New Ics Build 6.14.84.xt912

• Please log in to reply
984 replies to this topic

#641 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:43 PM

ok idc if you believe me or not. :P

Prove it then. Do it again and take a video of it.

#642 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

People want to go back because some stuff just doesn't work yet...and matt himself bricked yesterday with that utility so I've gotta call BS here

it has nothing to do with the utility it has to do with the individual phones :P my flashed fine. I dont need ppl to believe me lol im jus sayinn i got lucky

#643 ncwildcat

ncwildcat

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:45 PM

<br />I'll come right out and call you a liar because it's not possible.

<br /><br />Funny...you wanted credit so bad for this leak and said in your famous now deleted post it was fastbootable.

However...you have been helpful since that happened...
  • DarkOverDroid likes this

#644 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Prove it then. Do it again and take a video of it.

ok il record my droid razr flashing with my droid razr while its flashing lol smh n i got lucky once n im not about to try it again n risk my phone gettin bricked to prove something that helps no one. Nice try :P

#645 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

For those interested in Matt's utility gp here

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

But do not try it unless you are prepared for what ever happens.

Matt also said it doesnt work.

If it's not broke try harder.
I tend to question things I disbelieve are true. Some people cannot handle that. Sorry if you are one of those people.

#646 P3Droid

P3Droid

Android Legend/ Mentor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • Twitter:P3Droid

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

Maybe the ability to fast boot back has to do with the original installation method? He said he used the *****cake app to obtain/install the leak so maybe that's why reversion worked. How many others had a similar experience because they used a similar method? Is *****cake the key?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It does not matter how you get there. There is so much mis-information here.

Lets Clarify -
1) It does not matter what you do to update your phone, in the end all of the methods apply the update zip that updates the cdrom, cdt.bin, recovery, boot.img, and mbm.
2) It doesn't matter what you have done you will not be able to go back to ..181 or earlier until a method is found
3) If you do try and RSD the device, you can fix it so you can run the 84 or 85.

Anything else has not been proven and is mostly likely inaccurate information.
  • mugsy77, TwoBuells, MartyChubbs and 1 other like this

#647 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

<br /><br />Funny...you wanted credit so bad for this leak and said in your famous now deleted post it was fastbootable.

However...you have been helpful since that happened...

are you fu**ing kidding me????????? My post said that you "should" be able to fastboot but it was not tested. As I said in other posts as well, I didn't want credit for $#!+. I just wanted to know why it was deleted and I found out why. Go troll somewhere else gluteus.

#648 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:52 PM

are you fu**ing kidding me????????? My post said that you "should" be able to fastboot but it was not tested. As I said in other posts as well, I didn't want credit for $#!+. I just wanted to know why it was deleted and I found out why. Go troll somewhere else gluteus.

ok lets all just calm down... were all on the same team here
  • jimyv likes this

#649 garywojdan81

garywojdan81

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Twitter:gwojdan_81

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

It does not matter how you get there. There is so much mis-information here.

Lets Clarify -
1) It does not matter what you do to update your phone, in the end all of the methods apply the update zip that updates the cdrom, cdt.bin, recovery, boot.img, and mbm.
2) It doesn't matter what you have done you will not be able to go back to ..181 or earlier until a method is found
3) If you do try and RSD the device, you can fix it so you can run the 84 or 85.

Anything else has not been proven and is mostly likely inaccurate information.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Just grasping at straws......

#650 MartyChubbs

MartyChubbs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • LocationThe Ghetto, Minnesota

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

1.51 and 1.5 were ICS compatible. Does your version offer to install fromundacheese? Option 14?

I (aka Mr. Chubbs aka Marty "The Wad" Chubbs aka Knot Mehreelname ) accept no liability for the content of this post. I basically made it all up as I was typing...

#651 STiK

STiK

STiK in the Mud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • LocationEverett, WA
  • Current Device(s):LG Nexus 4

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

I heard that if you use moto-fastboot through the steps up to cdt.bin then tap your heels together 3 times before you flash it, it will succeed and you are on your way back to .181 :)

I also heard that D Rose will finish the playoffs with his torn ACL!!

#652 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:00 PM

1.51 and 1.5 were ICS compatible. Does your version offer to install fromundacheese? Option 14?

no but the that app which we don't speak of app was in the folder

#653 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

I heard that if you use moto-fastboot through the steps up to cdt.bin then tap your heels together 3 times before you flash it, it will succeed and you are on your way back to .181

You forgot a step. You have to hold it under water for at least 15 min before you start.

I tend to question things I disbelieve are true. Some people cannot handle that. Sorry if you are one of those people.

#654 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

I heard that if you use moto-fastboot through the steps up to cdt.bin then tap your heels together 3 times before you flash it, it will succeed and you are on your way back to .181

Bwahahaha

But seriously thanks P3 for clearing up some things.

I am :ph34r: fear my blade!

Posted Image

#655 RaSuRaDoRa

RaSuRaDoRa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:08 PM

that app which we don't speak of i like that app which we don't speak of the food. Not the app.. that app which we don't speak of.apk lololol

#656 wyld

wyld

Some Kind Of Monster

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Google+:rramos729@gmail.com
  • LocationPortage Indiana

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Its kinda like being a smoker. I cant fastboot, flash anything, debloat it, theme it. How long can we go without getting are flash on? Lol

#657 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:22 PM

Is there anyone here that is booted back into .84 that can get with someone that has a list of the partitions that succeeded to flash that can get with someone that knows how to pull these images? lol.

#658 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Let me see if this theory is close. cdt.bin fails when you try to rsd back. That file tells the phone how to map for os (think that is what i read somewhere). The rrason it fails is due to the new bootloader. So until we get files for new bootloader then we are stuck where ee are at.

Does that sound right?

#659 spollock

spollock

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Twitter:@247HoldEm
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

Is there anyone here that is booted back into .84 that can get with someone that has a list of the partitions that succeeded to flash that can get with someone that knows how to pull these images? lol.

I would be happy to pull whatever images you need if it will help.
Just send me the commands to use..
-Coming to you LIVE! from the 206th floor of the famous Hotel California!

#660 cynnar

cynnar

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

Does it have to be from the phone, or could the ones from the update zip work?

Probably a dumb question, but worth a shot in asking.If it's not broke try harder.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users