eyecre8

Mod/News Team Leader

• 108 posts
  • Google+:eyecre8
  • LocationOhio/Florida
  • Current Device(s):2 Razr's (xt912) & Asus TF700T

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

Aloha people!
Wanted to say that I find the community/members of this site are knowledgeable, accomodating, and one of the friendliest group I have come across.
I appreciate the help and advice given to me here. Through the members of this site, the forum, and chats I have significantly enhanced my understanding of Android devices, software, and of course... my Razr =)
Thanks for welcoming me and making me feel a part of the community. I have found a home here and will continue to participate.
My name is Eyecre8 and I approve this message!
Posted Image

#1022 Locksmith

Locksmith

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:46 AM

:) got my 2nd moto had a v3 few years ago loved it but it got old..

now i have a moto razr i

im in the UK used computers for about 30 yrs.

thanks for having me here..

:)

#1023 ray4jc

ray4jc

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:rayizon

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:31 AM

Wife has a RAZR M and I'm probably getting the RAZR HD or MAXX HD can't decide but this looks like a great place to learn about all of it.

#1024 RAZRi61

RAZRi61

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:05 AM

Hi, just got my RAZR i, live in France, and look forward to share / learn many things here :D

THX for this excellent site ;)

#1025 sunny757

sunny757

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Twitter:sunnymallick
  • Google+:sundaram.mallick@gmail.com

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Hello -

My name is Sunny and I am new to droidrzr.com and am looking forward to learning about new android builds for my phone. Coming from a droid 2 now on a razr and thinking about moving to an M or may just wait a bit and enjoy the razr some more.

Thanks for setting up the forum.

skm.

#1026 NattyBee

NattyBee

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

Hello -

My name is Sunny and I am new to droidrzr.com and am looking forward to learning about new android builds for my phone. Coming from a droid 2 now on a razr and thinking about moving to an M or may just wait a bit and enjoy the razr some more.

Thanks for setting up the forum.

skm.

Welcome Sunny, glad to have you with us! The RAZR is a great device with much to offer and I'm sure you will love it! If you choose to move up to the RAZR M, that is also a great device (though it's still early in it's life so mods & customizations are few at this point) so whichever choice you make- you can't go wrong :)
Enjoy your device & enjoy your time here!

Sent from my RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

#1027 me@somerandomurl.com

me@somerandomurl.com

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

Hello from the 'burbs on the left coast.

Have a number of Android devices around, including two Bionics.

Know enough about Android to have the SDK & Eclipse plugin, and have built and installed a couple apps just for fun, so n00b to the board & rooting but not phones & Android.

One of the Bionics was bought used, and was previously rooted (still has Superuser installed). Will be working to clean it up and bring it up to ICS.

- me

#1028 icctech

icctech

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

Hello , i just picked up the Razr HD today, my last device was fun until it was left behind so i lost interest in rooting and flashing. Now finally i can get back into it. Love the phone so far. im ready to start flashing this thing. Thanks in advance for the site.

#1029 sajdroid

sajdroid

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:29 AM

Hey guys.. I am so excited to be a part of this forum. I hope I can share as much as information I can nod Lear from the legends:)

Powered by### RAZR Maxx : Asus Transformer Prime TF201###

#1030 connexus

connexus

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

New to the forum, have a Razr Maxx w/ ICS that has been misbehaving again. I see a FDR in my near future, probably followed by rooting once I have time to take a step off that cliff. (No experience, have read a lot, not messing with root until after a major event next week where I have to have my phone working, even if it its eating its battery for kicks.) I know you all know more than I do, and I value your wisdom.

#1031 gegibsonjr

gegibsonjr

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:05 AM

Hello all, Gary here and hoping to get a few problems solved with a current Razr and 4g problems.

#1032 tookaboo

tookaboo

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Google+:roberto.sebilla@gmail.com

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hello there

A little about myself?

Well I love gaming, fixing computers and android, glad to find this forum where everyone seems fun and helpful :P

#1033 Cookie

Cookie

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

Hi everyone.... just siged up for this forum as I just pruchased a Verizon razzor Max HD and hate all the crap that is on the phone I cannot delete.

Are you Kidding ME????

Anyway, I need to root this phone and trash some of the stuff packaged with this phone....

Wny help would be gtreatly appreciated....

Ciao...

Randi~~~~

Posted Image

#1034 ITSBRYANN

ITSBRYANN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:itsbryandude
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

whats up? im a budding dev and love this site!
rooted RAZR runnin HDish black widow Jellybean

#1035 schlucke

schlucke

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

hello everyone,
i am from germany, have a defy right now and my razr I was just delivered today and is waiting for me to retun home tonight :-)
XDA-DEV forum led me here. Already found a lot of interesting stuff to read. I am not a developer but may be I can contribute in testing/using.
kind regards
MB525 - 2.3.7 - CM 7.2.0 stable <-> XT890 - shipping

#1036 sweetchuck08

sweetchuck08

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:22 AM

Hello everybody. I'd like to thank everybody in advance for any help they may provide me. I joined because I did the ICS update to my Droid Bionic back in August (223), and I'm still on it. I'd just like to get back to the OTA path, but without losing my data. Everybody recommends you can get to 246 without losing data using HOB. I have already downloaded HOB. I'm not a real advanced user and I'm hesitating to use it until somebody guides me along.

#1037 roach1602

roach1602

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Hi all, new to the site. Planning to flash razr to page plus, already have one flashed over, but I paid to have it done. Wish me luck!
Thanks for havin me.. roach1602

#1038 kacsparky

kacsparky

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Current Device(s):droid razor

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hello Very much a Noob I signed up sometime ago just now introducing my self Hope to realy find out what my razor can do

#1039 ITSBRYANN

ITSBRYANN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Twitter:itsbryandude
  • LocationNC

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:21 PM

If you want to get rid of Verizon's apps hold them like your going to delete and disable them in app info...or flash a ROM :D

Sent from my BlackWidow Droid Spyder
rooted RAZR runnin HDish black widow Jellybean

#1040 noclifs

noclifs

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

I been around for a while and find this one of the best forums around for my hardware.

thanks, and happy thanksgiving

XT912 Simplex 1.3 - 64gb SD 8gb SD-ext

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: New member, dshizzel og, Introduction, please ignore my poor english, introduction, HTC incredible, new, things i need to know

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users