• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD
  • Current Device(s):LG G2

Posted 21 April 2014 - 07:46 AM

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

79.88KB   19 downloads

A new app has hit the Play Store, which allows you to toggle a variety of settings for individual apps when they are launched.  App Config allows you to toggle screen brightness and timeout, volume, and choose to connect via WiFi or with your mobile data connection.  It also allows you to toggle your Bluetooth connection on or off.  Think of it as a very slimmed down version of Tasker, with a significantly easier learning curve.  So let's say when you open YouTube, you want your device to connect to your home WiFi, and crank up the volume and brightness.  This app will allow that to happen every time you launch YouTube, rather than having to make those changes yourself every time you fire up the app.  There are free and paid versions available in the Play Store, and you can find the free version

Source: XDA

• johnlgalt, livinginkaos and LDubs like this

#2 livinginkaos

livinginkaos

I don't know what I'm doing anymore.....

• Administrator
  • 15,282 posts
  • Google+:Hangouts - livinginkaos@gmail.com
  • LocationOregon
  • Current Device(s):Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:14 AM

Nice find!

• johnlgalt likes this

b2wvCBn.png

Sig by livinginkaos
Samsung S8+ / Pixel XL 128gb / iPhone 7+ 256gb / iPad Pro 12.9" / Samsung Chromrbook Plus / Pixel C / Nexus 6p 128gb / Nexus 6 / Nexus 6 on Fi / Nexus 9 / Moto 360^2 / Nvidia Shield TV Pro / Nvidia Shield Tablet / HTC EVODesign on FreedomPop / Chromecast / Surface Pro 3 i7 / Samsung Tab Pro 12.2 / Lenovo Win8 Tab / Eee Slate / '13 Nexus 7

#3 mjs27541

mjs27541

I have no idea what's going on...

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 21 April 2014 - 08:18 AM

I take no credit. Someone far wiser than me suggested I troll Google for stuff to write about. Sometimes the trolling yields something good :lol:

#4 johnlgalt

johnlgalt

Antidisestablishmentarianist

• Superuser
  • 7,296 posts
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/JohnLGalt
  • Location3rd Rock
  • Current Device(s):Pixel 4 XL 128 GB

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:58 AM

Just bought the pro - great app.

• mjs27541 likes this

#5 LDubs

LDubs

Pawn In Game of Life

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,070 posts
  • Twitter:lew_bklyn
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6P, Nexus 5, Nvidia Shield 32gb LTE, Moto X 2013 (thanks S3inks!)

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:17 AM

Sweet!  I'm def going to check this out - I bought tasker a while back but am still intimidated by it every time I try to set it up for even the simplest of things...

The price of liberty, and even of common humanity, is eternal vigilance. -- Aldous Huxley

Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other.  ---Mark Twain

Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand. --Bob Proctor

#6 mjs27541

mjs27541

I have no idea what's going on...

• News Writer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts
  • LocationSouthern MD

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:50 AM

Yeah I gave tasker a whirl a while back. Just don't have the patience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users