Photo

{ROM}{UNOFFICIAL)Dirty Unicorns 4.3-Droid Razr M (GZRoms)

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#41 somber73

somber73

Ringmaster

• Developer
  • 466 posts
  • Twitter:@xSomber73
  • Google+:nytesblood@gmail.com
  • LocationNY
  • Current Device(s):Razr M

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

op updated

Posted Image

Donations Not Necessary but tia :)

#42 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:46 PM

i came to find out... i had few issues as well but mine were keyboard related... when you coming form anything that is not android 4.3 you MUST wipe data as well as in you better save your stuff in your comp before doing anything or lose it kind of wipe. than everything flashed fine. i dont know if there is some mounting data conflict of something but that the way the cookie seem to crumble. im going to give a step by step should solve most of the issues i seen in this thread so far.

• Obviously download the Rom and Gapps
  • Reboot into recovery (TWRP recomended) By powering off and holding vol+ when power on
  • Press Backup ( If you like the rom you on and for safe meassure)
  • Reboot, Reboot recovery
  • Mount, mount system
  • Wipe Format Data x3 (remember with this you will lose any pictures anything that is in your phone and not on your SD card)
  • Advanced Wipe (select all but External_sd) also do this 3 times
  • and swipe to factory reset x3 ( i know it seem like over kill but trust it will take care of many problems)
  • install (find your ROM and Gapps) install them in that order 1st rom than Gapps
  • reboot, system
  • it will take few minutes to load the ROM. i would let it sit there for 10 or so to let it settle and load all properly and no rush
  • profit
I wont argue that all Devs should post at least a link of one of the Gapps to save some of the confusion and help the new people, not everyone know where to find things and they need to be held by their hands until they learn. we were once noobs too.

I'm sorry guys I'm new and still figuring this stuff out I eventually wanna get to be a dev like the others but it takes baby steps and with college it gets hard being a dev I've only read but I really do appreciate all your guys help in solving this with me

Sent from my Droid Razr M using Tapatalk

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

61ZM(0)

#43 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

i came to find out... i had few issues as well but mine were keyboard related... when you coming form anything that is not android 4.3 you MUST wipe data as well as in you better save your stuff in your comp before doing anything or lose it kind of wipe. than everything flashed fine. i dont know if there is some mounting data conflict of something but that the way the cookie seem to crumble. im going to give a step by step should solve most of the issues i seen in this thread so far.

• Obviously download the Rom and Gapps
  • Reboot into recovery (TWRP recomended) By powering off and holding vol+ when power on
  • Press Backup ( If you like the rom you on and for safe meassure)
  • Reboot, Reboot recovery
  • Mount, mount system
  • Wipe Format Data x3 (remember with this you will lose any pictures anything that is in your phone and not on your SD card)
  • Advanced Wipe (select all but External_sd) also do this 3 times
  • and swipe to factory reset x3 ( i know it seem like over kill but trust it will take care of many problems)
  • install (find your ROM and Gapps) install them in that order 1st rom than Gapps
  • reboot, system
  • it will take few minutes to load the ROM. i would let it sit there for 10 or so to let it settle and load all properly and no rush
  • profit

I wont argue that all Devs should post at least a link of one of the Gapps to save some of the confusion and help the new people, not everyone know where to find things and they need to be held by their hands until they learn. we were once noobs too. 

i followed this to point did everything flashed aio gapps 4.3 still unresponsive to my touch wtf am i doing wrong this make no sense at all 

61ZM(0)

#44 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

i followed it again just to make sure still no f%$king response 

i give up this is f%$king ridiculous 

61ZM(0)

#45 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:29 PM

i followed this to point did everything flashed aio gapps 4.3 still unresponsive to my touch wtf am i doing wrong this make no sense at all 

next and last question be are you using

or still in 2.3 found on goo.im if you still in 2.3 move on to 2.6 the way you know which recovery you have is by rebooting into recovery and at the very top it will say something like "Team Win Recovery Project 2.#.#.#"

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#46 jvasquezhhi

jvasquezhhi

Frankensteiner

• Developer
  • 330 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M (XT907) Retail (unlocked)

