Photo

[Cdma Razr][Gingerbread] The Arctic (Supercharge|Ultraboost|Maxspeed) - Eternityproject

ROM cdma razr droid arctic

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#1 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:10 AM

Posted Image

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Prerequisites
CDMA Verizon Wireless Version
Working for all build number 6.5.1-73
Bootstrap Recovery or SafeStrap Recovery

Posted Image

Rooted

Deodexed
PNG Optimized
Zipaligned
1% Battery Mod
Themes and tweaks
Minimal Blurs
Debloated
Cpu Optimization
Reboot option in power menu
8 toggles notification drop down
Speedy v7 scripts
build.prop tweaks
Webtop HDMI Hack
Dalvikvm tweak
RTL support
GPS lock/accuracy tweak
Smooth scrolling mod
Wake on volume keys mod
Ram optimization script
Supercharge custom scripts
Proximity tweak
Music app from ICS
Gallery 3D
CM7 Email app

Based of 6.11.748 Deodexed

Posted Image

PLEASE DO A BACKUP AND INSTALL SAFESTRAP OR BOOTSTRAP BEFORE ATTEMPT TO FLASH THIS ROM!

After initial setup, choose launcher instead of Setup

Known issues/bugs:

Facebook sync not working
Calendar widget is broken

4G LTE shows up as H in the status bar

Posted Image

How to install the ROM

1. Download the ROM from links provided below
2. Put it to the external sdcard
3. Boot into bootstrap recovery (Or SafeStrap, switch to Safe System Enabled)
4. Wipe data/Factory reset
5. Wipe cache partition
6. Navigate to the folder you've put the zip file
7. Choose the zip file and install
8. Reboot and wait for it to boot up

CURRENT VERSION

VZW XT912

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

MD5: a46dcc758b761f0962fdda324f9b688f
(Full Wipe)

Posted Image

benjiprize || Rovirar14 || nagnrik

Posted Image

v2.3.1

-CDMA VZW Version added (Thanks nitroglycerine33 for deodexed cdma system)
-Reboot option in Power menu modded
-ZumoCast added (Same function as MotoCast)
-Contacts for vzw ver. fixed (thanks blkghost22)
-Theme tweaks

DroidRzr.com would like to thank shady_lanem for porting this GSM ROM over to CDMA Razrs. This is his ROM that he has allowed us to repost on our forums. Any issues you may have with it post here and we will help you.

Edited by mattlgroff, 21 January 2012 - 03:37 PM.
Ninja edit-Fixed to my FTP

• Bignadad, shady_lanem, MrFrankRazr and 7 others like this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

If you feel the need to donate to me, click here.

#2 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

• Bignadad, The Kid and hanzaborrego like this

Please do not Personal Message me for help or troubleshooting. They will be ignored. Post in threads or start one in Q&A sections.

#3 MrFrankRazr

MrFrankRazr

Dedicated Supporter

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • Twitter:@MrFrankReyna
  • Google+:frankreyna
  • LocationSoCal, USA
  • Current Device(s):LG G2 on VZW

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:51 AM

Downloading now. Thanks!

Moved on to the LG G2 on VZW and lovin it!

#4 SoLongSidekick

SoLongSidekick

YOU WILL HAIL!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:52 AM

Nice screen shots matt, actually captures all the features this rom have to offer. I was going to post is here but you beat me to it haha.this rom is awesome; fast, battery saving, probably the best rom for the razor to date.

-Sent from somewhere using something

:-D :-D

#5 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:01 PM

Nice screen shots matt, actually captures all the features this rom have to offer. I was going to post is here but you beat me to it haha.this rom is awesome; fast, battery saving, probably the best rom for the razor to date.

-Sent from somewhere using something

Screenshots and images were taken by the developers, not myself. It certainly is an excellent ROM.

#6 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

really liking this so far! nice work!

Posted Image

#7 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

really liking this so far! nice work!

Shady did a great job with it! Just making sure you know he made it, not me lol

#8 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:09 PM

My main question is will the GSM Themes based on this ROM work on the CDMA version, or will we have to port it over/wait for it to get ported over also?

Needless to say, glad we have another option ROM wise, will flash it later today :D

#9 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:12 PM

My main question is will the GSM Themes based on this ROM work on the CDMA version, or will we have to port it over/wait for it to get ported over also?

