Photo

[ROM] [xt912] [JB .16] Blurry 2.2 (Official Build 10-18-13)

• Please log in to reply
1287 replies to this topic

#21 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

Hey eye the beats controls not working properly.I have a DPS zip file I used to flash in ss fixed it right up if you need it let me know or pm me. ROM is coming together nicely

Yeah. Beats, ac!d, animation manager, etc will all be addressed in beta.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#22 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:28 PM

Definitely make sure you have root explorer and do perma root in this forum. Make. Boot strap backup first

Modules are there. Alpha 21 has over clock zip on sdcard/blurryzips

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#23 bradg24

bradg24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

You posted on the op (edited down for space.)

Things to finish:
-Beats with modified DSP manager - thanks BigDaddyHicks
-Tether

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

- thanks TLS
-Volume Rocker Skip - thanks Markus
-Apps
-Overclock zip
-Blue Notification light - thanks vtwinbmx
-Themed 4.2 Keyboard
-Supercharged service.jar
-Battery Mod switch
-Baked in AC!D music
-Inverted gtalk
-Inverted calendar
-Removed Bug2Go

Inverted gtalk? We have hangouts now was that a misprint? Or will the update make it not able to upgrade from gtalk to hangouts?

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#24 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:33 AM

Inverted gtalk? We have hangouts now was that a misprint? Or will the update make it not able to upgrade from gtalk to hangouts?

Inverted GTalk is a resigned and themed version of GTalk. Since its resigned it will not be able to be upgraded to hangouts. That is easily fixed by deleting the GTalk.apk in /system/app or /data/app then rebooting and installing Hangouts. The main reason for not using hangouts is although its a great app, they kinda missed out on the biggest part of a chat app... the ability to tell whos online, away, or offline. 

• ph50775 likes this

#25 bradg24

bradg24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 06:39 AM

Oh my bad, I can wait till its fully ready to use.. its a killer looking ROM.

#26 gemini7

gemini7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

Hey I wanted to thank you for such an awesome rom, this is killer and for being an alpha it's smooth and fluid as butter in my opinion, I like everything about it from the bootup animation to the design of the battery and wifi and everything in between, keep up the good work, a definite 10!

• eye__dea likes this

#27 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:23 AM

Hey I wanted to thank you for such an awesome rom, this is killer and for being an alpha it's smooth and fluid as butter in my opinion, I like everything about it from the bootup animation to the design of the battery and wifi and everything in between, keep up the good work, a definite 10!

Thanks.  We definitely appreciate it!

#28 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:42 AM

Beta 1 link is up!

This is a solid update.  Let us know about any issues.

• prosaschi, fatmando2, The Persuader and 1 other like this

#29 prosaschi

prosaschi

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Google+:paulrosaschi@gmail.com
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:50 AM

This ROM is very sweet looking, downloading now!!!! Can't wait...................

• eye__dea likes this

#30 bradg24

bradg24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

For a beta version is rolling great so far one reboot, but that's me pressing all the new stuff to make it FC. Pretty good so far. Can't wait till all the stuff to be added and settled.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#31 zachariahpope

zachariahpope

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Definitely my favorite ROM... saw this ROM a while back for the Bionic and was envious... your work is very highly appreciated. If you have a donate link, I'd like to swing you $20.

#32 Maxxaholic

Maxxaholic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • LocationWashington, USA

Posted 30 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

Looks good!

#33 MarkusMcNugen

MarkusMcNugen

Blurred Effectz

• Developer
  • 277 posts
  • LocationDecatur, MI
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 30 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

Definitely my favorite ROM... saw this ROM a while back for the Bionic and was envious... your work is very highly appreciated. If you have a donate link, I'd like to swing you $20.

Im currently building a website for our ROMs, once its finished we will have donation links. Ive honestly been a bit lazy at getting it finished, but after seeing all the comments from you guys Im feeling inspired to finish up the theme and the website.

@Everyone

I want to pose a question to all of you. Would you prefer the theme have the apps themed as well? Or leave the apps original and just finish up the icon pack, etc...?