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:36 PM

i followed it again just to make sure still no f%$king response 

i give up this is f%$king ridiculous 

Also

and watch your language

Cool-Timeline-Covers.jpg

#47 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

next and last question be are you using

or still in 2.3 found on goo.im if you still in 2.3 move on to 2.6 the way you know which recovery you have is by rebooting into recovery and at the very top it will say something like "Team Win Recovery Project 2.#.#.#"

im on 2.6.3.0 twrp and still same damn error 

61ZM(0)

#48 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

the one rom that works from me just wiping is beanstalk 4.3 flashed with AIO Gapps

61ZM(0)

#49 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

That is really weird... I would do a full fxz I think it's called with one of the sctipt/apps from like samurai in the help or general section.. That may work

Sent from my Razr M using Tapatalk 2

#50 kendog

kendog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts
  • LocationMillville, NJ
  • Current Device(s):droid bionic

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

The newest build is kicking rear end for me.. I love it, only thing I can't do with any rom is set custom nav icons. Zip themer or the setting option s don't work. I really really want different icons. I guess I'll have to do it manually on my PC with systemuiapk?

Sent from my Razr M using Tapatalk 2

#51 jjgrayg

jjgrayg

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Is anyone else having the problem where your phone is randomly loosing signal strength? This never happened with any other rom and it's starting to get on mah nerves >.< Any fix?

#52 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:07 AM

Is anyone else having the problem where your phone is randomly loosing signal strength? This never happened with any other rom and it's starting to get on mah nerves >.< Any fix?

I have heard people having issues with it. Du submitted a bunch of changes this morning and as of now I'm in the process of building for s3,xt907,xt925,926 you will have a update at some time today

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#53 Rinkle McBally

Rinkle McBally

Perv McGert

• Developer
  • 860 posts
  • Twitter:Rinkle_McBally
  • Google+:RinkleMcBally22@gmail.com
  • LocationForest Lake MN
  • Current Device(s):S3 D2vzw, Galaxy Tab 2

Posted 13 October 2013 - 09:03 AM

Your phone has been updated somber hasn't changed link yet but its in folder drdevs.com gzroms dirty unicorns
  • somber73 likes this

rink2_zps72b73afa.png

**** If you want a signature, wallpaper or avatar done feel free to hit me up send me a pm ****

#54 Joshuamink

Joshuamink

xt907er

• Superuser
  • 92 posts
  • Twitter:@joshmink
  • LocationOHIO
  • Current Device(s):DROID RAZR M

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

The ONLY time I have had a rom non responsive to the touch was when I accidentally downloaded and flashed an xt926 rom, as the touchscreen on the HD works differently. I repeat, make sure you get your ROM from an xt907 folder and make sure the file says xt907. This is the only reason u should have no touch.

Sent from my Razr M using Tapatalk

#55 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:19 PM

The ONLY time I have had a rom non responsive to the touch was when I accidentally downloaded and flashed an xt926 rom, as the touchscreen on the HD works differently. I repeat, make sure you get your ROM from an xt907 folder and make sure the file says xt907. This is the only reason u should have no touch.

Didn't even think of that. Bet that's what I did.

Edit. Yup just check my files and flashed the wrong one. Didn't even notice.

#56 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

thanks brah I thought they were I identical pretty much between xt926 and xt907 or is that just the processor

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

61ZM(0)

#57 Someolddude

Someolddude

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid razer m DOA :( New phone Samsung note 3 :)

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Anybody else have a problem with WiFi on the latest build? My bars stay gray and online games don't work. I can check stuf on the web though.

#58 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

thanks brah I thought they were I identical pretty much between xt926 and xt907 or is that just the processor

...nevermind...

R. Long: Pixel 5

#59 brianjamiel747180

brianjamiel747180

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Locationkent

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

...nevermind...

what rik I've seen so many builds ported from xt926 to 907 that say xt926 ROM still works fine on my phone and it was bytes kernels that worked for both that's what was

61ZM(0)

#60 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:11 PM

what rik I've seen so many builds ported from xt926 to 907 that say xt926 ROM still works fine on my phone and it was bytes kernels that worked for both that's what was

Like I said, nevermind.

• jvasquezhhi likes this

R. Long: Pixel 5

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users