966 replies to this topic

#641 raul4916

raul4916

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

figured it out. Added a couple of sounds. Rebooted. All files showed up after reboot. All is good on that front!

Another issue... Google Now doesn't show weather card. Changed settings.. Turned off then turned on, still doesn't show up.

Yeah I never had any of those problems
I Highly Recommend Reflashing....

#642 Nola

Nola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

Couple things with the update:

Can't change the color of battery, clock, or wifi signal icons. I see the settings and change to holo but nothing ever happens. Same thing on both OC and noOC, after 2 flashes of each.

Can't change the background of notification drawer. Same as above, I changed in the settings but no change actually takes place.

Battery life is killing me all of the sudden. First couple days were awesome and then bam, it drains 15% in like 3 minutes of screen on time. Recommendations for governors or setups to save battery?

Other than that I love it. Small gripes in comparison to the rom's awesomeness. Thanks as always and great job!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2

#643 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Twitter:milski65

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

Couple things with the update:

Can't change the color of battery, clock, or wifi signal icons. I see the settings and change to holo but nothing ever happens. Same thing on both OC and noOC, after 2 flashes of each.

Can't change the background of notification drawer. Same as above, I changed in the settings but no change actually takes place.

Battery life is killing me all of the sudden. First couple days were awesome and then bam, it drains 15% in like 3 minutes of screen on time. Recommendations for governors or setups to save battery?

Other than that I love it. Small gripes in comparison to the rom's awesomeness. Thanks as always and great job!

Change the wifi and battery to text and you can change colors. At least that's the only way I could get it to change. Don't know why you can't get clock to change. When you select new color to you tap that color? Does that make sense?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

#644 Nola

Nola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

Change the wifi and battery to text and you can change colors. At least that's the only way I could get it to change. Don't know why you can't get clock to change. When you select new color to you tap that color? Does that make sense?

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

yea that makes sense, and i tried it originally but i'll try it again once it's done charging and i turn it on.

any ideas on battery life. how's yours? anyone else's? like i said, after first install the battery life was wayyyyy better than CM10; i was really impressed. but recently it's changed. I did use the root battery calibration app once or twice so that may have had a negative effect. weirdly enough, the battery % once booted is always different from that seen in safestrap...

EDIT: just went and looked at my phone while off and charging, and it's charging REALLY fast which leads me to believe it was never as low as it was reading in android...either that or my battery is getting to the point where replacement is needed...

#645 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

They have a battery fix zip in the icarus thread. May want to find it and flash it. Ss and actual battery never match. Believe that is a known issue. The zip may correct it. Has to be reflashed every time you flash another rom (doesn't stick). Battery life for me is damn good.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

#646 deduct

deduct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:41 PM

Here's the battery calibration zip:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#647 Nola

Nola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

Tried that and the aforementioned battery zip in the Icarus thread and got thrown in a boot loop...reflash time... :/

#648 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:30 PM

Tried that and the aforementioned battery zip in the Icarus thread and got thrown in a boot loop...reflash time... :/

Yikes. Hadn't heard that mentioned yet. I'll give it a flash and see what happens.

#649 milski65

milski65

Droid Master

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

Just flashed. Dealing with daughter stuff. No boot loop. Did you wipe cache and dalvik? Didn't correct issue with ss difference, but I don't think that was what is was for. Anyhoo, all up and running.

#650 strongbowsix

strongbowsix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

Is anyone experiencing ROM showdown with nova launcher? Had it happen twice. Cleared cache and seems to be OK. Will report back.

#651 Nola

Nola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

Yikes. Hadn't heard that mentioned yet. I'll give it a flash and see what happens.

Yea it was weird but I redownloaded in case I got a bad file and as of now I'm at 16 hours with 40% left. Far improved so I'll credit that to a bad original download. Thanks for the help though!

#652 idivorceyou

idivorceyou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:30 AM

Hmm so you got the email and claimed the free space and then it disappeared, weird.

Me too. Lost it. Gonna reinstall the rom. Maybe it comes back...

Edit :

Reinstalled wizzed. No 50gb dropbox.

