Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] The Arctic (Supercharge|Ultraboost|Maxspeed) - Eternityproject

ROM cdma razr droid arctic

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#21 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:11 PM

This is running great and looks great. Still configuring as I want it and restoring from TB. So far no issues. Thanks again!

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#22 benefit14snake

benefit14snake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Super awesomeness. Love it guys!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#23 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

I thought we didn't have a stable deodexed system?

#24 VantenKiest

VantenKiest

Guru of Insanity & Tech support

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • LocationPittsburgh PA baby

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

SU binaries are out of date.. however it fails the md5sum check while trying to update. it has been doing this since i flashed the rom... 3 times now.. umm anyway to fix this?
In my Ferocious convictions, and in-dominant belief in my own actions, it would be a great advantage to anyone's interest who lay with mine..... Vanten Kiest

#25 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

SU binaries are out of date.. however it fails the md5sum check while trying to update. it has been doing this since i flashed the rom... 3 times now.. umm anyway to fix this?

Download a new copy of the .zip. If the MD5's don't check right then it got corrupted while downloading.

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#26 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

it fails for me as well every time however it te current version still works so im good. i also had an issue with no text messaging notifications but downloaded go sms pro and they work fine using that program. corporate sync force closes every time so i downloaded touchdown and now everything works on the greatest rom ive ever flashed!!!
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#27 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

I thought we didn't have a stable deodexed system?

well thats what you get for thought'n. lol

this one was just ported recently and the bugs worked out of it by the develepors listed in the op. sooooo the razr development is not dead it is very much alive and is gotten a great start with this rom.
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#28 mlwald79

mlwald79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

awesome !

#29 Erp

Erp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 03:39 PM

well thats what you get for thought'n. lol

this one was just ported recently and the bugs worked out of it by the develepors listed in the op. sooooo the razr development is not dead it is very much alive and is gotten a great start with this rom.

Nitro should post this ROM for all us then!

#30 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:13 PM

I dont guess I understand the statement it is posted right here for everyone so..... what am i missing?

He means the stock file but deodexed. Not the place to discuss it though. This is The Arctic =3

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#31 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:15 PM

He means the stock file but deodexed. Not the place to discuss it though. This is The Arctic =3

gotcha agreed
Posted Image

#32 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:41 PM

Downloaded. Love the theme. Seemed a little laggy as everything was settling but running smooth now. Only thing ive noticed is that the "-" next to the windows in browser are whited out until pressed and the tabs in tapatalk are blacked out until selected. I am not complaining just pointing out. My SU updated via market place no problem. Thank you to all involved

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

#33 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

Flashed a few hours ago, everything is working perfectly so far. I will more than likely just go back to RAZRX though, only because I am not a huge fan on how this is theme'd.

IMO it is faster than RAZRX though, feels a lot smoother. Happy flashing all.

#34 RazrSharpJoel

RazrSharpJoel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationPlano, TX

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

Damn I do love the boot animation and I dig that the sound is a louder than the stock boot. Great job!! Thank you.

Sent from my ROOTED SAFE STRAPPED RAZRX RAZR ROCKIN XOOMZOOM

#35 mgarney26

mgarney26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Twitter:mgarney26
  • Locationmobile alabama

Posted 12 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

not a big deal ...just a little annoying...i cant seem to get sound notifications when i get an email or text. any ideas why? i have the volume turned up on ringer and media to :)

#36 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:17 PM

not a big deal ...just a little annoying...i cant seem to get sound notifications when i get an email or text. any ideas why? i have the volume turned up on ringer and media to :)

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE WITH TEXT MESSAGES BUT I DOWNLOADED GO SMS PRO AND THAT FIXED THAT ISSUE I DO NOT HAVE THE EMAIL NOTIFICATION ISSUE HAVE YOU ENT INTO SETTINGS IN THE EMAIL CLIENT AND CHANGED YOUR NOTIFICATION SETTINGS THERE INSTEAD OF IN THE SYSTEM SETTINGS?
Posted Image

#37 tml478

tml478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 05:28 PM

Im having the same issue...AMAZING rom thank you so much!

#38 lownslow200sx

lownslow200sx

OSE-DEV/THEMER

• Developer
  • 355 posts
  • Google+:Lownslow200sx
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC
  • Current Device(s):Razr HD, OG Razor, Nexus 7 (2012)

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:01 PM

(Removed Post)

JXGM6Ej.png

#39 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:14 PM

Has anybody figured out a for the text message notification messing up, not including downloading a different messenger? I like the stock one. I flashed back to RazrX and I am still experiencing the problem.

#40 cdfjr1975

cdfjr1975

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:27 PM

Download a new copy of the .zip. If the MD5's don't check right then it got corrupted while downloading.

I only had a problem when I updated SU from the market v3 something I think Otherwise binaries work fine under this version 2 something

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, cdma, razr, droid, arctic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users