I take no responsibility if this damages your phone. You know the risk in changing your device so if you screw it up its your fault!
Do not Delete the Stock181 Folder, or it will redownload this rom the next time and you will ahve to wait another 10-15m to d/l the rom.
- Root Gingerbread AND Ice Cream Sandwich (6.14.84 and 6.14.85 tested and confirmed.)
- Restore to stock 6.12.181 Gingerbread with full fastboot . Also includes the xml for RSD Lite use. (Will NOT downgrade you from ICS 6.12.84 or ICS 6.12.85 or ICS 6.16.203)
- Install overclock files to Gingerbread AND Ice Cream Sandwich (6.14.84 and 6.14.85 tested and confirmed.)
- ADB Shell
- Easy install of Voodoo's OTA Rootkeeper, Bootstrap (GB and ICS), and Safestrap.
- Reboot (if USB Debugging is enabled)
- Includes the Motorola USB drivers compatible with both Gingerbread AND Ice Cream Sandwich.
- It says "file cannot be found" or something like that...help!
Don't just extract the batch file. Extract the entire zip archive. Do NOT run as administrator. Install the included drivers, etc.
- Can I go directly to 6.12.181 with this from _.__.___ ???
Yes. UNLESS you are on ICS 6.14.84 or 6.14.85 or 6.16.203 you can go directly to this.
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] · dhacker29 for being very helpful and telling me commands I was blanking on...generally being awesome![/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
· DroidTh3ory for being very helpful at many times...generally being awesome.[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
· P3Droid for helping me out from time to time.[/font][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
· Hashcode for always knowing everything...and in the rare cases he doesn't know, he knows who does![/font]