• aneeshmbabu likes this

#34 bradg24

bradg24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:26 AM

If you keep the apps original when they update it will not cause a problem. Less headache for you. This rom is what I was looking for many different eq adj and addons. Clean looking also. Love the blue theme. And battery life is pretty good so far. Can't complain on a clean looking rom but with power and extras under the hood.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#35 zachariahpope

zachariahpope

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:38 AM

Here's my feedback after day 1 on the Beta build:

*Speed/Responsiveness - Fastest of any XT912 ROM. Superior to stock.
*GPS Navigation Lock- Seems to acquire satellite instantly.
*Data- Both 3g and LTE speeds are through the roof. Did you tweak network settings?
*Music/Sound- The highlight of this ROM for me. Explosive, crystal clear sound, booming bass, loud volume. The best.
*Battery- Seems noticeably longer lasting compared to stock ROM & AOSP/ Cyanogen based ROMs... and that's coming from someone who doesn't own a Max, and keeps LTE on.
*Settings- Impressive extended options cooked into the system settings app. Definitely gives the feel of having a Cyanogen based ROM on a stock based ROM.
*Memory Management- No lags, no hiccups, true multitasking without freezing... the way Android should be on this device.
*Theme- 10/10... Thank you Lord Sweet Jesus for replacing that ugly green stock MotoPhone app... I Love the glowing blue theme. Always have. Beautiful Framework, Boot Animation, Lock Screen, Notification Toggles, SystemUI Bar, Settings Menu, and you're not finished w/ the theming? Can't wait to see what you do with the rest.
**Web top works 100% in case anyone with a lapdock was wondering**

The only "glitches" or "bugs" I've caught is the boot animation reads XT875. However, I know you based this on your Bionic build, and who cares? It's a boot animation. Also, you're using some kind of modded browser, not the default Moto Stock Browser, and for some reason when I type a search/site into the navigation bar, the drop down menu of recommended sites/searches has an odd graphical glitch that only shows the text in a very narrow, distorted frame. This was present in alpha build also.

108.05KB   64 downloads

Personal future theming preferences:

*Blue themed Text Messaging icon*... like this sexy lil dude

8.22KB   58 downloads quick reply would be amazing if you could integrate it.
*Black framework backgrounds*... vs. The grey... just a personal preference, but it'd make your glowing blue theme POP on our SAMOLED screens...
*As many inverted apps as possible *... again just love black. Inverted Google Keep app for sure.
*Stock Moto File Manager is great... Personally I prefer it to Open Intents
*The SD card switch hack would be great so downloads can go on the SD and not internal storage. I can give you the vfold.fstab file if you need it.
*Take out the B logo on the system UI or at least make it slightly smaller... definitely leave the Blurry lettering on the tail though.. and trademark that $#!+. Blurred Effectz™
*The OG YouTube downloader app in place of the YouTube system apk would be another good mod. Beta 7 is the best.
*I remember the thing I miss most about my Droid Bionic was that in the settings menu under storage, you could transfer media files from internal storage to external SD... The RAZR doesn't have this option... if you could do this, or the SD swap hack mentioned above, I'd be super grateful.
*I don't know if it's even possible, but I really miss the Motoprint app. Made my lapdock just as useful as a netbook.

Things I hope you don't change:
*Almost everything.. really this rom is nearly perfect and is definitely a stable daily driver.
*Please keep both the Moto Cam & Gallery... motocam has so many more options vs AOSP
camera app.

• Picaso86, deduct and Sinju33 like this

#36 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:38 AM

Well I never thought it would happen but you have put out a ROM that has pulled me off a R3d ROM his work is great and the only ROMs I have ever used for a daily driver until now!!! Well done and thank you for your hard work and time sir!!

