JuggaloSkitzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 September 2013 - 11:02 PM

Hey guys ,

I find the DSP Manager app has no effect at all on sound on this rom.. Any ideas why? I remember how much of an effect it had on CM9 ROM on my old Moto Defy and would love to have the ability to do it on the RAZR HD :)

#382 dhyamato

dhyamato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Twitter:dhyamato
  • Google+:+DwayneYamato
  • LocationOrange County, California
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Raspberry Pi

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:04 AM

Hey guys ,

I find the DSP Manager app has no effect at all on sound on this rom.. Any ideas why? I remember how much of an effect it had on CM9 ROM on my old Moto Defy and would love to have the ability to do it on the RAZR HD :)

Same observation on my end.  Good question.

#383 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

Hey guys ,

Use beats Audio by dr dre... N N w W W a A a A

#384 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Twitter:@bdazzg1
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/+TonyRossBDAZZG1
  • LocationPrescott Valley, AZ
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

It is working fine you guys. I use it daily. As far as effect goes for grins I was just messing with it and can clean up nicely as well as bass out til the poor little speaker in the phone is not even understandable. Go back and try again...it works fine!

Sent from my Raged Out RAZR MAXX HD

• JuggaloSkitzo likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#385 JuggaloSkitzo

JuggaloSkitzo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

It is working fine you guys. I use it daily. As far as effect goes for grins I was just messing with it and can clean up nicely as well as bass out til the poor little speaker in the phone is not even understandable. Go back and try
again...it works fine!

Okay worked out what's happening.. It doesn't work with all players, I was trying to use it with my PlayerPro with no effect, then I downloaded googles ugly official player and it worked like clockwork :( so I guess I'll be hitting upthe PlayerPro Dev as the DSP Manager makes an amazing difference to sound in my Klipsch headphones.

#386 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6, Droid Maxx, Droid Ultra, LG G2, LG G3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Posted 25 September 2013 - 12:49 PM

Okay worked out what's happening.. It doesn't work with all players, I was trying to use it with my PlayerPro with no effect, then I downloaded googles ugly official player and it worked like clockwork :( so I guess I'll be hitting upthe PlayerPro Dev as the DSP Manager makes an amazing difference to sound in my Klipsch headphones.

Cool bud! Glad you figured it out.

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#387 dhyamato

dhyamato

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Twitter:dhyamato
  • Google+:+DwayneYamato
  • LocationOrange County, California
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD, Raspberry Pi

Posted 25 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Thanks for the investigation.  On my end, I normally use DoubleTwist and DSP doesn't seem to work with it.  When I played a song using Apollo (included in the ROM), DSP works without a hitch.  So, from the sounds of it, some players are supported and some aren't...  I'll attempt to contact the devs at DoubleTwist and see what they say.

Update:

After submitting a question to the people at DoubleTwist, I received the following response when asking about the inclusion of DSP manager support, "It's been requested by other users so it's something that we're investigating for the future roadmap."

#388 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 09:43 AM

Thanks for the investigation. On my end, I normally use DoubleTwist and DSP doesn't seem to work with it. When I played a song using Apollo (included in the ROM), DSP works without a hitch. So, from the sounds of it, some players are supported and some aren't... I'll attempt to contact the devs at DoubleTwist and see what they say.

Update:

After submitting a question to the people at DoubleTwist, I received the following response when asking about the inclusion of DSP manager support, "It's been requested by other users so it's something that we're investigating for the future roadmap."

awesome!

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#389 in99flames

in99flames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hey FYI, I voted for this ROM in a poll on this site :-D  haha.  

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

show the love people!

