Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#401 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

isnt it the common "defect" of the amoled sreen...??

when you use the sceen in dark room [like when im going to sleep n still checking twitter], and the background of the screen is pure black, or something dark, you will see some random black pattern on the screen...

here the sample [not mine]

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Never seen that on my phone and its a year and a half old

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#402 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:41 PM

Well I still cannot build yet, turn out the error is coming from the beanstalk base not the cm base. So as soon as beanstalk fixes it or Pat finds it and fixes it I cannot do any updates :( That being said we have been talking about integrating some new features and apps in the near future (you have to wait and find out what they wil be) also the blacked out boot animation :) So be patient and we will get this rolling out soon

#403 x60centenergyx

x60centenergyx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationAtlanta, GA
  • Current Device(s):XT907

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:02 PM

We almost got the black boot animation done, still testing it :) What do you mean dark at spots are adding?

Alright guys I have a blacked out beanstalk boot animation working just wanna add some team text to it then it should be good to go!
  • nprevette420 and BlackBoots like this

#404 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:34 PM

Ok guys, builds are back up and running and new build is posted :) I will post a changelog later. Soon as i get with pat i will get the new boot animation in for the next build, Hopefully i can get that in tomorrow. New boot animation does look cool by the way :) heres a screenshot

10.81KB   19 downloads

• moroshek and BlackBoots like this

#405 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:10 PM

New PA GApps link 

(Patrick will update OP soon)

STOCK - Core Base, Google PhotoSphere Camera/Gallery, Sun Beam Live Wallpaper and the following Play Store applications: Chrome Browser (replaces stock/AOSP Browser), Cloud Print, Gmail, Google+, Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar), Google Drive, Google Earth, Google Now Launcher (replaces stock/AOSP launcher), Google Keep, Google Text-to-Speech, Google Keyboard (replaces stock/AOSP Keyboard), Google Play Books, Google Play Games, Google Play Newsstand, Google Play Music, Google Play Movies,| Google Play services, Google Search, Google Wallet, Hangouts (replaces stock/AOSP SMS App), Maps, Quickoffice, Sound Search for Google Play, Street View on Google Maps, TalkBack, YouTube

FULL - Core Base, Google Bookmark Sync and the following Play Store applications: Chrome Browser, Cloud Print, Gmail, Google+, Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar), Google Drive, Google Earth, Google Keep, Google Now Launcher, Google Text-to-Speech, Google Play Books, Google Play Games, Google Play Newsstand, Google Play Music, Google Play Movies, Google Play services, Google Search, Google Wallet, Hangouts, Maps, Quickoffice, Sound Search for Google Play, Street View on Google Maps, TalkBack, YouTube

MINI - Core Base, Google Bookmark Sync, and the following Play Store applications: Gmail, Google+, Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar), Google Now Launcher, Google Play services, Google Search, Google Text-to-Speech, Hangouts, Maps, Street View on Google Maps, YouTube

MICRO -  Core Base, Google Bookmark Sync, and the following Play Store applications: Gmail, Google Calendar (replaces stock/AOSP Calendar), Google Now Launcher, Google Play services, Google Search, Google Text-to-Speech

• moroshek likes this

#406 JWACK72

JWACK72

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationSC
  • Current Device(s):RAZR M

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

LOOK AWSOME, GREAT JOB!!!!

• nprevette420 likes this

#407 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:48 PM

Greaaat... is the latest build already have the black animation boot???

#408 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:40 PM

Greaaat... is the latest build already have the black animation boot???

No, it will be in the next build.

#409 cpspecial

cpspecial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:00 AM

It is a massive bummer that this ROM is only for unlocked bootloaders.

I've rooted every android phone I've had up to this point successfully (which is 7) and maybe I'm just uneducated on the issue but...

What's to stop the developer from making this ROM compatible with a LOCKED bootloader? All the phones I've had up to this point have always had locked loaders but I've always been able to get a ROM for them that's at least up to date.

Curtis Price
Trumpet The Harlot - Lead Guitar

#410 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:29 AM

It is a massive bummer that this ROM is only for unlocked bootloaders.

I've rooted every android phone I've had up to this point successfully (which is 7) and maybe I'm just uneducated on the issue but...

What's to stop the developer from making this ROM compatible with a LOCKED bootloader? All the phones I've had up to this point have always had locked loaders but I've always been able to get a ROM for them that's at least up to date.

Well sense bootloaders got unlocked all the devs pretty much quit making anything for ss… I can look into it but can't promise anything

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

• cpspecial likes this

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#411 cpspecial

cpspecial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:49 AM

Well sense bootloaders got unlocked all the devs pretty much quit making anything for ss… I can look into it but can't promise anything

Thank you so much for that and for even replying. I'm just wondering if it's something relatively easy to do to make it SS compatible or something or if there is a shred of hope for anything KK related instead of waiting for the OTA haha. Which you know as well as I do, could be a debacle and never happen. 

Curtis Price

#412 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:58 AM

Thank you so much for that and for even replying. I'm just wondering if it's something relatively easy to do to make it SS compatible or something or if there is a shred of hope for anything KK related instead of waiting for the OTA haha. Which you know as well as I do, could be a debacle and never happen.

Y not unlock?

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#413 cpspecial

cpspecial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

I've been given a RAZR M with the newest firmware and it was my understanding that there's no way to revert and get the bootloader to unlock. Unless I missed a work around for it.

Curtis Price

#414 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:13 AM

I've been given a RAZR M with the newest firmware and it was my understanding that there's no way to revert and get the bootloader to unlock. Unless I missed a work around for it.

That is correct. To late to unlock.

Sent From My DEV X

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#415 cpspecial

cpspecial

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:39 AM

Sent From My DEV X

Yea I'm really just looking for a great after market ROM. Best Jelly Bean or if any KK are available, but the only thing I can find that is for locked loaders is the Energy ROM which doesn't seem to be supported anymore.

Curtis Price

#416 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 30 March 2014 - 08:46 AM

There is Ragerom

Sent From My DEV X

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#417 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

Sent From My DEV X

Will there ever be a way to unlock it? Or is it done for?

#418 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

Ok guys, got the new boot animation ready and its not the same one i posted yesterday, got an even better one (thanks to x60centenergyx)   :) Going to build an update soon and get that boot animation in it. Let you know when its posted.

• kd3yt and BlackBoots like this

#419 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:23 PM

NEW BUILD IS UP :)

Changelog:

Under the hood updates

Updated Xposed Installer to v2.5

Back in app drawer (also still in beanstalk settings)

Updated Viper4Android to v2.3.2.6

New awesome boot animation (made by x60centenergyx)

• moroshek and GhostInTheRadio like this

#420 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

If you notice anything not working or find a bug, please don't hesitate to let us know. We will work on fixing it if you let us know. Currently working on getting the OTA to work and fixing the LCD density not working under BeanStalk options.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users