#37 charlie115

charlie115

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

Now if you can put out a 4.2.2 ROM that works as sweet as this you'll need more then one donate link lmfao!!!
  • StealthFox13, extirpate and Sinju33 like this

#38 zachariahpope

zachariahpope

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:22 AM

Here's some of the theme ideas I had so you can better visualize it

82.91KB   63 downloads

74.41KB   55 downloads

141.07KB   48 downloads

81.11KB   49 downloads

Attached Files

#39 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:24 AM

Here's my feedback after day 1 on the Beta build:

*Speed/Responsiveness - Fastest of any XT912 ROM. Superior to stock.
*GPS Navigation Lock- Seems to acquire satellite instantly.
*Data- Both 3g and LTE speeds are through the roof. Did you tweak network settings?
*Music/Sound- The highlight of this ROM for me. Explosive, crystal clear sound, booming bass, loud volume. The best.
*Battery- Seems noticeably longer lasting compared to stock ROM & AOSP/ Cyanogen based ROMs... and that's coming from someone who doesn't own a Max, and keeps LTE on.
*Settings- Impressive extended options cooked into the system settings app. Definitely gives the feel of having a Cyanogen based ROM on a stock based ROM.
*Memory Management- No lags, no hiccups, true multitasking without freezing... the way Android should be on this device.
*Theme- 10/10... Thank you Lord Sweet Jesus for replacing that ugly green stock MotoPhone app... I Love the glowing blue theme. Always have. Beautiful Framework, Boot Animation, Lock Screen, Notification Toggles, SystemUI Bar, Settings Menu, and you're not finished w/ the theming? Can't wait to see what you do with the rest.
**Web top works 100% in case anyone with a lapdock was wondering**

The only "glitches" or "bugs" I've caught is the boot animation reads XT875. However, I know you based this on your Bionic build, and who cares? It's a boot animation. Also, you're using some kind of modded browser, not the default Moto Stock Browser, and for some reason when I type a search/site into the navigation bar, the drop down menu of recommended sites/searches has an odd graphical glitch that only shows the text in a very narrow, distorted frame. This was present in alpha build also.

attachicon.gif

Personal future theming preferences:

*Blue themed Text Messaging icon*... like this sexy lil dude
attachicon.gif

quick reply would be amazing if you could integrate it.
*Black framework backgrounds*... vs. The grey... just a personal preference, but it'd make your glowing blue theme POP on our SAMOLED screens...
*As many inverted apps as possible *... again just love black. Inverted Google Keep app for sure.
*Stock Moto File Manager is great... Personally I prefer it to Open Intents
*The SD card switch hack would be great so downloads can go on the SD and not internal storage. I can give you the vfold.fstab file if you need it.
*Take out the B logo on the system UI or at least make it slightly smaller... definitely leave the Blurry lettering on the tail though.. and trademark that $#!+. Blurred Effectz™
*The OG YouTube downloader app in place of the YouTube system apk would be another good mod. Beta 7 is the best.
*I remember the thing I miss most about my Droid Bionic was that in the settings menu under storage, you could transfer media files from internal storage to external SD... The RAZR doesn't have this option... if you could do this, or the SD swap hack mentioned above, I'd be super grateful.
*I don't know if it's even possible, but I really miss the Motoprint app. Made my lapdock just as useful as a netbook.

Things I hope you don't change:
*Almost everything.. really this rom is nearly perfect and is definitely a stable daily driver.
*Please keep both the Moto Cam & Gallery... motocam has so many more options vs AOSP
camera app.

Thanks for the great review.  Truly appreciated.

In response to the glitches:

-Boot animation will be fixed before official is released.

-Using AOSP browser.  Not sure if its fixable.

-Blue messenger will be added.

-Can add black frameworks

-Send over the SD card hack please.

-Didn't think the B was too big.

-Send over the OG Youtube app

-Send over motoprint

• Sinju33 likes this

#40 eye__dea

eye__dea

Developer

• Developer
  • 814 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:26 AM

Here's some of the theme ideas I had so you can better visualize it attachicon.gif

attachicon.gif

attachicon.gif

attachicon.gif

Well, well...nice work.

You edit the nodpi?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users