• bdazzg1 likes this

#390 bigdanmeys13

bigdanmeys13

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

Love this ROM; great work! Only problem is now, when I flash other ROMs, I noticed this replaced my stock Moto boot logo with the Rage logo. How would I go about fixing that? I'm rooted, and unlocked. Ran utility to replace BL unlocked warning screen with the red moto logo, but can't get it back now. Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

#391 johnthehillbilly

johnthehillbilly

Gear jammin' S-Mod

• Smod
  • 6,470 posts
  • Twitter:@johnhillbilly
  • Google+:http://goo.gl/ColUJ .. johnthehillbilly@gmail.com
  • LocationSomewhere between here, and there...
  • Current Device(s):unlocked RAZR HD (xt926)... RAZR (xt912)

Posted 27 September 2013 - 04:57 AM

Love this ROM; great work! Only problem is now, when I flash other ROMs, I noticed this replaced my stock Moto boot logo with the Rage logo. How would I go about fixing that? I'm rooted, and unlocked. Ran utility to replace BL unlocked warning screen with the red moto logo, but can't get it back now. Thanks in advance. Keep up the good work!

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

You can always re-flash the stock moto logo by using the the "remove boot loader unlock" utility again.... or you can flash any other logo found here

HD tappin' .... hillbilly style!!

Feeding my android addiction......... one phone at a time.....

jhf.png

If you are feeling generous and would like to buy me a drink.... coffee :)

#392 razzrmaxx

razzrmaxx

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

BadAzz, is there a specific slot that you recommend to install the SafeStrap version of your RoM?

#393 aaki_rocker

aaki_rocker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Twitter:aaki_rocker
  • Google+:aakidevil
  • LocationIndia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr™ HD, Nokia Lumia™ 928

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:26 AM

ok just got my xt925 (fido/rogers canada) model !
can this rom or any other xt926 rom be flashed on my xt925 ?

thanks.. :)

#394 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

BadAzz, is there a specific slot that you recommend to install the SafeStrap version of your RoM?

any slot should be fine. I do recommend it be a fresh slot however

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#395 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

ok just got my xt925 (fido/rogers canada) model !
can this rom or any other xt926 rom be flashed on my xt925 ?

thanks.. :)

most xt926 ROMs can be made to work on xt925. There's a thread on here somewhere...search box is your friend :D

• aaki_rocker likes this

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#396 aaki_rocker

aaki_rocker

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Twitter:aaki_rocker
  • Google+:aakidevil
  • LocationIndia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr™ HD, Nokia Lumia™ 928

Posted 28 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

most xt926 ROMs can be made to work on xt925. There's a thread on here somewhere...search box is your friend :D

will this method work for me ?

just wanna play safe so please help me :lol:
btw i have a nandroid backup of my stock rom :)

#397 BerSerX

BerSerX

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT926 Razr Maxx HD

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

Does anyone use Waze nav app? It seems to crash all the time while driving, I assume when it tries to load an ad. It also crashes when trying to go to Scoreboard, My Groups, & stores. It attempts to load & just crashes.

It works on stock but not on this rom. I even uninstalled AdAway with no luck.

#398 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Does anyone use Waze nav app? It seems to crash all the time while driving, I assume when it tries to load an ad. It also crashes when trying to go to Scoreboard, My Groups, & stores. It attempts to load & just crashes.

It works on stock but not on this rom. I even uninstalled AdAway with no luck.

After you uninstalled ad away did you wipe cache and dalvik in recovery? If not try that.

#399 bdazzg1

bdazzg1

I Break $hit!

• Developer
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:05 AM

After you uninstalled ad away did you wipe cache and dalvik in recovery? If not try that.

uninstalling adaway does nothing unless you replace the stock hosts file. I used to use waze on my Bionic. Thought it was something cool (my wife and I) but it seemed unfinished and unpolished. Always one bug or another. I'll look into it for you though.

BDAZZG1_sig.png

btn_donateCC_LG.gif

#400 BerSerX

BerSerX

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT926 Razr Maxx HD

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

On the latest 2.3
Uninstalled AdAway.
Always cleared cache & dalvik after uninstall
I've tried once w/ deleting the hosts file. Another time w/ editing it & leaving only 127.0.0.1 localhost
Uninstalled & re-installed Waze

The app worked fine on my old Charge & on stock w/ the Maxx HD. Also worked fine on FlyingJelly rom. Hasn't seem to work since I switched to Rage, Clean install from the start & only dirty when updating to 2.2/2.3
I found the options & traffic better than Google nav, especially since their last update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users