BinaryVision

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMidwest
  • Current Device(s):Moto X (Retail)

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:39 AM

Hey droidrzr! My name is Zack, from a little town in Ohio called Prospect, very very small, maybe 1,000 people in it LOL! Had quite a few Android phones over the years but I currently own a Moto X (XT1060). It is the retail version, but it will soon be unlocked and will basically become a dev edition Moto X. I was thinking of finally trying to get my foot in the door with development and maybe make a stock ROM for the X but I have no idea what i'm doing so any help with that would be greatly appreciated! I look forward to meeting and talking to all of you and hopefully I can find some good, useful information here! Thanks for reading!

e5fgxj.png

#2 cmh714

cmh714

Tech Service & Beyond

• Smod
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationSoCal
  • Current Device(s):Nexus 6

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

welcome. if you poke around in our forums you can find docs to assist you. I am sure one of the Devs would be willing to lend a hand as well.

#3 mrlolli

mrlolli

Put Member Title Here

• Developer
  • 763 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

hey man, welcome! if you came here looking for info, then you came to the right place. there are a bunch of great guys and gals here (including myself if i can) that might be able to help you out :)

2qa7hv4.jpg

Nice job on the signature, jl90...thanks! 

#4 Thach

Thach

Motorola Fanboy

• Administrator
  • 2,364 posts
  • Twitter:thach2639
  • Google+:Thach26
  • LocationGrand Forks ND
  • Current Device(s):OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, Droid Xyboard 8.2, Nexus 7

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:55 PM

Welcome to the site. We have a wide range of members with experience and knowledge on developing so I hope you get the chance to pick their brains and learn what you can.  

Thach%20Admin%20device%20list.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users