#1 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 4,405 posts
  • Twitter:tucstwo
  • Google+:tucstwo@gmail.com
  • LocationNJ
  • Current Device(s):HTC One M8, Nexus 7 (flo)

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:38 AM

Ya know, I think I'm a pretty damn good cook. I make many dishes. Italian, I make a pretty badass sauce. I make the Lasagna, the stuffed shells, the manicotti, you name it. But for some reason, every time I try to make something special for my girl, I get this look like "why the hell did you make it like this? You should just let me do that cook:.

Guys, why is this? Is it me? Does she have an inferiority complex? Or do I just have a validation issue?

Guess what I'm trying to find out is...am I really a good cook? Or do I just dream it all up in my head because I think I'm trying to satisfy my girl?

uhhh! It's so annoying!!!

(lol)
  • hannahlin, stealthmouse and miss_sticks like this

pacsig.png
Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

Please PM me if you need help!

I will be hosting AOSP-Based ROM GApps packages!

Download the most Up-to-Date GApps Packages for AOSP ROMs from me here!

#2 Nanniepoo

Nanniepoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts
  • LocationDetroit, MI
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR

Posted 31 August 2012 - 09:51 AM

I'd gladly sample your cooking for you and come to an unbiased decision of who is at fault in this situation.

#3 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 4,405 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:27 PM

Thanks a lot. I appreciate that. And I also very much appreciate droidrzr adding a validation section for issues like these. I mean, I know this is an android forum an all, but we are still real people and we all have real people problems too. Not just cell phone problems!
  • biggiesmalls657 likes this

pacsig.png
Visit DRDevs.com hosting site for all official Droidrzr.com ROMs, Apps, GApps and other mods/files!!

#4 superrelaxx

superrelaxx

Droid Master

• Superuser
  • 921 posts
  • Twitter:jasNwa
  • LocationSeattle, Washington

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:58 PM

I'd ask her. Only way to know for certain. Is she a good cook as well?

#5 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 4,405 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 31 August 2012 - 06:13 PM

I'd ask her. Only way to know for certain. Is she a good cook as well?

Yeah, she is. She is an amazing cook.

pacsig.png

#6 snives

snives

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:12 PM

Does she possibly just not care for Italian/Mediterranean? I try to cook from 3-4 different regions every week, and do a lot of hybrid cooking when I have time to be creative.Just a side note. If she is Italian she could be partial to a particular regional style. There are pretty significant differences and families from each region tend to frown on the cooking style of the others for some reason in my experience. For example, marinara vs ragu as the primary red sauce used.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

#7 TweakedSystems

TweakedSystems

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 03:08 AM

Next time just cook stouffer's lasagna.. LOL :rolleyes:
Obviously she doesn't appreciate your efforts,Take her to Denny's :P
Posted Image

#8 stealthmouse

stealthmouse

Utility Pro

• Superuser
  • 244 posts
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/104359749772570760296
  • LocationSolana Beach, CA (i.e., San Diego)

Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:17 AM

I like to mix the Chef Boy-R-Dee with some handmade lasagna noodles made in an abandoned bicycle factory down the street from me, by 18th generation Italians who snuck over here before the beginning of Time.

But more importantly, the other day I swear I put 32 pounds of pressure in my tires, and that it was correct. But then, later, I looked at the door panel and saw that it recommended 34 pounds of pressure. Now I'm concerned that I might be endangering other drivers. But if I drive over to check the pressure, then the tires heat up and the pressure reading is exaggerated. I'm not sure what to do - my emotions are running pretty hot now, knowing that I foolishly didn't check ahead of time, and now I've created a "situation" that has quickly gotten out of hand. I keep vacillating between letting it go and starting the car on fire. What do you guys think?
If you PM me here, I'll get it eventually, but I'm constantly on the move. If you need to reach me more quickly, email me at stealthmouse@gmail.com and add DroidRZR PERSONAL MESSAGE to subject line. Thanks!

#9 tucstwo

tucstwo

www.drdevs.com

• Administrator
  • 4,405 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

This thread is hilarious.

I'm personally not sure what the validation section is for, and as a staff member, I'm kinda ashamed to admit that.

pacsig.png

#10 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,239 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 19 September 2012 - 07:35 PM

Ya know, I have to admit that I have no idea what this section was meant to be used for either lol It may be a good idea that i find that out though.

