Photo

[ROM] [4.2.2 and 4.4] Aviator CM [03/20/14] Come and get some KitKat!

Aviator CM10.1 ROM Cyanogenmod ZKK007 CM11 4.4 KitKat

• Please log in to reply
1077 replies to this topic

#41 outpost31

outpost31

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr maxx over ROM'ed

Posted 30 June 2013 - 02:18 PM

I actually downloaded this on the 28th -- anyway, the only issue i have/had is the heating up/freezing which i then have to reboot.  I did notice that at times it would appear to bootloop, (and with my impatience i kept forcing the boot) but after two or three 'automatic' reboots it went into the boot screen and no problems (so now i just let it reboot as long as it takes --it will eventually get there).  Love it otherwise, i even flashed the JBX-Hybrid kernel and i don't know if that made a difference, but man the battery life is great!  Woulda posted a screenshot however i just reset my phone back to stock so i am back to rebuilding the ROMs... <sigh>.. Not sure of the Radio comments, seems to work for me radio wise... but like i say, not sure if that's also cuz of the kernel hack....(IDK) I tried all the Aviator ROM's --seems like i like this one the best!

--Keep up the great work!!

#42 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:02 PM

I actually downloaded this on the 28th -- anyway, the only issue i have/had is the heating up/freezing which i then have to reboot.  I did notice that at times it would appear to bootloop, (and with my impatience i kept forcing the boot) but after two or three 'automatic' reboots it went into the boot screen and no problems (so now i just let it reboot as long as it takes --it will eventually get there).  Love it otherwise, i even flashed the JBX-Hybrid kernel and i don't know if that made a difference, but man the battery life is great!  Woulda posted a screenshot however i just reset my phone back to stock so i am back to rebuilding the ROMs... <sigh>.. Not sure of the Radio comments, seems to work for me radio wise... but like i say, not sure if that's also cuz of the kernel hack....(IDK) I tried all the Aviator ROM's --seems like i like this one the best!

--Keep up the great work!!

At your convenience I would Reflash this ROM...Go back to the Original OP or (Post) and start again...It will get worse as time goes on...

Just a Thought

Its Bubba...."Stubborn In Your Bones"

#43 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:34 PM

My microSD card just tanked!!!!!!

sent via RazrMaxx over Tapatalk, y'all!

#44 outpost31

outpost31

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:46 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

thanks for that advice, yeah, i JUST got it all set up again.. froze some more apps etc... tweaks etc.. gotta run for a while.. i like this one better than the 'original' CM10 tho...   (ask me in a week how i feel! lol)

#45 outpost31

outpost31

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 04:10 PM

My microSD card just tanked!!!!!!

Kinda jealous, mine didn't but i was ironically looking at getting a new one... I know you can get a 32GB for about $20 on a certain site with a jungle name!!!

#46 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

Kinda jealous, mine didn't but i was ironically looking at getting a new one... I know you can get a 32GB for about $20 on a certain site with a jungle name!!!

Limited lifetime warranty, I'll be getting another one, my 3rd.

#47 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

Built in "Tether" options and my external Wifi Tether apps no workie in this rom :(

#48 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:36 AM

Paid for a 64Gb 'virtually indestructible' microSD card, and that's what I want out of SanDisk! My family has a sort of history with exercising warranties to get what we paid for. Like, when the tranny in my 2007 G5 GT 'detonated', I got a new tyranny + clutch on GM's dime because I had an extended coverage warranty.

• outpost31 likes this

#49 outpost31

outpost31

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:21 PM

Paid for a 64Gb 'virtually indestructible' microSD card, and that's what I want out of SanDisk! My family has a sort of history with exercising warranties to get what we paid for. Like, when the tranny in my 2007 G5 GT 'detonated', I got a new tyranny + clutch on GM's dime because I had an extended coverage warranty.

NICE!!  I have the opposite luck.. seems everything went my way until i got married...... *just kidding

• The Persuader likes this

#50 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX, USA.
  • Current Device(s):XT912, XT907

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:56 PM

Built in "Tether" options and my external Wifi Tether apps no workie in this rom :(

It's working fine for me. Have you checked all of your settings?

bWyLE9l.jpg

Donate? Click on signature :)

#51 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

bWyLE9l.jpg

#52 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

Never used Tether before...What are the Settings so I can Nail it the first time...

Thanks

#53 mattkilla

mattkilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Google+:mattkilla420
  • LocationNorth Carolina
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx xt912 , Samsung Droid Charge (FP8)

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:36 PM

How do you obtain a GPS fix on stock ROM like stated in the install instructions?

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxxfrom another dimension...

android-smoking-a-joint-on-white-background-320x-42619.jpg

#54 Einsteindks

Einsteindks

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:43 PM

How do you obtain a GPS fix on stock ROM like stated in the install instructions?

sent from my Droid RAZR Maxxfrom another dimension...

Easiest way I know of is to turn on navigator (blue arrow), provided you have Google Maps installed, then choose the map option. Once the faint blue circle gets small and then disappears under the arrow, you are locked. You can also zoom all the way in to confirm there is no more faint blue circle under the arrow.

• The Persuader likes this

#55 ZKK007

ZKK007

That Kiwi Guy

• Developer
  • 1,687 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

Never used Tether before...What are the Settings so I can Nail it the first time...

Thanks

Go settings>more...>tethering and portable hotspot. Check your password and security under "set up WiFi hotspot" then turn it on by pressing "portable hotspot". Connect your device and you should be all good :)

bWyLE9l.jpg

#56 The Persuader

The Persuader

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:07 AM

Go settings>more...>tethering and portable hotspot. Check your password and security under "set up WiFi hotspot" then turn it on by pressing "portable hotspot". Connect your device and you should be all good :)

Thank you

👍Awesome ROM my friend

Its Bubba
"Stubborn In Your Bones"

#57 aneeshmbabu

aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razr maxx

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:46 AM

hellow is any one getting weak network..I'm feeling so ..

#58 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:03 AM

Been trying it as an open network. Cleared Cache & Dalvik - Fixed Permissions. Tablet says it's connecting and obtaining IP but never gets a lock. If I boot into "Stock" and use the external Tethering app, all is well. Can't figure out what's wrong. :(

Tried setting up "Security & Password options" also to no avail. Right now the damn thing is greyed out and I can't even untick it and is stuck on the phone as "Turning hotspot on..." :o

#59 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:43 AM

Been trying it as an open network. Cleared Cache & Dalvik - Fixed Permissions. Tablet says it's connecting and obtaining IP but never gets a lock. If I boot into "Stock" and use the external Tethering app, all is well. Can't figure out what's wrong. :(

Tried setting up "Security & Password options" also to no avail. Right now the damn thing is greyed out and I can't even untick it and is stuck on the phone as "Turning hotspot on..." :o

You have to use the pull down notification and "allow" the connection.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#60 lazer

lazer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 287 posts
  • LocationWestern PA

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

You have to use the pull down notification and "allow" the connection.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using TapaTalk 2

But I'm not getting any Pull down notification.... ??? Everytime I select to turn hotspot on, it just greys out and says "Turning hotspot on..." and then I noticed I can't even deselect it or turn my wifi back on until a reboot.

Have tried another Cache/Dalvik wipe. Fix permissions... and dirty flashed Rom over ontop again to no avail. Even uninstalled my other Wifi Tether apps and FoxFi which I had restored with TIBU before.

Booting into AOKP now to see if it is also continuinig the problem in the same manner as it was yesterday.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aviator, CM10.1, ROM, Cyanogenmod, ZKK007, CM11, 4.4, KitKat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users