Photo

Holy grail app found for Gameloft games!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

Its called GL to SD. I just moved mc4 a 2gig game to my SD card. Went from 1.21gig internal storage to 3.12gig. And yes the game worked and functions properly. You can't access the game normally or the system sees it as not fully installed needing to download the rest. What you do is open the GL to SD app and hit play from there. You will then see a message saying mounting SD card and game starts normally. So awesome. I also have the option to move titainium backup also which is another half gig I think.
  • livinginkaos likes this

#2 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

Works with mad finger games also so I'm thinking there's more. Time to get s 32gig SD because this 16 is dwindled quick lol.

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:08 PM

Its called GL to SD. I just moved mc4 a 2gig game to my SD card. Went from 1.21gig internal storage to 3.12gig. And yes the game worked and functions properly. You can't access the game normally or the system sees it as not fully installed needing to download the rest. What you do is open the GL to SD app and hit play from there. You will then see a message saying mounting SD card and game starts normally. So awesome. I also have the option to move titainium backup also which is another half gig I think.

Nice find! A lot of people will be pleased to see this.

• johnthehillbilly and livinginkaos like this

#4 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 06 July 2013 - 03:11 PM

Moved to DroidRzr Apps, Games & Accessories

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#5 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 05:21 PM

Nice find! A lot of people will be pleased to see this.

I just stumbled on a thread on android foruum and a guy mentioned its what he used so I gave it a try. I've probably seen it on Google play but didn't think twice about using it.

In case anybody wonders I tried an EA game and it doesn't seem to work properly with the app. The file got moved and SD card mounted just wouldn't work for whatever reason.

#6 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:55 AM

Forget my last post ea games real racing 3 works. Did something wrong or the data transfer wigged out who knows. Up to 7 gigs of games on my SD card and still looking for more. Why not right?

#7 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:09 AM

75 views and not one feedback one what anybody thinks of it? This is the whole reason I rooted and unlocked in the first place.;)

#8 xperiahtc

xperiahtc

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

Works with mad finger games also so I'm thinking there's more. Time to get s 32gig SD because this 16 is dwindled quick lol.

This is great for game lovers!! SD card with 32gig is awesome to play more without any interruption. I sometime stuck with loading time  and less memory to play more. Here we can have more memory to play continuosly and enjoy it.

[post='htc one custom rom']

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users