#1 mdekc13

mdekc13

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Google+:mdekc13
  • LocationSpoCompton WA
  • Current Device(s):Moto xt912 spyder Samsung GT-P5113 GalaxyTab 2 10.1 WiFi only both Rooted

Posted 03 February 2014 - 01:20 AM

Been lurking around this site for a long minute. I love the sense of community/camaraderie this site has. I know absolutely nothing about code or any of that so hence the lurking for six months plus. I am a believer in the saying when you stop learning you stop living. I am 110% you folks can teach me some stuff, my concerns are what can I do for you guys besides be obnoxious (I am really good at that, and I have plenty of references) if you guys have any ideas, feel free to hit me up. I am off to find a Gummy ROM kitkat that does not whine about APN's.

Thanks for all of the members before me who came and did what they could to contributed to making sure when Verizon decided that the RAZR is no longer worthy of ota updates our technology is obsolete. I know I know such is the nature of this instant gratification/everything is now made to be disposable. Shoot I don't know about you guys but I like my phone and I could probably get another two years out of it, would I want to/does my income dictate I have to, probably not but hell if someone paid me or told me I have to, I probably COULD, see I told y'all I am good at being obnoxious.

Thanks

Matthew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users