Dropbox did tell me to update and I did.
Oh well.

#653 blaten22

blaten22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:37 AM

I dunno if this will work, but it did for my razr. I downloaded battery HD from the market. Before I started there was a 15% difference between my safe strap, and my rom. After running it and going to bed, I'm within 1% difference. Just food for thought.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk 2

#654 Nola

Nola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

What about transparent notification drawer? Where did that go with the update?

And still, is there any way to change the battery and signal color?

Not complaining by any stretch, just getting restless :)

#655 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • Twitter:@Rootuser94
  • Google+:scott.breen221@gmail.com
  • LocationPA
  • Current Device(s):Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Droid Bionic, Droid X

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:50 PM

What about transparent notification drawer? Where did that go with the update?

And still, is there any way to change the battery and signal color?

Not complaining by any stretch, just getting restless :)

Correct, I have themed this all by way of the Galaxy S3

Posted Image

Join the Deviant Development Community Online

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#656 edb250

edb250

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

Just installed this ROM last night other than the JB camera issues, loving this ROM, it's so fast and snappy, was using IcarusHD 1.5 as my DD, but got bored after almost a month because there wasn't that much tweaking I could do with the rom. I know this may sound stupid, but can anyone tell me where the settings are for the New Beats audio along with Dolby Audio/Music Players are? Thanks again for this awesome rom, its because of developers like you and others in the forums that make me hold on to my droid bionic just a little bit longer. I thought about getting the new "Droid DNA" until I found out about no micro sd expansion and only 11 gb usable storage! So stupid on HTC's part if they allowed Verizon to not allow that slot, seeing as the "HTC J Butterfly", the Japanese version has one, thank God for Samsung for putting their foot down and not allowing the carriers to alter their flagship phones. Anyways thanks again, I'll be holding on to my bionic just a little bit longer...
  • Rootuser94 likes this

#657 reggieb

reggieb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:40 AM

figured it out. Added a couple of sounds. Rebooted. All files showed up after reboot. All is good on that front!
Another issue... Google Now doesn't show weather card. Changed settings.. Turned off then turned on, still doesn't show up.

I am having the exact same problem, but I didn't care, so I never played around to try to find a fix, haha. I will have to give that a try.

Just installed this ROM last night other than the JB camera issues, loving this ROM, it's so fast and snappy, was using IcarusHD 1.5 as my DD, but got bored after almost a month because there wasn't that much tweaking I could do with the rom. I know this may sound stupid, but can anyone tell me where the settings are for the New Beats audio along with Dolby Audio/Music Players are? Thanks again for this awesome rom, its because of developers like you and others in the forums that make me hold on to my droid bionic just a little bit longer. I thought about getting the new "Droid DNA" until I found out about no micro sd expansion and only 11 gb usable storage! So stupid on HTC's part if they allowed Verizon to not allow that slot, seeing as the "HTC J Butterfly", the Japanese version has one, thank God for Samsung for putting their foot down and not allowing the carriers to alter their flagship phones. Anyways thanks again, I'll be holding on to my bionic just a little bit longer...

I think Beats has been removed. There are plenty of music players with EQ that should give you the same result.

Great new ROM. Google music is working again. It reminded me why I didn't use it THAT often, though. It doesn't sound very good, haha.

Snappy, and running well. Still no stock tethering, but that might be my last quibble with it. Awesome work! I am thinking about picking up a Razr M, but this ROM has honestly kept me using the Bionic a little longer. Breathed new life in to it, if you will.

#658 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:06 AM

Beats and Dolby are integrated into the rom, so there is no app to control it, the app was making various music players force close :/ And glad this rom is saving you some $$$ :)

Posted Image

Facebook - Like/Join us! ||| Donate - If you appreciate my hard work! ||| Twitter - follow me! |||

#659 shep419

shep419

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts
  • Twitter:@shep42o

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

Has anyone had any problems with force closes with the play store

#660 Rootuser94

Rootuser94

Touchwiz Overlord

• Developer
  • 1,019 posts
  • LocationPA

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

Has anyone had any problems with force closes with the play store

Try clearing market data

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users