Needless to say, glad we have another option ROM wise, will flash it later today :D

According to his thread over at XDA about the GSM ROM, those themes will NOT work on the CDMA ROM. They may never get ported, but maybe Bignadad will work off of this if you ask him nicely ;)

#10 kl0wn

kl0wn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:17 PM

According to his thread over at XDA about the GSM ROM, those themes will NOT work on the CDMA ROM. They may never get ported, but maybe Bignadad will work off of this if you ask him nicely ;)

I figured they wouldn't work, but just thought I'd ask before I go and just try it and have to take even more time out of my day to fastboot back to stock haha, I may shoot him a PM because I am definitely digging the Simplicity theme over in the GSM section.

#11 tshow84

tshow84

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:21 PM

so i see this works for all build numbers, i interpret this as meaning it works coming from .744, .748 and .173, but what is it based off of? the only reason i ask is because the new .173 has the best connectivity and switches the quickest between 3 and 4g, at least for me....

also, and no one may be able to answer this without actually testing this, if we want blur back (i know that sounds silly, but i use motocast...) can we just use the blur addon for razrx1.1 or is that just not possible?

thanks!!

#12 shady_lanem

shady_lanem

GSM/VZW Rom Madman!

• Superuser
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:26 PM

Nice to see the thread is up :) Just a heads up, H icon in statusbar = 4G connectivity
If you appreciate and would like to support my work,

Posted Image

Add me to your Google+ circle

#13 shizumie

shizumie

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 650 posts
  • Google+:shizumie@gmail.com
  • LocationHortens, Ga
  • Current Device(s):DNA

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:31 PM

so i see this works for all build numbers, i interpret this as meaning it works coming from .744, .748 and .173, but what is it based off of? the only reason i ask is because the new .173 has the best connectivity and switches the quickest between 3 and 4g, at least for me....

also, and no one may be able to answer this without actually testing this, if we want blur back (i know that sounds silly, but i use motocast...) can we just use the blur addon for razrx1.1 or is that just not possible?

thanks!!

it is 6.11.748, thinking i will be going back to 6.12 for now. although a few fc and one reboot, the rom seems nice and stable.

Posted Image

#14 Aixelsyd

Aixelsyd

Freak on a Leash

• Administrator
  • 640 posts
  • LocationWindy City
  • Current Device(s):x13 Dev Ed & x14 Pure Ed & Droid Turbo

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:42 PM

thanks!!

FYI the 3g & 4g switching good on .173 has nothing to do with the ROM itself. The reason for the change on .173 is becasue there was a radio update in that file. so if you flashed the update the radios are still there after flashing this ROM. The ROM only touches the /system partition and not the radio programming

#15 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

thanks!!

You can possibly try it out. Although this is a deodexed and that includes .odex files...

#16 Dabuck217

Dabuck217

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSpringville, NY

Posted 12 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

I am running this ROM and its great, over at XDA they are flashing with CWM but every time it flashes it stops CWM and I can not get into recovery...... Am i the only one having this issue or has anyone have any ideas or same problem??????

Its offical I am losing root when i flash this rom...... Any ideas???

#17 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:23 PM

I am running this ROM and its great, over at XDA they are flashing with CWM but every time it flashes it stops CWM and I can not get into recovery...... Am i the only one having this issue or has anyone have any ideas or same problem?????? Its offical I am losing root when i flash this rom...... Any ideas???

Reroot it no big Deal.

#18 mattlgroff

mattlgroff

The Dark Knight

• Developer
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:23 PM

I am running this ROM and its great, over at XDA they are flashing with CWM but every time it flashes it stops CWM and I can not get into recovery...... Am i the only one having this issue or has anyone have any ideas or same problem??????

Its offical I am losing root when i flash this rom...... Any ideas???

This is why you use Safestrap.
Like Jolly said, reroot.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

#19 Guest_Jolly_*

Guest_Jolly_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:24 PM

so i see this works for all build numbers, i interpret this as meaning it works coming from .744, .748 and .173, but what is it based off of? the only reason i ask is because the new .173 has the best connectivity and switches the quickest between 3 and 4g, at least for me.... also, and no one may be able to answer this without actually testing this, if we want blur back (i know that sounds silly, but i use motocast...) can we just use the blur addon for razrx1.1 or is that just not possible? thanks!!

It's .748 based

#20 Dabuck217

Dabuck217

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSpringville, NY

Posted 12 January 2012 - 01:38 PM

Will give it a try, Thanks everyone!!!! I love this Forum where people help each other out!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ROM, cdma, razr, droid, arctic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users