aneeshmbabu

passionate

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts
  • Locationindia
  • Current Device(s):motorola droid razr maxx

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:55 PM

my foolishness i wipes stock rom in safe strap 3.72  and activate rom slot 1 and reeboted ,, my fod phone is not booting after motorola logo comes it gone to black im getting ap fast boot but its showing battery low .. is it bricked ? im living in india unable to get factory cables because motorola service centre not available here.. what to do help me pls  i imported my handset from usa on 2011.. what i need to do help me... im thinking to get a new one ... means droid maxx 1080  ,, i want a factory unlocked one if u people have any mint condition mobile contact me.. my contact no is 00919372234283

#2 RikRong

RikRong

Cap'n Slow

• Superuser
  • 2,117 posts
  • LocationNoDak
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 7

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:28 PM

It's not bricked.  You can't delete the stock ROM on SS.  SS relies on the stock ROM, that's where you installed it, and the slots depend on the stock ROM to operate too.  You just need to RSD/HOM back to stock, re-root, re-install SS, and flash your ROMs again. 

• SamuriHL and jl90 like this

R. Long: Pixel 5

#3 hfpdcosta

hfpdcosta

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 05:28 AM

Hi, I also think I bricked my XT912. After installing the GSM patch I tried to factory reset with safe-strap doing a wipe for dalvik, cache and I think system... 

After that, rebooting only shows the M logo going black immediately after... How can I recover from this?

Thanks in advance.

• vijayjangra228 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users