Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] The Arctic (Supercharge|Ultraboost|Maxspeed) - Eternityproject

ROM cdma razr droid arctic

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#41 cdfjr1975

cdfjr1975

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:43 PM

How do you access zumocast and ICS music app? I don't see them in the app menu.

#42 tumbleweed65

tumbleweed65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:tumblweed65
  • Google+:kend65
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:24 AM

whats the MD5 for this? I flashed in safestrap and so far everything is working fine except the Bluetooth(when I try to turn on Bluetooth via settings or drop-down it reboots phone) I've re-flashed it twice and same thing both times any ideas on what may be up? I did come from the newest leaked update so I know the radio is different would that have something to do with it?

#43 Z28nck33

Z28nck33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:21 AM

How do you access zumocast and ICS music app? I don't see them in the app menu.

Zumocast is in the market and if your talking about google music its on the market to

#44 nix80908

nix80908

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Twitter:nix80908
  • LocationDenver, CO - USA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:24 AM

I know I'm a little late, but I'm VERY impressed with this ROM (port, lol) Very sexy and nifty.

#45 Droid_Razr

Droid_Razr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationForest Lake, MN, USA

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

My razr doesn't reboot when clicking Bluetooth it just powers off. I am using 2.3.1 on .173. Now it works, I downloaded it again and put the rom back on and now the bluetooth works.

#46 DarkestSpawn

DarkestSpawn

Tester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

My razr doesn't reboot when clicking Bluetooth it just powers off. I am using 2.3.1 on .173.

This ROM was built off of 6.11.748, not 6.12.173. This *could* be the cause of your issue.
-Beta Mod-
-Grand Master of the Testing-

Posted Image

#47 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • Twitter:@tmc363
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:07 AM

whats the MD5 for this? I flashed in safestrap and so far everything is working fine except the Bluetooth(when I try to turn on Bluetooth via settings or drop-down it reboots phone) I've re-flashed it twice and same thing both times any ideas on what may be up? I did come from the newest leaked update so I know the radio is different would that have something to do with it?

I was on 748 flashed this rom and I have no issues with blue tooth. I was having the issue with the md5 thing but I redownloaded from the Mega upload link instead of direct download link and it fixed it. I tried the direct download link 4 times and flashed it 4 times before I tried the Mega upload.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#48 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:10 AM

Has anybody figured out a for the text message notification messing up, not including downloading a different messenger? I like the stock one. I flashed back to RazrX and I am still experiencing the problem.

When you flashed back did u do a full wipe factory data reset and start over clean.

Posted Image

Donate $10 or more to our Phones For Devs Giveaway and get a Custom Forum title and help the Make a wish Foundation details here: http://www.droidrzr....-custom-titles/

#49 tumbleweed65

tumbleweed65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Twitter:tumblweed65
  • Google+:kend65
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 13 January 2012 - 05:23 AM

My razr doesn't reboot when clicking Bluetooth it just powers off. I am using 2.3.1 on .173.

Yes mine doesn't reboot it powers down to

Signature Loading.................

#50 TwoBuells

TwoBuells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:03 AM

This ROM ROCKS! Love it, Great Theme, everything I use works. Super Fast, I mean, Woosh.....Really smooth and Fast :lol: :lol: :lol:
Better to be a Racer for a moment, Than a Spectator for a lifetime.

#51 mlwald79

mlwald79

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 06:51 AM

Awesome ROM. Only issue I'm having is bluetooth rebooting the phone. I'm running .173 on safe side, and arctic on non-safe.

#52 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:09 AM

Has anybody figured out a for the text message notification messing up, not including downloading a different messenger? I like the stock one. I flashed back to RazrX and I am still experiencing the problem.

Yeah, I hope this can be fixed asap too, I use sms a lot and really don't want to use another messenger either. My gmail is fine though.

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#53 shady_lanem

shady_lanem

GSM/VZW Rom Madman!

• Superuser
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 07:52 AM

Will fix it real soon
  • MrFrankRazr likes this
If you appreciate and would like to support my work,

Posted Image

Add me to your Google+ circle

#54 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:00 AM

Will fix it real soon

What a good man! :)
ROM is sweet for sure though!

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#55 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:00 AM

Dude u r awesome thanks for this rom its amazing I love everything about it I think u should win best rom of the year

Posted Image

#56 TwoBuells

TwoBuells

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 08:20 AM

This ROM ROCKS! Love it, Great Theme, everything I use works. Super Fast, I mean, Woosh.....Really smooth and Fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

I posted too soon, my text message notification is not working, but still great work and I noticed a reply that a fix is coming.

btw, I have another problem....Flashing ROM's makes heroin addiction look like a vague wish for something salty........
Better to be a Racer for a moment, Than a Spectator for a lifetime.

#57 islandfever

islandfever

Droid Master

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:41 AM

Shady:

I posted a thread in the Help section about my issues with both my razr's getting "stuck" in landscape mode.

What causes this? Is it software? or hardware?

#58 jayb

jayb

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:56 AM

OK first off GREAT work..........I have a problem that I have not seen addressed yet. I cant get the stock mobile hotspot to work. I used the sqlite editor to change set value. It had been working until I flashed this rom. All it does is that it says verifying with verizon then just sits there and nothing else happens after that message goes away. Any ideas?

Thanks again this is a killer rom.

#59 Tmc363

Tmc363

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationHouston, Tx

Posted 13 January 2012 - 10:57 AM

OK first off GREAT work..........I have a problem that I have not seen addressed yet. I cant get the stock mobile hotspot to work. I used the sqlite editor to change set value. It had been working until I flashed this rom. All it does is that it says verifying with verizon then just sits there and nothing else happens after that message goes away. Any ideas?

Thanks again this is a killer rom.

Did u reboot it after u changed the record in sqlite

Posted Image

#60 jayb

jayb

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:01 AM

Yes I did. Not sure what the problem is. I am going to go back to stock and re-root and try this over again. Maybe I had something else on my sd card that was a conflict. So I will just erase everything and like I said go back to stock and re-root. Im almost done doing that now : )

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, cdma, razr, droid, arctic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users