Photo

[Cdma Razr][Ics Leaks .84-.85] [Rom] Simplexrom - Droidrazr - System Build 6.14.84(5/10/12) | 6.14.75(5/19/12)

rom ics razor

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#181 papi92

papi92

Developer

• Developer
  • 727 posts
  • Twitter:afox2015

Posted 12 May 2012 - 10:44 AM

Can you make this work with safestrap?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#182 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:51 AM

If I'm not mistaken... the .75 ics "leak" is an update for .173... You should have been fine but sometimes things don't flash properly. the .84 and .85 leaks are to be flashed coming from .181. If you want to be on .75 you need to flash back completely to .173 boot, root, then protect root. Do not install bootstrap or safestrap.. reboot into stock recovery after you've protected root then install the .75 from sdcard.

@papi. It may work. I honestly don't know myself. I'm pretty sure some have reported it to work. I prefer bootstrap honestly so thats what I work with.

#183 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

If I'm not mistaken... the .75 ics "leak" is an update for .173... You should have been fine but sometimes things don't flash properly. the .84 and .85 leaks are to be flashed coming from .181. If you want to be on .75 you need to flash back completely to .173 boot, root, then protect root. Do not install bootstrap or safestrap.. reboot into stock recovery after you've protected root then install the .75 from sdcard.

@papi. It may work. I honestly don't know myself. I'm pretty sure some have reported it to work. I prefer bootstrap honestly so thats what I work with.

You're right. 173 to 75. Sorry for the bad info! :blink:

#184 mlwald79

mlwald79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:55 PM

thx for this rom

#185 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • Twitter:aabraham123456
  • Google+:aabraham123456@gmail.com
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:41 PM

Hey i upgraded to the beta and i still get a force close on startup for exchange service. Does anyone else have this issue?

Sent from my ICS Leak RAZR
Posted Image

#186 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 12 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Hey i upgraded to the beta and i still get a force close on startup for exchange service. Does anyone else have this issue?

No issues here. Check and see if you have more than one exchange services. Plus did you wipe data

#187 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • Twitter:aabraham123456
  • Google+:aabraham123456@gmail.com
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:30 PM

No issues here. Check and see if you have more than one exchange services. Plus did you wipe data

No I thought i was allowed to only wipe cache and dalvik
Posted Image

#188 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

No I thought i was allowed to only wipe cache and dalvik

No this build requires wipe data

#189 papi92

papi92

Developer

• Developer
  • 727 posts
  • Twitter:afox2015

Posted 13 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

Well this doesnt play nice with 85 on safestrap hah

#190 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:29 PM

Lol. Well cant say you didn't try!

BTW... Ive ended up working all weekend so updates will be off a couple of days... i hope to have something to share soon!

#191 FutureBear

FutureBear

Flying Spaghetti Savior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:12 PM

I keep getting calendar and clock stopping errors. Flashed twice. Tried deleting app cache. Also tried reinstalling gapps. I know early on in posts it was said this was happening, just didn't know if it was supposed to be fixed in beta 0.3

#192 trekie4ever

trekie4ever

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:53 AM

I got that too. I didnt wipe data. After redoing kboss method i wiped everything and no issues.

#193 mina.girgis

mina.girgis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEast Brunswick, New Jersey

Posted 14 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

I keep getting calendar and clock stopping errors. Flashed twice. Tried deleting app cache. Also tried reinstalling gapps. I know early on in posts it was said this was happening, just didn't know if it was supposed to be fixed in beta 0.3

Manage apps> Clock, Calendar, Calendar Storage> Force Stop> Clear Data...
worked for me, hope it does for u :)

#194 mina.girgis

mina.girgis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationEast Brunswick, New Jersey

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:26 AM

the rom is great, the only issue i have, my phone shuts down (not restarts) on its own, that happened like 4 times in the past 5 days, all when i was texting, using different apps (Messaging, Go Sms Pro, Whatsapp) does anyone else had a shut down?

#195 mines_01

mines_01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Twitter:BDDFM
  • LocationMobile, AL

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:39 AM

I haven't had any issues.

#196 bmb0y

bmb0y

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

Someone else posted that he had to exchange services running, so he froze one of them with Titanium backup...and it worked. I tried the same, and I haven't gotten a FC yet.

I'm guessing could have to do with backing up and restoring apps via Titanium. I think i'm guilty of this, restoring the old exchange service, which causes me to have 2 services running. I could be wrong though.

#197 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 14 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

We have gotten to the bottom of the two exchange.apk's. It is indeed titanium backup. You should only have one! Additional to that it needs to be the one that Simplex installs. As far as the other fc's use app manager to clear the data for that app. If you installed from a fresh .84 install without wiping data that will cause the AOSP apps to fc due to remaining blur data. I should've made that more clear in the OP and will update it accordingly tonight.

#198 Razrlover

Razrlover

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

I bricked, brick, brick. Anyone needs an addition on to their house cause I got the bricks

#199 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 11:15 AM

I bricked, brick, brick. Anyone needs an addition on to their house cause I got the bricks

What did you do that led to the brick? I read the post a few back, and I'm trying to understand what it is you're trying to accomplish...

#200 beeryooper

beeryooper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 15 May 2012 - 03:54 PM

I think its because you are trying to go from gingerbread to this rom. you can't do that. at least that's what I understood from all your posts.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rom, ics, razor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users