|| Deodexed // Zipaligned // 214 based ROM ||
Thanks & Credit. ..
Hashcode for the base source to build from and ICS Safestrap to flash with. ..
Nitroglycerine33 for the quick notification toggles used in BW. ..
Dhacker for all of the things he does for the android community & answering all my questions on Gtalk!!
spc_hicks09 for giving me the motivation to complete this ROM and all the testing while doing so!
24v and wulf for all the help along the way, and for creating bad arse themes for my ROM!
DSGMach1 for an awesome Red Widow theme. ..
Android Does for APEX, the best 4.0 home launcher on the market. ..
CyanogenMod for DSP Manager. ..
XDA for all the goodies to learn android. ..
DroidRZR for the amazing community and the place to call home!!
- Source: 6.16.211 OTA w/ 214 update
- Deodexed, Zipaligned, and Blur removed!
- Integrated Gapps
- Gmail v4.1.2
- Maps v6.12.0
- Music v4.3.615
- Play v3.9.16
- Talk v4.1.2 (Black'd out version, found below)
- Voice v0.4.2.54
- YouTube v4.1.23
- AOSP Calculator
- AOSP Clock
- AOSP Calendar
- AOSP Gallery w/ Blurcamera
- AOSP MMS
- AOSP Email
- APEX Launcher v1.3.2
- BatteryMod Roboto - 1% accurate battery
- Build.prop tweaks (for a fluid/battery sipping experience)
- Compass v2.3
- Custom Dark theme
- Custom Bootanimation
- Custom Boot Logo to replace M-dual core print on boot (found below)
- Custom Wallpapers/ Custom 'Roboto text' Icons (in system/media)
- DSP manager v2.0
- Easy Voice Recorder v1.5.1
- Flash Player 11.1
- Full Init.d support
- Jelly Bean media sounds (notifications, ringtones, alarms)
- Juice Defender
- MaxFPS ((240))
- Root Browser Lite
- SMSpopup v1.2.4
- Swpe keyboard (by default)
- 8 Supported themes (found below)
KNOWN ISSUES/ WHAT DOESN'T WORK:
- Known to cause black outs nation wide! lol....
- Exchange Email (download K-9 Mail from Play). ..
7.4K 74 downloads
- You Must be on a Moto ICS system/leak (.211 | .214 | .215 kernels supported)
- You Must use ICS-Safestrap-v2.11 or you will Brick! (Safestrap-ICS-3.0X is also supported)
- Download and move zip/s to sdcard-ext
- Reboot into Recovery ([Safe system: Enabled])
- YOU MUST Wipe Data/Factory Reset
- Wipe Cache partition
- (in Advanced) Wipe Dalvik cache
- (in Mounts and Storages) Format System
- Install zip from sdcard
- Flash ROM
- Reboot System
[[ ]] :: 2012-09-04 :: ::
MD5: 7C0DC0350CBE7A209A1A979EED491F22 *BW.6.16.214.spyder.deodex.final.signed.zip
Dark Droid Spyder. A truly blacked out experience for the RAZR, with a touch of ICS. [[BLACKWIDOWICS]]
Official Addons for BW ::
[[ ]] :: Download, move to sdcard-ext, reboot into recovery, and flash BWgtalk *after you complete first boot!*
[[ ]] :: 2012-10-22 :: click for the thread. ..
MD5: 656941AE624D5733BE7CC1CC655B81CD *BWwhitewidow_214theme.zip
Supported Themes ::
- Red Widow :: click for the thread. ..
- 1951 teleVision :: click for the thread. ..
- Blue Widow :: click for the thread. ..
- Misty Green :: click for the thread. ..
- Golden Droid :: click for the thread. ..
- Shady Blue :: click for the thread. ..
A Few Suggestions ::
- Open your app drawer and locate and select CPU sleeper, Enable auto-start on reboot and click on 'Start service' 2x to activate. (this shuts off 1 core while the phone's screen is off to save battery! both cores resume when the screen is turned back on)
- Open Apex Settings, theme settings, and apply BWicons (icons/wallpapers)
- Go into System Settings, Developer Options [ change Window & Transition animation scale to: OFF ]
- Open AdFreeAndroid, choose Boot Normally, and then choose Skip, check-mark the options "Check server for updates daily", and "Automatically Apply Updates" (ADS SUCK, so why allow them on our phone?)
- Open Browser, press menu, open Settings, Labs, and Enable Quick controls (for a better browsing experience)
- Open your system/media directory for custom 'Roboto text' launcher icons (using apex, long press on the app, edit, change icon)
- Open SMSpopup, Notifications- default notifcations, disable the Show a popup, enable notifications. (change icon if you want, i choose light blue), then vibrate, can set pattern (i choose custom; 0,800), then can set the LED color to whatever custom color you want, i set it as close to ics blue as possible.... then go back. then back again. (now your back to main menu) then open Additional Settings, and turn off Quick Reply, and disable the Button configurations, disable Screen On for Popup. enable privacy mode, and always use privacy mode (i use it, but its by preference), then check the very last box,.. Restrict Popup.
]]| [[ ]] | [[ ]]|
A truly blacked out experience for the RAZR (other choices)
If you enjoy the ROM, please feel free to hit the Like button -----------------VVVVVVVVVV