4.0.4 DROID RAZR/MAXX ICS-leak custom rom Black Widow ICS 211-215 compatible

• Please log in to reply
808 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2012 - 10:09 PM

hmm not sure! but the links are live in the OP

Link for CM9 isn't working for me on Chrome Mobile :)

Nevermind ;)

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using Tapatalk 2

#22 theonlycosmic

theonlycosmic

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:37 PM

Is it me, or is AOKP really laggy when scrolling, crt animation is off and when you choose an option the selection highlight flickers? Should I install it again?

Current Phone: Motorola Droid Razr MAXX Stuck on .210 Running Black Widow ICS ROM (leak)

#23 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:45 PM

Is it me, or is AOKP really laggy when scrolling, crt animation is off and when you choose an option the selection highlight flickers? Should I install it again?

I would just give it some time to settle in. I didn't find it too laggy, and the flickering will happen from time to time. .. :ph34r:

"A truly blacked out experience"

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

[XT926 |[(BLACKWIDOWHD|wWIDOWHD)]| XT926]

#24 ThaTwizzla

ThaTwizzla

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMinnsota

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:45 AM

OMG SIIICK!!! downloading..... NOW! (insomnia makes Marines crazy)
  • andlaw likes this
First-Sixth Bravo Co."Hit Em Hard Boys" Semper Fi - We Will Never Forget

#25 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:56 AM

Looks like I have something to do at work today! Thanks !

vtc.png

#26 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

Are you able to restore backups from safestrap 1.9 with the new safestrap 2.0. Still new to this phone. Thanks in advance

#27 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:08 AM

Are you able to restore backups from safestrap 1.9 with the new safestrap 2.0. Still new to this phone. Thanks in advance

1.09 safestrap was/is used for GB kernel custom ICS roms. To run this leak you need to have the ICS version of Safestrap, v2. [FOUND IN THE OP], but to answer your question, i Have not tried to restore a nandroid through ICS safestrap v2 yet, so if any1 else would like to clarify if they have had success on restoring a backup they have created while running the leak and using SS v2. :ph34r: Thx!

Posted Image

[XT912 |[(BLACKWIDOWICS 214)] | [(BLACKWIDOWICS AOKP/CM9)] | [(BLACKWIDOWJB AOKP/CM10/CNA)] | [(wWIDOWICS 214)] | |[(BLACKWIDOWHDish)]| XT912]

#28 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:23 AM

1.09 safestrap was/is used for GB kernel custom ICS roms. To run this leak you need to have the ICS version of Safestrap, v2. [FOUND IN THE OP], but to answer your question, i Have not tried to restore a nandroid through ICS safestrap v2 yet, so if any1 else would like to clarify if they have had success on restoring a backup they have created while running the leak and using SS v2. :ph34r: Thx!

So I should install SS v2, then install .75 leak, then wipe and format and install your rom. I would be coming from your BWICS B36

#29 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:33 AM

So I should install SS v2, then install .75 leak, then wipe and format and install your rom. I would be coming from your BWICS B36

negative! you must be on an ICS leak (75 coming from 173) (79 coming from 181)... stay away from the other leaks as they are Not fastbootable back to stock GB. once you are on the leak, root in tact, you then install ics safestrap (found in the OP) with Safe system Enabled. and then you follow the install directions given in the OP.

Posted Image

#30 TheBurgh

TheBurgh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:38 AM

negative! you must be on an ICS leak (75 coming from 173) (79 coming from 181)... stay away from the other leaks as they are Not fastbootable back to stock GB. once you are on the leak, root in tact, you then install ics safestrap (found in the OP) with Safe system Enabled. and then you follow the install directions given in the OP.

Thanks for clarifying this for me. Can you point me in the direction of the 79 ICS Leak

#31 andlaw

andlaw

BW ftw!! !!!!!

• Developer
  • 2,463 posts
  • LocationOH-I-O

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:40 AM

Thanks for clarifying this for me. Can you point me in the direction of the 79 ICS Leak

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

#32 jamminjon82

jamminjon82

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
  • Twitter:@jamminjon82
  • LocationGloucester, VA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, Moto X, Kindle Fire 2,Razr M, Nexus 7, Acer A100

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:30 AM

Aokp working great here! Thanks Andlaw

• andlaw likes this

#33 footballbmb9

footballbmb9

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:00 AM

Bluetooth is not working for me on. 84. I can click the icon and slide it over, but it just reverts back to the off position. I have tried wiping the cache and dalvik can't really try to wipe data at the moment, but I will try as soon as I can. Anyone else have Bluetooth problems?

• Streetswag187 likes this

#34 Alex.Abraham

Alex.Abraham

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 477 posts
  • Twitter:aabraham123456
  • Google+:aabraham123456@gmail.com
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:16 AM

Gahhhh I just flashed cm9!!!!!! I'll have to wait a few days but I am very happy that development is going on for the ics leaks and can't wait to try this out when I have had enough of cm9 :P

Sent from my ICS Leak RAZR
Posted Image

#35 vtwinbmx

vtwinbmx

Droid Elite

• Developer
  • 2,486 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:18 AM

So far so good. CM9 Black Widow up and running good. Other then the screen flickering and performance setting crashing to change CPU scalling gov. I noticed in Rom tool box Pro that interactive is the defalt Gov. Miss all the options in AOKP

vtc.png

#36 westnewton

westnewton

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:48 AM

The part about: "negative! you must be on an ICS leak (75 coming from 173) (79 coming from 181)" makes sense in that they are ICS leaks... I have the Gummy ROM currently. I am correct in understanding it is GB Kernal and NOT a true ICS leak?

If so, I need to get to .79 first, then I can flash Black Widow over that? I'd rather just flash this over Gummy, but I am 99.2% sure I need to get to a true ICS leak with an ICS kernal???

Thanks!!

#37 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

Oh good gravy haha. Looks like I'll be downloading this tonight. Gotta decide CM9 vs AOKP though. I'm on .75, but think I might as well make my way to .79 since I'll be going through all this trouble. Like starting fresh anyways. Looks beautiful!
  • andlaw likes this

#38 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:52 AM

The part about: "negative! you must be on an ICS leak (75 coming from 173) (79 coming from 181)" makes sense in that they are ICS leaks... I have the Gummy ROM currently. I am correct in understanding it is GB Kernal and NOT a true ICS leak?

If so, I need to get to .79 first, then I can flash Black Widow over that? I'd rather just flash this over Gummy, but I am 99.2% sure I need to get to a true ICS leak with an ICS kernal???

Thanks!!

You are correct. You need to either be running the .75 leak or the .79 leak in order to use the ICS kernel which allows hardware acceleration, camcorder use and the like.

#39 westnewton

westnewton

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

You are correct. You need to either be running the .75 leak or the .79 leak in order to use the ICS kernel which allows hardware acceleration, camcorder use and the like.

Thank You! I guess I will need to spend some time getting back to stock and then to an ICS leak.

#40 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 22 May 2012 - 11:12 AM

Oh, just out of curiousity how de-blurred is this? I use smart actions (which I think I can just dl from play store) and webtop fairly frequently. Is it possible to get webtop running on this (if it's been removed)? Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4.0.4, DROID RAZR/MAXX, ICS-leak, custom rom, Black Widow ICS, 211-215 compatible

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users