nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 27 August 2013 - 07:05 AM

Help full battery tip. Mix up with Hotplug and Deadline. I went 9 hours of text, talking and listening to music and had 57% battery left to go.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

new_animated_sig.gif

#82 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 06:45 PM

This is looking awesome so far. Question though, how do you activate Google now on this ROM?

sent from my beantastic Bionic

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#83 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:17 AM

To be truthfully honest I have never used Google Now. I have always included it for the fact that it comes with the inverted gapps. I go as far as opening it up and getting through the startup questions.

new_animated_sig.gif

#84 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 29 August 2013 - 02:54 AM

Thanks. Digging this a lot so far. So my question is I've got gnow installed but how do I attach it to Google search? Usually I've been able to run it either thru the search widget or by tapping the physical search button on bottom of bionic.

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#85 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 August 2013 - 07:28 AM

I'm experiencing periodic BSOD or phone screen of death (i.e. phone rings but screen won't respond, eventually get a message that process com.phone is not responding and I can kill it) - anyone else getting these?  Battery pull and/or SS Fix Permissions usually sets it straight but don't like the uncertainty of having a live device when I want/need it.

#86 Eiht

Eiht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:15 AM

I'm experiencing periodic BSOD or phone screen of death (i.e. phone rings but screen won't respond, eventually get a message that process com.phone is not responding and I can kill it) - anyone else getting these? Battery pull and/or SS Fix Permissions usually sets it straight but don't like the uncertainty of having a live device when I want/need it.

This Is the main reason I keep an install of Raging bionic on slot2. For me I've had that on any 4.2.2 rom more than a couple days old and CM based. When it happens I get annoyed and switch to 4.1.2 until I don't need dialer reliability then switch back. I don't think I've had it yet on Carbon 1.8 though now that I think about it and that's been my DD for a couple weeks now.

Sent from my Bionic

#87 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,129 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:30 PM

You have a link? Can't find a DL link anywhere

#88 Eiht

Eiht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Current Device(s):Bionic

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

Link for what

Sent from my Bionic

#89 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey
  • Current Device(s):Droid Maxx

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:00 AM

Well its' been fun but I just got the Maxx I couldn't wait any longer these roms as good as they are still have problems. I felt like all I did all day long was flash over and over trying to find one that did everything.  My daughter is very happy with my bionic I am running it on deodexed stock rom with a few tweaks like the 1% battery and reboot mod.  I need it to be stable for her she can't flash jack she is only 10.

#90 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:31 AM

That's it man..... I quit. If I can't get a 10 year old to flash my ROM's it's not even worth putting stuff together.....  :(  :(  :(  Going to find the Edge and Leap Frog myself right off  :o  :o  :o  :o .....

NAAAAAAA JK.... Teach her. I am sure if my 12 year old can do it she can too. B)

• B.E.McAllister likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#91 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:29 PM

Dude you don't know my daughter she has no clue about this stuff nor does she care.  As long as she can play games call and text and instagram she is happy.  You did make me LOL when I read your post. Hell if they get root for the Maxx I will be crack flashing again I do love it helps pass the time.

#92 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:19 AM

Well just sit her down in front of the PC and have her fxz it like 10 to 15 times. Then she will know what to do when stuff mess up. LOL

$3π+ £®m€ ×X× BiOπI¢ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

new_animated_sig.gif

#93 bigv5150

bigv5150

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts
  • LocationDirty Jerzey

Posted 02 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

Well just sit her down in front of the PC and have her fxz it like 10 to 15 times. Then she will know what to do when stuff mess up. LOL

$3π+ £®m€ ×X× BiOπI¢ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

Oh yeah thats how I taught myself hell I have fxz'd flashed and re-rooted so many times I can set my phone up in about an hour.   I would like her to learn how to do this that way she could benefit from all the rom's out there and we would have something to do in common.  I'm really not into playing barbies :)

• B.E.McAllister, RuMad and nobe1976 like this

#94 cgillie92

cgillie92

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

Welllll guys.. Eclipse 5.1 is up on xda!! Go check it out

#95 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:57 AM

It is also up over at Nitro's site. 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

new_animated_sig.gif

#96 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Twitter:@shep42o

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:03 AM

Can this go to slot four also?

#97 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

Haven't had time to load it up. It is kexec kernel build which unless Nitro did the Slot changes I would load it up on Slot 1 just to be safe.

Edit:

Looks like one might have to update there SS as well, but the device source looks to have changed and it could go with any slot.

new_animated_sig.gif

#98 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:40 AM

Good thing I held off haven't updated my ss

#99 bygslym69

bygslym69

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Current Device(s):bionic

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

It work on the new SS Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#100 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:05 AM

Flashed without updating ss slot one so far so good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bionic, Targa, 4.3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users