2 replies to this topic

#1 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8 (primary); Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

Hello all. Thanks for looking at my listing.

Up for sale are three (3) different cases, and a battery cover (Verizon version cover) all fitting the Galaxy S3. I no longer have a need for the cases as I do not own the device anymore. Pricing info can be seen at the end of the listing of each case.

Case #1: Otterbox Commuter Series Case

Condition: Good

This Otterbox Commuter Series case is in relatively good condition, it does show some wear and tear where I have dropped my phone while using the case. Still protects great and is the Glacier (White/Grey) color variation. Does not come with screen protector or original packaging.

View pictures below:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

54.48KB   13 downloads 

46.07KB   13 downloads 

72.25KB   13 downloads

Price: $23.00*

*Due to the circumstances of the position I am in money wise, I can only accept payment in the form of a money order. A money order will need to be mailed to me from the buyer before the accessory is shipped. Please PM me if you have questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case #2: Cyanogenmod TPU Case from Cruzerlite

Condition: Perfect

This Cyanogenmod TPU Case is made my Cruzerlite, and this case is in perfect condition. I did not use it but maybe a week tops, and put away for later use (which eventually didn't happen). It is a blue case with the "Sid" or "Cid" (I don't remember what its actually spelling is, one of those two) with the Cyanogenmod name. Will not come with original packaging.

View pictures below (and yes it will be cleaned before shipment. It's been in a drawer all this time.):

95.68KB   13 downloads 

84.71KB   13 downloads

Price: $6.00*

*Due to the circumstances of the position I am in money wise, I can only accept payment in the form of a money order. A money order will need to be mailed to me from the buyer before the accessory is shipped. Please PM me if you have questions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Case #3: Verizon Case & Holster Combo

Condition: Great

This Case & Holster combo is sold at Verizon stores. The case is in great condition, and as like Case #2, it was not used long before being put in a drawer. It has a small scuff on the top right corner of the case itself, not the holster. It's the normal black design. It will come with the belt clip (its part of the combo!), and will not come in original packaging.

View pictures below (and yes it will be cleaned before shipment. It's been in a drawer all this time.):

96.69KB   12 downloads 

105.85KB   12 downloads 

92.84KB   12 downloads 

94.95KB   12 downloads

Price: $12.00*

Case #4: Verizon Galaxy S3 Battery Cover

Condition: Fair

This is a Galaxy S3 white battery cover with the Verizon logos on it. Intended for the Marble White Verizon Galaxy S3, normal battery. It does have a bend in it, it is kind of obvious but this damage does not impact the ability to grasp on and attach to the back of your device.

View pictures below:

43.53KB   12 downloads 

34.02KB   12 downloads

Price: $5.00*

As posted at the end of each listing, a money order is the only form of payment I can accept. Please PM me if you have any concerns or questions.

I hope what you see here will help you consider buying these great cases (and the one odd man out, the battery cover). Please comment in the thread showing your interest and I will PM you. Prices are firm.

Thank you for viewing!

--Sam

HTC One M8 // 3.28.605.4 // CleanROM 3.0 w/HarmonKardon audio // Android 4.4.4
n5SOtgv.jpg - "White Noise" out November 4th!
(Recommended)

#2 droidian1441

droidian1441

News Leader

• News Team Leader
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationVirginia
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8 (primary); Nexus 7 (2013)

Posted 15 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

I did later notice I accidentally skipped a marketplace rule I was unaware of: A picture with username/price and the item being sold, written on paper. Hopefully an exception can be made due to the fact I have four items up and it took me 35 minutes just to get this up. I'm no scammer, look at how long I've been on this site. I love this site, I couldn't do that to the members here.

--Sam

HTC One M8 // 3.28.605.4 // CleanROM 3.0 w/HarmonKardon audio // Android 4.4.4
n5SOtgv.jpg - "White Noise" out November 4th!
(Recommended)

#3 Guest_BDH_*

Guest_BDH_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:48 AM

This guy is legit. I'll vouch for him.

sent from my Raged S4 using Tapa 4 beta

• droidian1441 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users