#641 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

There have been some issues with the app...I don't know if they have worked them out but you can DL direct from the team blacked out site...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#642 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

Weird SMS issue only since I went to BloodRage(Stock Theme)

When I send out a Text it hangs on the delivery notifcation as in when I use handcent it shows a spinning send notification like it hasnt completed. Yet it is sending fine as Ive tested to myself.

Ive tried it on multiple programs. I have removed the stock Messaging from the rom. Any ideas?

UPDATE: reinstalled stock Mess and i does the same....the message goes through fine. But its annoying because it doesnt come up as sent....so no way of knowing...

#643 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

When I send out a Text it hangs on the delivery notifcation as in when I use handcent it shows a spinning send notification like it hasnt completed. Yet it is sending fine as Ive tested to myself.

Ive tried it on multiple programs. I have removed the stock Messaging from the rom. Any ideas?

UPDATE: reinstalled stock Mess and i does the same....the message goes through fine. But its annoying because it doesnt come up as sent....so no way of knowing...

Hmm, that's a new one. Did you try wiping cache and dalvik cache in safestrap? That can be very effective for weird app issues.
  • islandfever likes this

#644 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

Hmm, that's a new one. Did you try wiping cache and dalvik cache in safestrap? That can be very effective for weird app issues.

Yep that was it. So simple that I didnt even try it. ha

• jl90 likes this

#645 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

Yep that was it. So simple that I didnt even try it. ha

:)

#646 tyscheff

tyscheff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Twitter:tyscheff
  • LocationBaltimore, MD
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr MAXX_Aviator Blur

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:12 AM

I'm about to come back to 4.1.2 just for stability purposes. I'm sick of being a guinea pig with 4.4.2...I miss just flashing a ROM, and knowing I'm set for life lol

#647 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:26 AM

I'm about to come back to 4.1.2 just for stability purposes. I'm sick of being a guinea pig with 4.4.2...I miss just flashing a ROM, and knowing I'm set for life lol

I hear ya man...I have built cm a few times and am trying to add some tweaks to make it...well...not crappy...LOL
  • slvrbul likes this

#648 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

I hear ya man...I have built cm a few times and am trying to add some tweaks to make it...well...not crappy...LOL

Well you have done a great ob with BR and keep up as long as you can before you buy a new phone. I will keep using it until then, unless I decide to go with an S5 !!!

Chief

• jl90 likes this

Posted Image

#649 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:29 PM

Whats the largest sized SDCard that we can get to work with the OG razor. Would a 64 work?

#650 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

Well you have done a great ob with BR and keep up as long as you can before you buy a new phone. I will keep using it until then, unless I decide to go with an S5 !!!

Chief

Thank you very much man!! :D

#651 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

Whats the largest sized SDCard that we can get to work with the OG razor. Would a 64 work?

Honestly I'm not sure I only have a 16gb and it's plenty for me. LOL :D

#652 slvrbul

slvrbul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx / Motorola Xoom MZ602 4G

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

I tried a 64gb and couldnt get it to read, I have a 32gb in mine. I only use a 32gb because I got it so cheap otherwise I would use a 16. I put the 664gb in my Xoom !!!

Chief

Posted Image

#653 ohschnapps

ohschnapps

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx, Galaxy SIII (brother's)

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

I'm back to report success. While I didn't take notes, I believe I did the following:

1. Activate the stock slot
  2. Delete/re-create Slot 1
  3. Activate Slot 1
  4. Wipe (the default wipe, not advanced)
  5. Re-flash
  6. Wipe Cache and Dalvik (not sure this was necessary, but it only took a couple of seconds)
  7. Boot

Everything went normally after that.

I'm loving the smooth performance, but my taste in themes is, um, different from JL90's . . . I love Dethklok, but I don't want to be a member ;)

If you like this ROM but want a calmer theme, try the original Rage Rom with the "Plum Crazy" Theme on top, that's what I have. Nice cool purple with all the Rage fun. Or...can you put "plum crazy" on top of this ROM also?

I have this issue to this day. it is frustrating. I did try to wipe cache/dalvik but it didn't fix the problem.  It seems to happen when I don't have optimal service, like 2 bars or less.  Unfortunately, my house is pretty much a deadzone so that happens a lot. Also, it happens a lot if I have WiFi on; it seems to make my cell signal worse. I know, weird, but it's true.

#654 usmcamgrimm

usmcamgrimm

Berserker

• Developer
  • 958 posts
  • Twitter:@usmcamgrimm
  • LocationMassillon, OH
  • Current Device(s):VZW G3

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:33 PM

If you like this ROM but want a calmer theme, try the original Rage Rom with the "Plum Crazy" Theme on top, that's what I have. Nice cool purple with all the Rage fun. Or...can you put "plum crazy" on top of this ROM also?

Wow...didn't think anybody still had Plum Crazy! Glad you like it. Doubt it would work with the newer versions of this ROM.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• slvrbul and johnthehillbilly like this

Exodus-Sig%204.png

#655 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

I would make a backup and try flashing the purple..... :):) its built on top of the same ROM base (and framework, I think).... the worst thing that can happen it won't boot.... then simply restore your backup....:)

Tapadriving.... hillbilly style!!!

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#656 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:06 AM

i
I have this issue to this day. it is frustrating. I did try to wipe cache/dalvik but it didn't fix the problem. It seems to happen when I don't have optimal service, like 2 bars or less. Unfortunately, my house is pretty much a deadzone so that happens a lot. Also, it happens a lot if I have WiFi on; it seems to make my cell signal worse. I know, weird, but it's true.

If you are using the "original" ragerom it is no longer supported. plum crazy may in fact work with this ROM but I've never tried it. It is an awesome theme though! :)

Also...any issues with og ragerom should be posted in THAT thread. Maybe the Team Rage guys can help (I'm not on Team Rage anymore) Thanks.

#657 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.

Posted 21 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

Guys I'd like to take a second to ask for some assistance for a good friend of mine...some unfortunate circumstances have come up and this guy has given a lot to the android community. Let's all please chip in to try to give a little back. Please visit this link...

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thank you.
  • slvrbul likes this

#658 tyscheff

tyscheff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

So this rom is nice and stable for everybody using it? I'm trying to avoid stock.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

#659 SoccerRef12

SoccerRef12

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts
  • Twitter:@SoccerRef12
  • LocationLampasas, TX
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

Yep.

Sent from my Droid RAZR Maxx using TapaTalk 4

• tyscheff and jl90 like this

"If you truly learned from your mistakes, I would be a genius by now!"

#660 tyscheff

tyscheff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 22 February 2014 - 06:59 AM

I'm having a hard time having this ROM boot! I feel terrible having to complain so much, but I'm stuck at the boot logo "BloodRage" and it just keeps flashing. Been going for about 10 minutes. Gawrh!!!  I'll retry the "fix" that you guys have been discussing about

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users