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

#11 BDH

BDH

Team Rage

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts
  • Twitter:@spc_hicks09
  • LocationOahu, HI
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S4

Posted 19 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

I'm guessing members that never got their validation email?

Or just a section for validating members? Just spit ballin here. No actual clue what it is for lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
  • mattlgroff likes this

Posted Image

Team Rage is recruiting!!! Send me a PM to find out how to join!

#12 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:41 PM

I'm guessing members that never got their validation email?

Or just a section for validating members? Just spit ballin here. No actual clue what it is for lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

I made this section exactly for this. Validating members can post here. Although I guess it works for Daddy and spouse issues too.
  • Rycix and soocold like this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#13 bstrong

bstrong

Savior of the Razrs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • Twitter:bstrong11
  • Google+:bstrong9211
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

I made this section exactly for this. Validating members can post here. Although I guess it works for Daddy and spouse issues too.

I never knew my father! Or my spouse!

• stealthmouse likes this
Invictus Maneo!

#14 stealthmouse

stealthmouse

Utility Pro

• Superuser
  • 244 posts
  • Google+:https://plus.google.com/u/0/104359749772570760296
  • LocationSolana Beach, CA (i.e., San Diego)

Posted 20 September 2012 - 04:14 AM

I never knew my father! Or my spouse!

That photo is priceless...

Though I have to say, this forum doesn't seem to be getting the +1/bump/sticky love that it really deserves. That would be Validation^2, I believe.
If you PM me here, I'll get it eventually, but I'm constantly on the move. If you need to reach me more quickly, email me at stealthmouse@gmail.com and add DroidRZR PERSONAL MESSAGE to subject line. Thanks!

#15 srzero

srzero

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationArlington

Posted 20 September 2012 - 05:29 AM

My wife and I do the same thing, I cook my way and she.... sometimes cooks....her way. Then I always bug her while she's cooking asking why are you doing that when this is easier? I think its the whole Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus thing.!

Make It Your Own

#16 Narffran

Narffran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Twitter:Fran_Granfield
  • LocationNorth of Boston MA

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:16 PM

Putting a warm beer in the freezer and waiting 30 minutes is the closest I'll ever come to cooking. :P

• altspeed and stealthmouse like this

#17 Nitewolf

Nitewolf

Member of the BEST android community

• Superuser
  • 643 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

I cook... I clean... therefore I am. :mellow:
Posted Image

#18 altspeed

altspeed

Director of National Stupidity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Twitter:@Pat_Droid
  • Google+:+Patrick Robinson
  • LocationDallas Texas
  • Current Device(s):RIP 8 & 16 GB Bionics, XT912 RAZR Maxx, XT907 RAZR M Current XT 1060 Motomaker Future Nexus 6

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:12 PM

Can we also come here to get invalids re-validated? How does that work, like faith healing or something? YOU ARE NOW VALID AGAIN INVALID!

"We are the People Verizon warned you about"

8 GB Bionic JB, 16 GB Bionic JB, Bionic Lapdock X2, Razr Maxx XT912 JB, Razr M XT907 JBLX

#19 rickw

rickw

corvette dude

• Smod
  • 1,847 posts
  • Google+:rickwebb001@gmail.com
  • LocationDelaware
  • Current Device(s):S4 dev edition,moto x dev

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:31 PM

i think this thread i for people that are having trouble getting validated,the funny part is you can't make any post unless you are validated,lol

5nKPFvA.png

#20 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

i think this thread i for people that are having trouble getting validated,the funny part is you can't make any post unless you are validated,lol

This section I made especially so Validating can post in it.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#21 Jcubed

Jcubed

Android Rescue Squad Leader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Google+:lovethelordjjj@gmail.com

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

Bowl Noodles. The answer to your problems. Loaded with MSG so she'll get hooked!

Posted Image

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#22 Rycix

Rycix

Bouncing Ball Of Energy / Android Rescue Squad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationNew England, USA
  • Current Device(s):XT912

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:30 AM

Ya know, I think I'm a pretty damn good cook. I make many dishes. Italian, I make a pretty badass sauce. I make the Lasagna, the stuffed shells, the manicotti, you name it. But for some reason, every time I try to make something special for my girl, I get this look like "why the hell did you make it like this? You should just let me do that cook:.

