#1 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,049 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:25 PM

What is everyone doing about insuring this fab phone if you BYOD to T-Mo or ATT?

What are my options?

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#2 JustAGuy

JustAGuy

This is only a test

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • LocationSouthern New Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Z300M, Nexus 7

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:50 AM

I'm using the self insurance method. When (notice I said when) my wife breaks her phone, I'll but a new one from the play store.

• vdubdan87 likes this

Pixel 2 XL, Pixel XL, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 7,  Samsung GS3, Bionic, OG Droid, SCH-i760, a flip phone or two, and a few others.

#3 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,049 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:27 AM

eesh that type of policy has a very high deductible...

• neckchop and marleyinoc like this
The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#4 nine5raptor

nine5raptor

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • LocationMO
  • Current Device(s):Droid Bionic, Droid Razr M, Nexus 5, Moto X

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:00 PM

Self insured on 2 devices on tmob here. Cost of insurance + deductible is way too high for me. Plus I've never lost a phone to damage or theft. I prefer the may have to pay method versus the definitely have to pay plan.

Sent from my Red Swingline Stapler

#5 JustAGuy

JustAGuy

This is only a test

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,258 posts
  • LocationSouthern New Hampshire
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 2 XL, Z300M, Nexus 7

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:48 PM

Self insured on 2 devices on tmob here. Cost of insurance + deductible is way too high for me. Plus I've never lost a phone to damage or theft. I prefer the may have to pay method versus the definitely have to pay plan.

Sent from my Red Swingline Stapler

I still have a working OG Droid. So it doesn't make sense for me to carry insurance. My wife on the other hand is miss Butterfingers. She drops and breaks things all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

• foxkat likes this

Pixel 2 XL, Pixel XL, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Nexus 7,  Samsung GS3, Bionic, OG Droid, SCH-i760, a flip phone or two, and a few others.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users