Photo

[ROM][xt907][PORT][4.2.2/4.3] BeanStalk is HERE!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
534 replies to this topic

#341 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:07 PM

I made those changes and I'm currently sitting with over 600mb ram free

Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#342 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

I'm using Deep sleep battery saver on custom screen off WiFi data gps

Sent from my Droid RAZR M using Tapatalk 4

#343 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:10 PM

The update seems to have lower call volume not like it was before but lower than yesterday's update....... Anyone else notice this or am I just nuts lol

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#344 Calbrs04

Calbrs04

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

The update seems to have lower call volume not like it was before but lower than yesterday's update....... Anyone else notice this or am I just nuts lol

It is a little bit quieter, it doesn't have the distortion that it used to.

#345 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:12 PM

Ic I wish we had the option to up it to that other setting or maybe Tim could b awesome and tell me what was changed.... My car is super loud :rolleyes: Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#346 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:04 PM

OK i changed my volume back to as loud as it was on yesterday's update i took the snd_soc_msm_2x file from yesterday's update and copied it over today's snd_soc_msm_2x file....... just in case their is anyone else who wanted the extra volume as I did If anyone wants help let me know Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#347 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:11 AM

Well the battery drain issue is android os. It uses all the battery. I went back 4.2 and its using 6%. 11 hrs off the charger and I have 81% remaining.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

#348 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:34 AM

Well that sucks but o well....... I'm sure they will get it figured out sooner or later..... Prob after 4.3 is released to more devices.... some battery drain is a small price to pay for having an os that very very few people have (unless they have a custom rom) And think back a few weeks back cm 10.2 came out and it had no sound and no data they got it working within a few days..... And think back a couple days ago we could barely hear who we were talking to, that's fixed ;) so I'm sure this battery issue will only b a few weeks and they will have something figured out Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#349 Calbrs04

Calbrs04

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:46 AM

OK i changed my volume back to as loud as it was on yesterday's update i took the snd_soc_msm_2x file from yesterday's update and copied it over today's snd_soc_msm_2x file....... just in case their is anyone else who wanted the extra volume as I did If anyone wants help let me know Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

I found this: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

. The only difference is that on the M you change the RX1 digital volume instead of Rx5.  It works if you want to tweak it just a bit more.

#350 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

Well that sucks but o well....... I'm sure they will get it figured out sooner or later..... Prob after 4.3 is released to more devices.... some battery drain is a small price to pay for having an os that very very few people have (unless they have a custom rom) And think back a few weeks back cm 10.2 came out and it had no sound and no data they got it working within a few days..... And think back a couple days ago we could barely hear who we were talking to, that's fixed ;) so I'm sure this battery issue will only b a few weeks and they will have something figured outSent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

That's when I'll go back to 4.3

#351 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:04 PM

Okay I have a major issue. I am perplexed by this. I was running beanstalk 4.3.07 for a couple days, and all was well. My only issue was in backing up roms using TWRP.I have made a thread on that issue. Anyway, I figured what the hell I will Fastboot back to 4.1.2 and start from scratch, and maybe flash CWM as my recovery instead of TWRP. all that went fine. I was able to flash back, flash CWM, and Flash Beanstalk 4.3.07 again. before doing that I made a stock back up, protected root with Voodoo and took the OTA as I have done before. after I set up Bean I did a back up of that. When I rebooted after the back up I hung on the Motorola boot logo. (or the one I have flashed). I was then able to restore my stock back up. I then flashed TWRP again in place of CWM and made another back up of stock. reflashed Bean and set it up. Again making a back up when done. Rebooted and hung at logo again. Tried to restore stock and it failed. So again had to fastboot back. Now I am on stock rooted. Any thoughts? Do I have to flash a 4.2.2 version first then go to 4.3? That's all I can think of. Any help is appreciated.

#352 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Twrp 2.6 is working on 4.3 for backups and restoring I just restored liquid 3.0 works fine

#353 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:46 PM

Twrp 2.6 is working on 4.3 for backups and restoring I just restored liquid 3.0 works fine

It worked for me a few times as well and then started to divide the data into separate archives and take up 6GB of space to do a back up. Now I am where I am.

#354 BwingG

BwingG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:41 PM

It worked for me a few times as well and then started to divide the data into separate archives and take up 6GB of space to do a back up. Now I am where I am.

i had a similar issue after formatting data with twrp.  i couldnt restore anything 4.3.  i then restored xylon 4.2 i had it booted fine, i then went back into twrp wiped all and did format again and then i was able to restore 4.3 roms.  all been fine since.  except i will never hit the format button again....ever lmao

#355 BwingG

BwingG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationSeattle
  • Current Device(s):RazrM

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

i get the same battery heat problem but only on cyankang. 

#356 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

I been having heating problems with the newest arrrggghhh kernel 10.2 it heats up sometimes and vibrates 6-10 times every time I turn screen on, send msgs, open apps. Its really annoying.

#357 lowvolt

lowvolt

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:05 PM

i had a similar issue after formatting data with twrp. i couldnt restore anything 4.3. i then restored xylon 4.2 i had it booted fine, i then went back into twrp wiped all and did format again and then i was able to restore 4.3 roms. all been fine since. except i will never hit the format button again....ever lmao

I will try this as I have a back up of uxylon on my PC.

#358 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

What's with all the let's make a backup... you have a back it's called the zip u downloaded for the ROM...... So Can I ask y u need a backup?y not just stick with the zip u downloaded for the 4.3, 4.2.2, 4.1 or 4.0 rom. U know I have read up on these backups and they never really made much sense. If I ever run into a problem (a Boot loop) I go to my recovery wipe the system and flash the zip for a rom. to me that makes much more sense then all this backup stuff that takes a lot of time and valuable space Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

#359 JayS0ul

JayS0ul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationNJ USA

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

What's with all the let's make a backup... you have a back it's called the zip u downloaded for the ROM...... So Can I ask y u need a backup?y not just stick with the zip u downloaded for the 4.3, 4.2.2, 4.1 or 4.0 rom. U know I have read up on these backups and they never really made much sense. If I ever run into a problem (a Boot loop) I go to my recovery wipe the system and flash the zip for a rom. to me that makes much more sense then all this backup stuff that takes a lot of time and valuable spaceSent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

That's what I do. A lot of times there is residuals from the last flash. With the xt907, a lot of time you have to format system and SD card. Not ext SD card, tall screw you over big time. Learned that the hard way about 2 months ago. No system or flashable zips. Thanks to matt for making the recovery batch file. Everyone should know of it. Can't thank him enough as its saved my phone several times over. If you don't have it, get it. Should something happen to your phone and you cant flash via recovery, fastboot flash can fix it.

#360 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:44 PM

I only make a backup when I'm trying to flash something like a kernel or something like killjoy..directinject etc..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users