Photo

[Mod] Accurate Battery [1%] Razr - Ics Leak.

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 26 April 2012 - 06:35 AM

So there is no way to move around any apks?

Please explain?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#22 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:13 AM

I was thinking that maybe it was the framework malfunctioning and that I could just swap the apks from deodexer to my stock files. Its whatever now, as I have already restored my stock and it is working. I had flashed files in this order: Dt's mod, deodex, then battery. If you flash DT's mod first, it will work on deodex framework. Even the battery mod was ok until I removed homescreen.apk from system. I am going to try and remove again to see if that was affecting the framework.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#23 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

I'm still wondering what you are trying to accomplish? If you're removing that apk make sure to have a supplement launcher already installed! And preferably in system/app... I cant help you without having some sort of idea of your end goal! DM if needed so that others don't thing that flashing the alternate batteries have some sort of ill effect... I don't mind helping but i need more info.

#24 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

I'm still wondering what you are trying to accomplish? If you're removing that apk make sure to have a supplement launcher already installed! And preferably in system/app... I cant help you without having some sort of idea of your end goal! DM if needed so that others don't thing that flashing the alternate batteries have some sort of ill effect... I don't mind helping but i need more info.

Seems like you're on the right path. Sounds like he's just trying to get rid of the stock launcher.

#25 Memnoch73

Memnoch73

~The Devil~

• Smod
  • 5,016 posts
  • Google+:memnoch73@gmail.com
  • LocationRochester, NY
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 3XL

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:25 AM

Just wanted to say thanks for this... Everything installed perfectly. Great work man!!

Bluesig3_zpsfd248ca4.png

#26 Ghostface

Ghostface

Giggling Carebare From the land of Jelly Beans

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIn your Mommy's bed. Your dad is looking at me funny though.

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:38 AM

whats the difference between stock and stubby.. both looked the same except one looked like it's charging while other one looks like it's discharging so the indicator is going up or down something....?

Edit: Quick questions: (1) If I flash one of these and I don't like it.. do you have a zip to undo it? (answer: I'm leaning towards "no" so a nandroid backup is a must!)
(2) also if I changed mind and want to flash a different battery mod can it be done over this one without a hick up?

Thanks in advance for this... definitely want to give you a beer... but it's at my house :( ....

#27 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 10:47 AM

I dont have an undo... but if its needed I can slap one together. As far as the difference. The stock is just like the stock only with 0-100 numbers in the battery. The stubby is just as it sounds. A short version of the stock with the numbers over the battery. You can flash them over one another with no issue! I did all three withing 10 minutes to get the screen shots! Lol

#28 ssmaynv

ssmaynv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

whats the difference between stock and stubby.. both looked the same except one looked like it's charging while other one looks like it's discharging so the indicator is going up or down something....?

Edit: Quick questions: (1) If I flash one of these and I don't like it.. do you have a zip to undo it? (answer: I'm leaning towards "no" so a nandroid backup is a must!)
(2) also if I changed mind and want to flash a different battery mod can it be done over this one without a hick up?

Thanks in advance for this... definitely want to give you a beer... but it's at my house :( ....

If you backup the /system/framework/services.jar and /system/app/SystemUI.apk before installing this you could easily restore the system if you don't like it. Just open the downloaded zip file for this battery mod and replace the files with your backed up files and re-flash it.

#29 ssmaynv

ssmaynv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:25 PM

BTW, for those of you about to install this. It will wipe out any changes you made to your SystemUI.apk. Meaning all of your custom graphics will be gone. Just a heads up.

In this case, it actually saved me some time by using stock icons and I had some residual from a different theme. Thanks!

#30 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 06:08 AM

That is the case. However if youre modifying systemUI its an easy swap for you to get the accurate battery to work on your current setup. Swap in my battery images and xmls from systemUI and the service.jar from framework...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#31 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 27 April 2012 - 08:48 AM

Sorry I fixed my problem but here was my goal, lol. When I flashed your 1 percent mod my status bar was fine and mod was ok. When I replaced my home launcher in /system/app directory, my status bar disappeared and my home replacement launcher (apex) kept crashing do I rebooted and status bar was still gone along with wallpaper. My GOAL was to get it back so I was wondering if I could just swap some apks around to fix it. Sorry for earlier missing info.
Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#32 ssmaynv

ssmaynv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 27 April 2012 - 09:58 AM

Status bar went away because it needs the framework from the battery mod.

#33 kbuck13

kbuck13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:23 AM

Has anyone tried to use Rom Tool box to change the battery to one of the 1%'s after deodexing?

#34 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

I'm not sure if it has been attempted or not. I'm mobile right now or I would dig in and grab you an answer.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#35 dedi2034

dedi2034

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationWest Virginia

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:24 AM

I'm running the leaked ICS and put it on my phone using the ICS Installer v 1.2 running 6.14.75. Im not sure if it is deodexed or not..? Im just a little confused as how to go about this if it is not...
Life is Good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users