Photo

[ROM][4.4.4][KitKat][MSM8960 Unified] KitStalk 4.4.4.075

xt907 razr m scorpion mini kit kat 4.4 moto msm8960 4.4.4 kitkat unified moto_msm8960

• Please log in to reply
2288 replies to this topic

#1121 pbanj

pbanj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Current Device(s):razr m

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:32 PM

I vote move on to kk even though I'm staying on job until the kinks get worked out. Bit it will be good for the people on kk to have another choice over cm11

#1122 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:07 PM

Vote for JB also... until, the KK version [include all the things like kernel and else] is stable...

but Great Works anyway....

:D

#1123 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:18 PM

well considering I spent a decent chunk of time moving up to the new bootloader, I vote sticking with KK. and as purely anecdotal evidence, my recently KK'd phone has been running the latest ROM build with only very minor issues (screen dimming and maybe a bit more than normal battery drain) but its only been one day so ill post if anything else comes up.

#1124 dark-blue

dark-blue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:25 PM

well considering I spent a decent chunk of time moving up to the new bootloader, I vote sticking with KK. and as purely anecdotal evidence, my recently KK'd phone has been running the latest ROM build with only very minor issues (screen dimming and maybe a bit more than normal battery drain) but its only been one day so ill post if anything else comes up.

still got screen dimming? hmmm...

how bout sound or speaker? any problem?

#1125 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC
  • Current Device(s):XT907 BlissPop v3.1

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:34 PM

still got screen dimming? hmmm...
how bout sound or speaker? any problem?

Yeah at first it wasn't dimming on me, so I thought it was fixed but now it is messing up like old builds. Sound works fine for music, Pandora doesn't seem to work, phone call sound is crappy and speaker phone sound is fine but the other person can't hear you.

Like My Work? Send me a donation (Google Wallet)

send to: nprevette420@gmail.com
Need Help? Send me a message

#1126 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

ok so the screen dimming thing is actually worse at times...its odd, while i was at the gym/in bright sunlight it was dimming terribly until i manually moved the brightness slider then it kicked back to full brightness. but as long as i stay out of brigth light, i have no dimming issue at all. and yes i realize bright light will wash the screen out some, but it was more than that. its like its dimming excessively when the light sensor is seeing bright light (i.e. in my case sunlight through windows etc) but no speaker issues as of yet. made several phone calls without issues, havent tried speaker phone or tried to listen to music on it yet though

#1127 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

ok so the screen dimming thing is actually worse at times...its odd, while i was at the gym/in bright sunlight it was dimming terribly until i manually moved the brightness slider then it kicked back to full brightness. but as long as i stay out of brigth light, i have no dimming issue at all. and yes i realize bright light will wash the screen out some, but it was more than that. its like its dimming excessively when the light sensor is seeing bright light (i.e. in my case sunlight through windows etc) but no speaker issues as of yet. made several phone calls without issues, havent tried speaker phone or tried to listen to music on it yet though

Hmm, maybe it's just my phone, sound is horrible. Anyone else have input on phone sound quality?

#1128 dreamjaeil

dreamjaeil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • Current Device(s):xt907

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Hmm, maybe it's just my phone, sound is horrible. Anyone else have input on phone sound quality?

I'm on cm 11 atm and the sound is "poppy". Defintely cm issue. Haven't had dimming as of yet but then again, I just had it for about 2 hours.

#1129 Noigel

Noigel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Ivano-Frankivs`k
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Razr M XT907 / Motorola Razr I XT890

Posted 24 June 2014 - 10:42 PM

I vote for KK! 

Or - 

Vote for go back to JB? At least till KK stuff is more stable? May build for both

... for both - it`ll be just great! 

Motorola Droid Razr M XT907 / ROM: KitStalk by GraberRoms

post-103018-0-11429500-1388984908_thumb.

#1130 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:56 AM

I vote for KK!
Or -

... for both - it`ll be just great!

Well I realized it's one of the other and since my phone is on the KK BL, I'm going to build for the KK BL.
  • In Awe, Noigel, ytsud101 and 1 other like this

#1131 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:39 AM

Any one having issues sending MMS? I'm getting a "originator address not found" error.

Sent from my moto_msm8960 using Tapatalk

#1132 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:08 AM

No issues with MMS here. I'm just using the Google hangouts app. So, day two on the new ROM and I'm noticing some pretty heavy battery drain. Life so far has been pretty bad. Looking at the power use statistics 'android os' is accounting for 25% of my battery drain, and that's been pretty consistent since I installed the new ROM version. I don't remember what the previous % was, but it wasn't that high. But whatever is causing it, battery life,at least for the last day or so has definitely taken a hit.

#1133 moroshek

moroshek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

No issues with MMS here. I'm just using the Google hangouts app. So, day two on the new ROM and I'm noticing some pretty heavy battery drain. Life so far has been pretty bad. Looking at the power use statistics 'android os' is accounting for 25% of my battery drain, and that's been pretty consistent since I installed the new ROM version. I don't remember what the previous % was, but it wasn't that high. But whatever is causing it, battery life,at least for the last day or so has definitely taken a hit.

Yup similar battery issues. Hope it'll improve with new releases...

#1134 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 June 2014 - 11:50 AM

I'm not sure what you guys are doing our have installed but I'm at 81% at 11 hours 23 min. Maybe disable NFC, I anyways do cause I never use it.

#1135 nate2010

nate2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:00 PM

I'm doing nothing different than what I usually do and I installed the latest version of kit stalk along with all the BL stuff that was needed to do so. Also I never have had NFC enabled. I know one day isn't enough to collect much data but from what I've seen so far the battery does seem to drain more quickly than the last version under the same conditions

#1136 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

I am getting better battery life than ever before

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

38.29KB   20 downloads

#1137 moroshek

moroshek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:45 PM

Oh good call on NFC. Forgot to disable that...

#1138 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

Yep, it is on by default. If you don't disable it then it is on.

#1139 nprevette420

nprevette420

BlissPop Maintainer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:16 PM

I am curious if anyone uses ART runtime instead of dalvik? It is suppose to load and run apps faster and save battery life because of how it loads things. I cannot use it because I use xposed and xposed is not compatible with ART yet.

#1140 ytsud101

ytsud101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationNew city every two days
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr M

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

[q uote name="nprevette420" post="444401" timestamp="1403745418"]I am curious if anyone uses ART runtime instead of dalvik? It is suppose to load and run apps faster and save battery life because of how it loads things. I cannot use it because I use xposed and xposed is not compatible with ART yet.[/quotes] How do you enable ART? Edit: Answered my own question. Found in Dev Options. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: xt907, razr m, scorpion mini, kit kat, 4.4, moto msm8960, 4.4.4, kitkat, unified, moto_msm8960

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users