What is this!?
This is a stock version of MotoBlur 6.16.211 -- setup as a flashable ROM for Safestrap (v2.00)
Why would you want this?
- Chances are you won't use this at all. This is for devs who want to start modding the stock ROM.
- In theory, you can install just the ROM update via Safestrap as each ICS leak hits and not worry about flashing the full OTA. No guarantees that this will continue to be the case tho.
What do I need to have installed to run this?
- You must be on one of the MotoICS leaks for the Droid RAZR (e.g. .79/.85/.2xx)
- Safestrap v2.00 for the ICS Leak
The only changes from stock are:
- I took the liberty of disabling "Qe" which logs all of the differences in the current OS compared to how it comes from Motorola. It's a lag monster on the bootup, and an invasion of privacy.
- Pre-rooted with su binary
- Updated busybox and symlinks in /system/xbin
- Configured for use w/ Safestrap
- Added Superuser.apk (2012-06-17)
Edited by tucstwo, 12 October 2012 - 07:35 PM.
And now a new fresh link. Safer than before