4 replies to this topic

#1 leommh

leommh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:49 AM

Hello, I have the following problem that I am trying to install ubuntu on my razr touch d1, but I need to enter the bot mode Safestrap, but when I install recovery and restart my phone it does not open, the phone just starts normally as it was not even done anything with root is ja, ja tried using different versions, even special for razr, but nothing solved my problem! 

Please help me!

#2 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

I know nothing about the D1.....I will assume you are rooted, since Safestrap wont work if youre not.

I dont see a safestrap version for your device..... Not sure if the 916/918 is like our US phones and can work with our utilities...I think your the first I have seen here.

Maybe some of the others have a better idea, but we arent as good with foreign phones, but we try....

#3 leommh

leommh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:07 AM

My razr is rooted :/

#4 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

installing SS is a 2 step process, first you install the APK and then from within the SS app, you install Recovery. I have seen people not do both steps.....

#5 leommh

leommh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:11 AM

I managed to install the recovery, but when the phone reboot to enter the system safe mode it just starts normally!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: safestrap

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users