Photo

[Rom] Simplex-V1.3 | Ics4.04 |10/1/2012 | The Revival!

ics roms deodexed init.d modded

• Please log in to reply
1861 replies to this topic

#1401 chrismcgillx1

chrismcgillx1

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Google+:chrismcgillx89@gmail.com
  • LocationPembroke Pines Florida

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:57 AM

+1 for what the dude said about not bashing emerica and just trying to emerica no what was happening on my maxx.....still lovong this rom!
Crack Flasher For Life - Droid!!!!!

#1402 vonsym

vonsym

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:58 AM

I just came from Eclipse and I have to say I love this rom. Great battery life! I loved Eclipse and was hesitant to try Simplex but I'm glad I did. This is my new rom of choice.

#1403 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:15 AM

No feedback is allowed if it gives Emerica work to do ;-)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#1404 raw57

raw57

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

Probably something funky with my exchange server.

#1405 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts
  • Twitter:@EmericanX
  • LocationPrince George, VA

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

Lol... I don't mind feedback and sure you'll know that by now! Haha.. as far as being OC'd causing the reboots... very possible! However it would not be from the first boot. The rom is not OC'd by default because I feel that is your choice. So if a device reboots or bootloops before the phone is completely booted the first time.. there is another issue. Without physically touching the device I can only speculate to what may be happening especially on such a small number of phones. We all know that not all phones react the same 100% of the time. Simplex1.3 is running identical cpu modules and cpu_tweak scripts that 1.2 was so that rules that out. The only thing I can think of that has changed would be the init.d scripts. I will upload a patch tonight for those having issues with the new scripts to try out.

On another note. I personally do not have an exchange email to use to even pretend to test that feature. I'll have to go by majority rule and say its working properly. Lol. Also, for anyone having a FC with a particular app... I noted Clock mentioned. Using System settings clear data and cache for that app. Im not going to make assumption but if titanium backup is installed on your phone.... that is a likely cause. Never restore system apps/data using titanium backup, particularly if the backup was made while on another ROM... it will cause issues!

#1406 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Some Papers, when you go to crop and set as wallpaper, it may look like its going to cut off the words, but it doesnt.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

1.63MB   5 downloads

1.63MB   7 downloads

1.35MB   0 downloads

1.05MB   0 downloads

1.09MB   3 downloads

511.89KB   5 downloads

I'll try different colors if wanted as fast as possible...two kids slow me down ;)
  • mugsy77 and weaponx like this
Make It Your Own

#1407 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

Nice! I'll add these to the extras post if you wish...

#1408 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

Go for it
Make It Your Own

#1409 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Need to change some of my stuff but this is what it looks like

85.33KB   10 downloads

Make It Your Own

#1410 milkshed27

milkshed27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

I don't mean to be a pain about this, but I happen to use the lockscreen control quite a bit, and unfortunately I'm still having the music lockscreen problem. The issue is not that it's unresponsive, it's that you have to tap it right in the sweet spot slightly above the skip, play, and pause icons for them to work consistently. I've seen this issue on a couple of other Blur based ROMs as well. Perhaps it might help you pinpoint if I let you know which other ROMs have the same problem and which do not? Let me know if that will help you and I will PM you the info. Though, I'll understand if you don't want to really bother with it since it seems that I'm the only person that's having an issue with it. Of course if I could skip tracks by long pressing the volume keys I'd be set (hint, hint ;) ). Thank you as always for your time and work, it's very much appreciated.
If we question our own actions, our thought process, make a conscious decision to what we feel is right every single day, that's what I believe to be Divinity. That's true Shamanism.

#1411 mugsy77

mugsy77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Current Device(s):RAZR MAXX

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

Emerican, is there a way or an app to adjust manual brightness settings on power control widget?

Example, instead of of each toggle being 20%, 40%, 60% (which Im just making up) can they be altered?

#1412 milkshed27

milkshed27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

Emerican, is there a way or an app to adjust manual brightness settings on power control widget?

Example, instead of of each toggle being 20%, 40%, 60% (which Im just making up) can they be altered?

Brightness Level by CurveFish or QBright by Jan Dorazil work pretty well. They have presets but also allow you to set brightness manually using a slider.

I personally use Power Control Plus which uses a toggle but they adjust in 10% increments.
  • mugsy77 likes this
If we question our own actions, our thought process, make a conscious decision to what we feel is right every single day, that's what I believe to be Divinity. That's true Shamanism.

#1413 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:43 AM

System, settings,display then brightness.....

Make It Your Own

#1414 D Stave

D Stave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:45 AM

Lol... I don't mind feedback and sure you'll know that by now! Haha.. as far as being OC'd causing the reboots... very possible! However it would not be from the first boot. The rom is not OC'd by default because I feel that is your choice. So if a device reboots or bootloops before the phone is completely booted the first time.. there is another issue. Without physically touching the device I can only speculate to what may be happening especially on such a small number of phones. We all know that not all phones react the same 100% of the time. Simplex1.3 is running identical cpu modules and cpu_tweak scripts that 1.2 was so that rules that out. The only thing I can think of that has changed would be the init.d scripts. I will upload a patch tonight for those having issues with the new scripts to try out.

On another note. I personally do not have an exchange email to use to even pretend to test that feature. I'll have to go by majority rule and say its working properly. Lol. Also, for anyone having a FC with a particular app... I noted Clock mentioned. Using System settings clear data and cache for that app. Im not going to make assumption but if titanium backup is installed on your phone.... that is a likely cause. Never restore system apps/data using titanium backup, particularly if the backup was made while on another ROM... it will cause issues!

My rom was OC'd to 1325mhz when I installed it though. I did not change anything. I actually went to OC it and it was already at 1325mhz. I swear I'm not drunk.

#1415 EmericanX

EmericanX

Developer

• Developer
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 10:54 AM

Lol. Were you on Simplex or OCd previously?

#1416 D Stave

D Stave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:02 AM

Nope. B4 i was on Bionx and that actually has us UC'd at 1ghz haha.

#1417 jrbxx7

jrbxx7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

Ive been running 1.3 since released and havent had a single issue, fc, freeze or reboot,... running oc'd with extra modules.... battery life is awesome!! Top notch rom! Thanks!!
GOT KRACKFLASHING?

#1418 jrbxx7

jrbxx7

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • LocationIdaho

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:27 AM

My rom was OC'd to 1325mhz when I installed it though. I did not change anything. I actually went to OC it and it was already at 1325mhz. I swear I'm not drunk.

mine came up @ 1325 mhz by default also when i went to change to that it was already there.... came from black widow rom and the highest i had ever oc'd was 1310mhz..... not a problem tho cause that's the speed i wanted....flawless!!!!!!
GOT KRACKFLASHING?

#1419 HSD-Pilot

HSD-Pilot

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Current Device(s):RazR

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

Sent from my RazR

It's OC by default for me, too. But no big deal, i got no issue till now. Great Rom with an bad arse Ui :ph34r:

The OC is caused by this init.d script, which is preinstalled with the rom.

Attached Files

Soundcloud <> Bassgrow

#1420 sankyou

sankyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 11:30 AM

Ive been running 1.3 since released and havent had a single issue, fc, freeze or reboot,... running oc'd with extra modules.... battery life is awesome!! Top notch rom! Thanks!!

Same here. I have had issues on my phone running overclocked though. On simplex 1.2 - my phone was a complete mess at 1325. I do think everyone who is having major issues needs to go back to stock speed before posting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ics, roms, deodexed, init.d, modded

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users