186 replies to this topic

#21 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:52 PM

Didn't see it in the known problems for 4.2.2 forum. Though I did see it reported in the other forum. The crashing and hanging on boot logo screen that is. I flashed my warning unlocked bootloader screen away. Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

#22 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:06 PM

Didn't see it in the known problems for 4.2.2 forum. Though I did see it reported in the other forum. The crashing and hanging on boot logo screen that is. I flashed my warning unlocked bootloader screen away. Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

If you're having issues, try sticking to the stock kernel.  Commits for Code Kernel might not be lining up with commits for AOKP.  I was running AOKP with the stock kernel on my M, and had none of the issues you have talked about. 

• drewrivera likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#23 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr HD Maxx

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:09 PM

Ditto on the FREEZE and REBOOT and then STUCK on RED M logo when using BT.  Typically happens when CLICK next on Pandora, etc.via BT control like on my Ford Sync steering wheel control or via Sync voice command.  I experienced the same issue w/ CM10.1 Skrilax release w/ Bytecode kernel -- haven't tried CM10.1 with included kernel yet.  

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

Root and Unlocked Bootloader | Blurry 1.2 HD  | Nova Launcher | CrossBreeder MOD

#24 chip

chip

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 09:40 PM

If you're having issues, try sticking to the stock kernel.  Commits for Code Kernel might not be lining up with commits for AOKP.  I was running AOKP with the stock kernel on my M, and had none of the issues you have talked about. 

i experienced all the same freeze/reboot issues using the kernel that was included in the ROM.. did not flash anything else (actually tried N39 and it just boot froze for me). 

is there a different kernel i should try..?  

otherwise, thinking I might have to move to a rom based on 4.1.2 for now..

#25 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts
  • Twitter:@timpohladthomas
  • Current Device(s):MOTO X

Posted 08 July 2013 - 11:44 AM

OP Updated

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#26 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:15 PM

For the life of me I can't find the change log on AOKP website. Can anyone confirm if Bluetooth functionality is fixed yet?

Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

#27 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:30 PM

For the life of me I can't find the change log on AOKP website. Can anyone confirm if Bluetooth functionality is fixed yet?

Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

If Razrqcom has fixed it in Cm10.1 than odds are it's fixed in this ROM.

PDbEXCr.png

Thank Zoo/Owain for my Awesome Sig! If you want to support the Build Server that helps keep OSE going, Click HERE!

#28 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

They just started reporting the same bug in the unofficial cm10.1 for the Razr HD yesterday. They stated it is related to the .85 kernel. Also being reported on xenon HD. Seems fairly widespread as I research it more.

• drewrivera likes this

#29 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 02:48 PM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#30 killrhythm09

killrhythm09

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid RAZR HD MAXX

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:53 PM

I've been using dhacker's CM 10.1 nightlies and Bluetooth has been working fine for me.

• shane1 likes this

#31 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

So, after tons of reading I found that the bluetooth bug seems only to affect on kernels running .85. I flashed Vanquish N38 and all bugs seem to be resolved. Have done several bluetooth related things that guaranteed a crash on N39 and N40, but have had no issue ths far. Here is the link:

(Android%204.2)%20for%20RazrHD%20XT925%2FXT926%20-%20Page%20163%20-%20xda-developers&txt=https%3A%2F%2Fdl.dropboxusercontent.com%2Fu%2F...KittiesN38.zip&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_137341991856111

#32 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:54 PM

OP Updated

PDbEXCr.png

#33 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:20 PM

Ooops.  Wrong thread.  Nothing to see here ...

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

Root and Unlocked Bootloader | Blurry 1.2 HD  | Nova Launcher | CrossBreeder MOD

#34 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:11 AM

Hey guys, in an effort to expand the amount of roms I can port to moto devices I will be reducing these nightlies to twice a week. If at some point I get a build box where I can build multiple roms at once I will return to doing nightly builds. But since I can only build one rom at a time on my laptop I want to spend as much time bringing new roms as possible. I will also update all my roms anytime there is a major fix by either razrqcom or the rom creators.

Thanks for always sticking with me.
  • desireaftergod and pegs520 like this

PDbEXCr.png

#35 desireaftergod

desireaftergod

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • LocationNH
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Maxx

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

+1

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Posted Image

#36 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:11 PM

OP Updated

PDbEXCr.png

#37 ripper2860

ripper2860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

Hey guys, in an effort to expand the amount of roms I can port to moto devices I will be reducing these nightlies to twice a week. If at some point I get a build box where I can build multiple roms at once I will return to doing nightly builds. But since I can only build one rom at a time on my laptop I want to spend as much time bringing new roms as possible. I will also update all my roms anytime there is a major fix by either razrqcom or the rom creators.

Thanks for always sticking with me.

Absolutely!!  Thanks for your effort in getting us Razr HD folks the latest and greatest ROMs!!

Motorola Razr HD Maxx

#38 timpohladthomas

timpohladthomas

OSE DEVELOPER

• Developer
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 12 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hey guys, just want to let everyone know I am now a part of a team called Open Source Evolution (OSE). If you want to find out what it's all about go here.....

!

WE ARE DOING BIG THINGS! :ph34r:
  • bjoostema1933 likes this

PDbEXCr.png

#39 matukqo

matukqo

n00b

• Validating
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 07:32 AM

One quick question is gapps bundled into the AOKP download or do you have to download it separately?
Sorry for the noobish question. Can't seem to find an answer on the AOKP website.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

#40 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 08:05 AM

Install separately. The most current is available on goo.im/gapps Coming from the Droid RAZR Maxx HD. Running AOKP on Code Kernel. Powered by Next Launcher.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users