nikhilravik

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHyderabad, India
  • Current Device(s):Moto Bravo, Droid Razr XT912

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:36 PM

HELP !!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

My Motorola Droid Razr XT912 is not showing up the IMEI,

I am using it with a GSM network(Reliance GSM, India), and it detects SIM (saying sim is from unknown source) and catches the signal fine and I can make calls and everything, 

but its just not showing the IMEI when I dial *#06# (just blank), and in the system -> about phone-> status, it is showing the IMEI and IMEI SV, as unknown... baseband version is showing up fine..

When I use matt's droid razr utility version 1.9, it flashes fine, but with errors in the beginning (attaching a screenshot of it)

erazing cache failed,
sending logo.bin failed, command write failed(no such file or directory)
sending devtree failed command write failed(no such file or directory) ).

I have also tried using RSD lite(which matt provided and some other versions too) for flashing,its flashing, but still the same condition, everything works fine but not showing up the IMEI..(blank /unknown)\

When I read IMEI/MEID with QPST . its reading fine and showing the exact same IMEI as in the SIM tray door and MEID just one digit lesser than IMEI(the very last one)...

I have also tried installing the safestrap and , installed CM 10.1 custom rom, but still the issue was there(unknown IMEI) and one difference in CM10.1 was , it was showing unknown baseband to in CM 10.1...

right then when booted back to the stock rom it was showing baseband version fine  ....

anyone know what the problem is... can u please help me solve this weird issue ??

I have uploaded some pics to bettter describe the situation.. please refer them...

Thanking you all

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Droid Razr, XT912, unknown IMEI, blank IMEI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users