\system.img^^^^
This will not do anything.
After you flash just radio again you can remove the comment lines from the batch file.
you can use cmd to cd into the /files/ folder and do it from there.cd Desktop/DroidRazrUtility1.51_ICS_COMPATIBLE/files/ moto-fastboot flash radio radio.img moto-fastboot reboot
dhacker29 for being very helpful and telling me commands I was blanking on...generally being awesome!
DroidTh3ory for being very helpful at many times...generally being awesome!
Feel free to donate if you wanna help out (Premium file upload accounts, test devices, etc.)