429 replies to this topic

#221 (TSON)

(TSON)

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:01 PM

It should do that for logo, cdrom & I believe there's one other one. It's fine as long as it keeps going.

#222 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:22 PM

Technically. But not stuck like we were 2 days ago. Being on path is useless now that we have this new technique. We can use this to load the OTA file

I would not go that far. It works on the leaks but that does NOT mean the same thing will work once the OTA update hits. Moto could change thigns up yet again for the actualy OTA pushout where this process will NOT work still.

#223 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:25 PM

you'd risk getting off the ota path and live with being stuck on 206? go ahead if you want to.....i updated because i was stuck. and no that wasn't supposed to be today. it was never a set date. they said Q2. that could still be june.

Mid june at best for a release is my bet been getting info and know how this crap works since thew D1 came out. Plus VZW hasn't even approved ICS yet and after they do its still normally a couple of wks before it is pushed out.

#224 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:29 PM

Mid june at best for a release is my bet been getting info and know how this crap works since thew D1 came out. Plus VZW hasn't even approved ICS yet and after they do its still normally a couple of wks before it is pushed out.

There's still a few hours left on the east coast! lol jk I agree with mid-June :)

[ what path? ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#225 trikotret

trikotret

Droid Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr HD

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

Plus no soak tests have been done. In addition, Verizon usually posts coming updates on their site

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#226 fkduytarse

fkduytarse

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Twitter:fkduytarse

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:46 PM

Does anyone know if this is a possible solution for being stuck on a MIUI ICS rom? I did the nandroid back up prior to flashing MIUI and now I get a MD sum error when trying to restore back to just a rooted RAZR .181_ USB is not functioning on this MIUI rom so I'm lost as to how to restore back just to get off of this rom? Any sugestions would be great. Thanks!

EDIT: Using a restore point from february and it seems to be working. Will update.

Edited by fkduytarse, 23 May 2012 - 01:56 PM.

#227 robthefive0

robthefive0

Sarge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • LocationN.J.

Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

Matt you rock! With a little help from SpcHicks in the chat room, this noob was able to do it. Running on the .206 with root. Thank you Matt, Hicks, and everyone else involved in this. Time to make another donation to the website.
Posted Image

#228 chontz1031

chontz1031

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Twitter:chontz1031

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

That worked thanks... How long where you at sending boot I've been there for almost 10 minutes... Thanks for your help...

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

#229 ralphie0108

ralphie0108

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:28 PM

Add another success! Thanks to all the Mr. Wizards you guys are tge best!

#230 cconcepts

cconcepts

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:42 PM

Someone just posted they are getting 206 ota official on their phone.....check out the may 23rd thread.....prob bs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#231 OlDirtyGrizzly

OlDirtyGrizzly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • LocationNewburgh, NY

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:44 PM

WHOA WHOA WHOA....WAIT!!! JUST WAIT!!!! are you telling me this will get me out of my .84 leak and onto the new leak????!!!!!

#232 _base2

_base2

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:45 PM

Someone just posted they are getting 206 ota official on their phone.....check out the may 23rd thread.....prob bs.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Not "prob bs"... definitely BS.

[ what path? ]
[ sent from _base2 ]

#233 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:49 PM

WHOA WHOA WHOA....WAIT!!! JUST WAIT!!!! are you telling me this will get me out of my .84 leak and onto the new leak????!!!!!

You dirty ol grizzly...of course it will! :lol:

Hop onboard onto the leakjumpers train.
  • loonie01 likes this

#234 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:51 PM

Lol.. worked the first time for me last night.

#235 Hero_Indeed

Hero_Indeed

Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:04 PM

Another conformation here. Went from Hotel California .84 ground level single bed/bath all the way to the penthouse sweet. 206 and retained root. Hot diggity thanks to Matt and everyone else who helped make this one fly. One question though...can I flash inverted gapps or do I need deodexed version first? A battery % mod would also be groovy. Once again though kudos to all involved two thumbs up!

Posted Image

#236 Averix

Averix

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • Twitter:_Averix

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:14 PM

Works. Went from 203 to 206, no errors. Installed first round.

#237 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:28 PM

That worked thanks... How long where you at sending boot I've been there for almost 10 minutes... Thanks for your help... Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

That is not normal. Boot is quite small and usually if it stuck it means a connection to the phone didn't work or that you don't have enough free RAM.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#238 loonie01

loonie01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:30 PM

That utility did add another %40 of memory used

#239 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:37 PM

Another conformation here. Went from Hotel California .84 ground level single bed/bath all the way to the penthouse sweet. 206 and retained root. Hot diggity thanks to Matt and everyone else who helped make this one fly. One question though...can I flash inverted gapps or do I need deodexed version first? A battery % mod would also be groovy. Once again though kudos to all involved two thumbs up!

I flashed inverted gmail and mms and both work fine.

#240 xiinator

xiinator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 04:02 PM

Okay, I have to make sure before I start because I just noticed this... when I clicked the link to d/l 206 (the one in this post that takes me to the other post), and I click that first download link, I noticed the file name is Blur_Version.6.12.181.... is this still 206??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users