Photo

[Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12]

roms ics deodexed init.d

• Please log in to reply
564 replies to this topic

Poll: [Rom] [Razr Cdma] Evolution 5.1 | ICS 4.0.4 | [Updated] [12/10/12] (328 member(s) have cast votes)

Which look do you prefer?

1. Voted Inverted Black (243 votes [74.09%])

Percentage of vote: 74.09%

2. Stock Blur (85 votes [25.91%])

Percentage of vote: 25.91%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 hd0120

hd0120

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 October 2012 - 05:17 AM

Halo, I installed the email update per your instructions on the OP but there's still no exchange option for the corporate email.
Thanks.

#42 chuckyteets

chuckyteets

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:38 AM

Halo, I installed the email update per your instructions on the OP but there's still no exchange option for the corporate email.
Thanks.

It's a separate download below the main link. Unfortunately for me it said 'bad file' when I went to install the main rom. Re-downloading now... Not sure what happened.

#43 chuckyteets

chuckyteets

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:49 AM

It's a separate download below the main link. Unfortunately for me it said 'bad file' when I went to install the main rom. Re-downloading now... Not sure what happened.

Figured it out.. the download keeps stopping on its own at random spots. My file was only 210mb :(

#44 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

Thanks.

Option is in Settings, Accounts & sync, add account, Corporate.

#45 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts
  • Current Device(s):Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, Droid Razr Maxx HD, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy SIII

Posted 18 October 2012 - 07:17 AM

Love the rom nice work no issues at all so far gps is slighty off but ive had that issue with any rom i install. One question is there any recommended cpu settings?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just use the stock settings of 1200Mhz but add overclock scripts that you can use.

#46 ibdabigdog

ibdabigdog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

How do you apply overclocked scripts?

#47 milkshed27

milkshed27

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:37 AM

How do you apply overclocked scripts?

I use SManager from the Play Store to run scripts but there are other apps like Rom ToolBox that are awesome as well.

Download the script file you want from the OP. Place the text file on your internal memory. Open SManager select run as root, find and select your text file, select the "su" icon and hit run. Do not set to run on boot until you test it for a day or two to make sure it's a stable setting for your phone. If everything goes smoothly, you can then go back into SManager and have it run on boot by selecting the "boot" icon and save. You can double check if the script ran successfully by using a CPU app such as SetCPU or No Frills, or using a file manager, navigate to /proc/cpu_control/opp_table_current.

Below is an example of an overclocked script using the 1300Mhz script from the OP. You can copy and paste this into any text/word program and then follow the instructions above.

#!/system/bin/sh
echo 0 300 1025 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu
echo 1 600 1195 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu
echo 2 800 1320 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu
echo 3 1000 1388 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu
echo 4 1300 1399 > /proc/cpu_control/tweak_cpu
If we question our own actions, our thought process, make a conscious decision to what we feel is right every single day, that's what I believe to be Divinity. That's true Shamanism.

#48 ibdabigdog

ibdabigdog

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:42 AM

thanks!
  • milkshed27 likes this

#49 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 18 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

Any way to get SmartActions back on here?

I thought I read that "Tasker" was included on this ROM...no?

#50 neoterixx64

neoterixx64

n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

Does this ROM have jb message notifications?

#51 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 04:09 PM

Does this ROM have jb message notifications?

No I didn't include that.

#52 doby-nut

doby-nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

Only prob. can not get corporate email to communicate with server. Can not get past that point, re-installed made sure all settings are correct. 3rd party email app tested, it communicates with server, any ideas?

Confirmed with several users, corporate email not working, can you please look at it when you have time. Thanks for a great ROM.

#53 SUPERSPORT25

SUPERSPORT25

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTampa, Florida
  • Current Device(s):Samsung Galaxy 4S

Posted 19 October 2012 - 03:20 AM

I just use the stock settings of 1200Mhz but add overclock scripts that you can use.

what about governor and schedule? I underclock to 1000mhz sometimes 800 I like the battery optimal

#54 chuckyteets

chuckyteets

• Dedicated Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:00 AM

Only prob. can not get corporate email to communicate with server. Can not get past that point, re-installed made sure all settings are correct. 3rd party email app tested, it communicates with server, any ideas?

Confirmed with several users, corporate email not working, can you please look at it when you have time. Thanks for a great ROM.

Same here.. corporate email shows up as a config option but then cannot connect to server :(

#55 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 07:36 AM

Same here.. corporate email shows up as a config option but then cannot connect to server :(

Thanks for the input and yes I will look at it. Not sure why it's not working as it is the same app that is included with ICS stock. I am not a corporate email user but will try my best to resolve this for those having an issue.
  • bradenfontaine likes this

#56 smeekteek

smeekteek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Current Device(s):Droid Razr Maxx HD

Posted 19 October 2012 - 12:21 PM

Thanks for the input and yes I will look at it. Not sure why it's not working as it is the same app that is included with ICS stock. I am not a corporate email user but will try my best to resolve this for those having an issue.

+1

#57 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Here is an update that fixes the corporate email issue and the camera not opening the gallery.
Place the zip file on your sdcard and update with safestrap.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

#58 doby-nut

doby-nut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

Thanks for email update, working fine.
Shouldn't the overclock scripts work by copying into init.d folder? Tried several times by that method and can't get them to work, had to use smanager from play store.
Just an FYI the speed dial settings do not save upon reboot.
Thanks for great work and responses, mail update, as I've said many times, you don't get responses like that anywhere else but this world!

**As I said, look below, Krazr inquires about smart actions, 7 MINUTES later Halo sends update file to fix it! Wow! What a forum with the best developers!**

#59 Krazr

Krazr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:43 PM

Thanks for the update Halo! Everything is working great!

Although I do have one question, is there a way to use smart actions on this?
Battery life has been great, but it's still nice to have data turned off when on wifi, or automatically turn off the ringer at work, etc.

#60 AscensionX

AscensionX

Code Breaker

• Developer
  • 363 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Yes you can add Smart Actions. Here is the download link from Bytecode.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

• Krazr likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: roms, ics, deodexed, init.d

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users