#21 BionicMan69

BionicMan69

Android Scientist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Twitter:@BionicMan_69
  • LocationCookeville, TN
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD, Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Xoom, HTC Flyer

Posted 25 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

A nice ROM so far. Be nice to have a option to change to another color theme and not all white. Some issues I've noticed it prefers hanging onto 3g more than does LTE and none the performance settings stick after a reboot and the I/O scheduler reverts back to deadline no matter what you put it on. Also just was curious why didn't use the most recent system and used a outdated superuser app?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

#22 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • Twitter:@nobe1976
  • LocationWhere I AM
  • Current Device(s):LG G2, ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶, Motorola Bionic, Viewsonic GTablet

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:20 AM

A nice ROM so far. Be nice to have a option to change to another color theme and not all white. Some issues I've noticed it prefers hanging onto 3g more than does LTE and none the performance settings stick after a reboot and the I/O scheduler reverts back to deadline no matter what you put it on. Also just was curious why didn't use the most recent system and used a outdated superuser app?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Working on addon themes, initial release will be staying with this. Testing out different performance apps. If you have access to setcpu that should keep on reboot. I stuck with chains superuser because it does the same and will not break on updates. SuperSu is nice but if it is not broke, I won't fix it.

$3π+ £®m€ ×X× ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

new_animated_sig.gif

#23 jl90

jl90

\m/

• Developer
  • 1,642 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Az.
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6 64GB, RAZR HD Maxx

Posted 25 December 2013 - 06:58 AM

Working on addon themes, initial release will be staying with this. Testing out different performance apps. If you have access to setcpu that should keep on reboot. I stuck with chains superuser because it does the same and will not break on updates. SuperSu is nice but if it is not broke, I won't fix it.

Just a word to the wise bud...AFAIK koush's superuser is the app breaking root I been using SuperSu and its been solid through all updates. :) Merry Christmas man!

#24 thevillageidiot

thevillageidiot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:23 PM

Anyone else having issues with the signal bar staying on full signal even when it has less?

#25 thevillageidiot

thevillageidiot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationOmaha, NE

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:55 PM

Safestrap version

#26 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 27 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

I am in process of redoing some of the images that just don't sit right. WiFi and signal meter are the first on the list. Working on some other thing also that ones may like on it as well. So give me a little time and I will have a updated zip for those still running and a new setup for fresh installs $3π+ £®m€ ×X× ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|
  • jtommyj likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#27 AOC612

AOC612

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

I've been trying to download this rom but I cannot as it keeps searching for mirrors. Any other downloading link or option? I'm looking for the unlocked bootloader version. Any help is greatly appreciated.

#28 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

I am out and about right now. I will post up a mirror when I get a chance. Edit: Just tried it on mobile chrome. Mirrors are live on current link. $3π+ £®m€ ×X× ®∆z® |/|@xX Π¶ oπ $ø|/|£ťhïñğ ¢ű$ț¤|/|

new_animated_sig.gif

#29 AOC612

AOC612

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:57 AM

Awesome, thank you for the fast response! * I tried mobile and it worked thanks so much!

• nobe1976 likes this

#30 AOC612

AOC612

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:35 AM

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issues as I am. I have wiped data and installed the rom and at the end I keep getting the same error that the system is unable to mount anywhere. I have tried to install without mounting the system and with mounting the system. I have an razr maxx hd, unlocked bootloader and I use TWRP 2.6.0. Any help would be appreciated.

#31 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Not sure if anyone else is having the same issues as I am. I have wiped data and installed the rom and at the end I keep getting the same error that the system is unable to mount anywhere. I have tried to install without mounting the system and with mounting the system. I have an razr maxx hd, unlocked bootloader and I use TWRP 2.6.0. Any help would be appreciated.

Man update your TWRP to 2.6.1 or even 2.6.3.1, that what I am running and have no mounting issues at all with any ROM.

• AOC612 likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#32 AOC612

AOC612

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

nobe1976, thank you again for the information and patience. I was working on that as my next test. And thanks for making this rom it looks great and am looking forward to trying it out.

• nobe1976 likes this

#33 BionicMan69

BionicMan69

Android Scientist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Twitter:@BionicMan_69
  • LocationCookeville, TN
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD, Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Xoom, HTC Flyer

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

Man update your TWRP to 2.6.1 or even 2.6.3.1, that what I am running and have no mounting issues at all with any ROM.

So where you finding the twrp 2.6.3.1 recovery at?? I've search and only one I've found for the xt926 was from dhacker and every time I tried flashing that image it never works.

#34 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:22 AM

This is the only link that I can find for the latest version. Of course you know as well as I do that flashing stuff can turn your phone into greatness or a paper weight. So Flash responsible. 

Links.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

If you don't want that then ver. 2.6.3.0 will work just fine for Unlocked Devices Only.

• AOC612 likes this

new_animated_sig.gif

#35 AOC612

AOC612

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

I have flashed TWRP 2.6.3 and tried to install rom and I keep getting the same error. "Unable to mount system". I have tried flashing both ways with and without the system mounted and I still get the same result. Is there something I missed? I'm pretty sure I read everything needed. Seems like I'm the only one on this thread with these problems curious as to what I have missed if anyone has iseda.

#36 jtommyj

jtommyj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:17 AM

I have flashed TWRP 2.6.3 and tried to install rom and I keep getting the same error. "Unable to mount system". I have tried flashing both ways with and without the system mounted and I still get the same result. Is there something I missed? I'm pretty sure I read everything needed. Seems like I'm the only one on this thread with these problems curious as to what I have missed if anyone has iseda.

Go into mounts in twrp and make sure there isn't an x in the system box. I'm pretty sure that was my solution although its been awhile.

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#37 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:16 PM

What Roms can you load up currently with that ??

new_animated_sig.gif

#38 AOC612

AOC612

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

I have been able to install liquid smooth 4.3, xenon, and rage HD. When my phone boots up I do see the 86ed HD image. Also I tried using your link for TWRP 2.6.3.1 HD and it doesn't work.

#39 nobe1976

nobe1976

I Void Warranties

• Developer
  • 1,303 posts
  • LocationWhere I AM

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

I have been able to install liquid smooth 4.3, xenon, and rage HD. When my phone boots up I do see the 86ed HD image. Also I tried using your link for TWRP 2.6.3.1 HD and it doesn't work.

Yeah it looks like that 2.6.3.1 HD is actually 2.6.3.0 just renamed. As far as being able to install you shouldn't have any issues with 2.6.3.0 unless you might have a bad download. Try downloading it again, but use a steady WiFi connection or a Good 4g data connection if you can spare the MBs.

new_animated_sig.gif

#40 AOC612

AOC612

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

I'll try it again, thanks for all the assistance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RAZR, Stock, 4.1.2, New, Dark, Awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users