Guys, why is this? Is it me? Does she have an inferiority complex? Or do I just have a validation issue?

Guess what I'm trying to find out is...am I really a good cook? Or do I just dream it all up in my head because I think I'm trying to satisfy my girl?

uhhh! It's so annoying!!!

(lol)

Well, if it doesn't work out, I'm always hungry, esp. for Italian food.
Droid Razr XT912, cooling down with ICS on 6.16.211

Posted Image

working to provide the best assistance to you and the entire droid razr community improve!

#23 TDAWG66

TDAWG66

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Twitter:mavsdad1@gmail.com
  • Google+:mavsdad1@gmail.com
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Current Device(s):Droid RAZR xt912

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:23 AM

I need validation. As alfalfa and spanky would say "And How".

#24 Xanderin

Xanderin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Twitter:xanderin
  • Google+:xanderin@gmail.com
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:26 AM

I like to mix the Chef Boy-R-Dee with some handmade lasagna noodles made in an abandoned bicycle factory down the street from me, by 18th generation Italians who snuck over here before the beginning of Time.

But more importantly, the other day I swear I put 32 pounds of pressure in my tires, and that it was correct. But then, later, I looked at the door panel and saw that it recommended 34 pounds of pressure. Now I'm concerned that I might be endangering other drivers. But if I drive over to check the pressure, then the tires heat up and the pressure reading is exaggerated. I'm not sure what to do - my emotions are running pretty hot now, knowing that I foolishly didn't check ahead of time, and now I've created a "situation" that has quickly gotten out of hand. I keep vacillating between letting it go and starting the car on fire. What do you guys think?

You should know that tire manufacturers and car manufacturers recommend different pressures. Tires go 'low' to get the smoothest ride, and cars go 'high' to get the best mileage. I usually put my pressure somewhere in the middle... Of course, you can still start your car on fire.

#25 altspeed

altspeed

Director of National Stupidity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts
  • Twitter:@Pat_Droid
  • Google+:+Patrick Robinson
  • LocationDallas Texas
  • Current Device(s):RIP 8 & 16 GB Bionics, XT912 RAZR Maxx, XT907 RAZR M Current XT 1060 Motomaker Future Nexus 6

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

I invalidated my bootloader! The rest of my life is thus now validated!

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
  • tucstwo likes this

"We are the People Verizon warned you about"

8 GB Bionic JB, 16 GB Bionic JB, Bionic Lapdock X2, Razr Maxx XT912 JB, Razr M XT907 JBLX

#26 150kwh

150kwh

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

This section I made especially so Validating can post in it.

Before I annoyed @livinginkaos elsewhere and he was so kind to (somehow) fix my login, I couldn't post here.  Just sayin'.  Maybe something broke?

#27 JCutrone

JCutrone

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationVA Beach
  • Current Device(s):XT907

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

Tried to register using email address JCofVAB@gmail.com and never got a responce.  I ended up using another email address and user name because it would not let me use them again

#28 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 10,636 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 / Galaxy S5 / HTC One M8 / Razr HD Dev / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7 / Asus TF300 / Galaxy Tab 2 / Iconia Tab A500

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:11 PM

Any time that happens, contact me and I can force validate. Let me know if you want me to switch the email on your account.

sent from my G3

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
LG G3 / Galaxy S5 / HTC One M8 / Razr HD Dev / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / '13 Nexus 7 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Asus TF300 / Eee Slate / Galaxy Tab 2 / Iconia A500

#29 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 10,636 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):LG G3 / Galaxy S5 / HTC One M8 / Razr HD Dev / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7 / Asus TF300 / Galaxy Tab 2 / Iconia Tab A500

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:13 PM

With Gmail, Droidrzr.com will sometimes go into spam, many times it shows up in the promotions tab.

sent from my G3

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
LG G3 / Galaxy S5 / HTC One M8 / Razr HD Dev / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / '13 Nexus 7 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Asus TF300 / Eee Slate / Galaxy Tab 2 / Iconia A500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users