Photo

[ROM][4.4.2][Kit-Kat][Unoffical][XT926] Beanstalk

xt926 kit kat kit-kat beanstalk razr razr hd razr maxx razr max razr max hd xt926 rom

• Please log in to reply
567 replies to this topic

#261 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Google+:pjgraber03
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:17 PM

So how is the new boot ani

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Donate To Show Your Support for Graber Roms

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#262 wheels01

wheels01

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Current Device(s):XT926

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:50 AM

I liked it. The reversed colors are nice. The letters moved a bit to fast but hey that's my personal taste and I don't even know how to create one so kudos to you man! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

#263 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD Rooted unlocked on AOKP

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:06 AM

Very cool pj. Cudos and much thanks.

Powered by Beanstalk on my RAZR Maxx HD.

#264 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:57 AM

Maybe I'm missing something on getting the new boot ani anyone care to explain lol please

#265 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:34 PM

Maybe I'm missing something on getting the new boot ani anyone care to explain lol please

Ok I'll post up a link and put it in your /system/media folder

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I think this should cover your question.

• themiladoman likes this

#266 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

Well first I did so as instructed I used root browser to put the zip in system/media but nothing happened so I tried to flash the zip In recovery and that failed so not sure what else I need to do

#267 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Never mind I think I figured it out, is it just the android word flashing?

#268 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:52 PM

Never mind I think I figured it out, is it just the android word flashing?

#269 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

The boot ani was very bright white and is now black. It also had GraberROM flipping around.

#270 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

I Have no idea what I'm doing wrong then all I have now is the word android its gray and flashes do I need to extract the zip or anything? Has to be something I'm not doing correctly

#271 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 (vs980),Razr M (xt907), Galaxy S2(d710),Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 (sm-t310), Galaxy tab 2 (p3113)

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

I Have no idea what I'm doing wrong then all I have now is the word android its gray and flashes do I need to extract the zip or anything? Has to be something I'm not doing correctly

Well it shouldn't say android where are u at

Currently supporting 17+ devices if you would like your device added PLEASE let me know.....pjgraber@gmail.com

#272 pjgraber03

pjgraber03

Droid Master

• Developer
  • 482 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 07:45 PM

Hey I'm trying to get some people to give me a hand with my rom… if u are interested hit me up on hangouts… I would only like people who are going to take this as serious as a job… I put in a lot of time and work… I'm willing to help you learn if your dedicated… so with that said… if u want to join my team hit me up

#273 themiladoman

themiladoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:21 AM

Everything is fine with my phone I just have a funky boot ani its very bland and says android in gray and it just flashes and then stops then boots very strange not sure why or where it came from but I deff want the black beanstalk ani so what do I need to do lol

#274 kamaromike

kamaromike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Current Device(s):Razr Maxx HD

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:27 AM

Unfortunately as far as Android goes I have minimal skills... If you want to build a race car let me know, I got that handled. As far as the boot ani... I haven't got around to try it but work is looking slow so I'll mess with it today. I had a similar issue where I was getting the goofy android logo. Must be done sort of default. I had the issue with a custom inverted that I made myself. I'm guessing it has to do with permissions or ownership. I'll get back to you after I give it a go and have any info for you that might help. Make sure you're copying using a root browser also...

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk

#275 jusharpe

jusharpe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:51 AM

Everything is fine with my phone I just have a funky boot ani its very bland and says android in gray and it just flashes and then stops then boots very strange not sure why or where it came from but I deff want the black beanstalk ani so what do I need to do lol

I've heard of this before but it is pretty uncommon. So when you download the file you get bootanimation.zip. In the root section of you phone in "system" "media" there is a preexisting file named bootanimation.zip. Delete the one that is there or back it up else where in some fashion like removing it from your phone then copy the new one into "media". It should just work. Don't attempt to flash the zip or extract anything.